Persona 4 (Spoilers)
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Persona 4 (Spoilers)  (Read 14792 times)

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Persona 4
« Reply #20 on: 10/ 06/ 2011, 09:39:35 PM »
EVERYDAY YOUNG LIFE, JUNES!!!

I thought the first episode was alright. I actually quite liked the art style, especially once they entered the TV world.

The weirdest part was hearing the characters speak Japanese. I'm just so used to their English voices.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • ⑨ Hime-Cut's, Loli's and scythes are best in life.
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
Persona 4
« Reply #21 on: 10/ 06/ 2011, 09:45:17 PM »
I'm used to Jeff and Vinny from Giantbomb talking over everything with hilariousness.

Munchems

•   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Sauninda Classiest of the classy Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Persona 4
« Reply #22 on: 10/ 06/ 2011, 09:51:18 PM »
I miss Charlie Tunoku...

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #23 on: 10/ 07/ 2011, 06:22:00 AM »
I think this is the first time I've seen video game mechanics directly inserted into a series actually looking appropriate.  #Lookin@youCaptN

DAT MUSIC

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Persona 4
« Reply #24 on: 10/ 07/ 2011, 09:35:45 AM »
I'm used to Jeff and Vinny from Giantbomb talking over everything with hilariousness.

Just started watching the Endurance Run. It's pretty damn funny.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
Persona 4
« Reply #25 on: 10/ 07/ 2011, 02:40:40 PM »
Just started watching the Endurance Run. It's pretty damn funny.
It stays that way the whole way threw too. Spefically Jeffs reaction to stuff is almost always amazing.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #26 on: 10/ 14/ 2011, 09:53:14 PM »
New episodes up! And this one has a proper Opening & Ending!

I thought it was an improvement over the first episode, but is it just me, or is the story moving along really fast?

I admit I was a little disappointed that Charlie Yu didn't grab a Golf Club before jumpin' into the TV. Having said that, I was still smiling throughout that entire fight. I love that they used the Boss theme from the game.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #27 on: 10/ 14/ 2011, 09:54:13 PM »
This anime feels fucking weird. In every respect.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #28 on: 10/ 17/ 2011, 07:53:14 PM »
Persona 4 The Animation Opening + Download link

Persona 4 The Animation ED - Beauty of Destiny

Not sure how long these'll stay up, but I figured I'd post 'em.

Munchems

•   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Sauninda Classiest of the classy Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #29 on: 10/ 17/ 2011, 08:15:23 PM »
This anime feels fucking weird. In every respect.
Despite all that, I kinda like it.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #30 on: 10/ 21/ 2011, 09:03:49 PM »
I think this series is getting a little less awkward with each episode.

Ep. 3 had some cool Persona fights and copious amounts of Chie. That's pretty much all I needed.

Munchems

•   
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #31 on: 10/ 21/ 2011, 09:31:04 PM »
I love how Yu makes lame jokes. Reminds of the shit I would yell at the television while playing.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #32 on: 10/ 21/ 2011, 10:00:51 PM »
I love how Charlie makes lame jokes. Reminds of the shit I would yell at the television while playing.

Fixed that for you.

Sean

•   
  • foooooooooooooooooooooooomin
  • Badges Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #33 on: 10/ 25/ 2011, 09:43:07 AM »
"I think I'm gonna cry"

Fight scenes felt a little lazy, they'll show a shot of Izanagi swinging his weapon towards the camera and then it'll cut to an enemy flying back. Boooring.
Not that it wasn't intense, but meh.

No doubt they'll make S.Link filler episodes, seems too perfect not to.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #34 on: 10/ 29/ 2011, 09:35:06 PM »

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #35 on: 10/ 30/ 2011, 05:02:17 PM »
#DoublePost

The new episode was alright. A tad boring, though.

Munchems

•   
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #36 on: 10/ 30/ 2011, 05:05:29 PM »
I hope the following episodes don't start to fall into that sort of formula.

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #37 on: 10/ 30/ 2011, 05:07:09 PM »

fryfry

•   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • MAL
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #38 on: 10/ 30/ 2011, 05:10:40 PM »
Underpaid animators? Gawd, considering they're not making anything to begin with, that's pretty shit.

Munchems

•   
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #39 on: 10/ 30/ 2011, 05:12:09 PM »
Oh noes! How will I get my Chie fix now!