Persona 4 (Spoilers)
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Persona 4 (Spoilers)  (Read 14159 times)

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #40 on: 10/ 30/ 2011, 05:19:22 PM »
I guess you guys haven't seen this yet:

http://www.japanator.com/trouble-behind-the-scenes-of-persona-4-the-animation-20659.phtml

Damn, that sucks.

I'm actually quite enjoying the show so far. The reason I find it boring is probably just because I know the plot so well.

Munchems

•   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Sauninda Classiest of the classy Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #41 on: 10/ 30/ 2011, 05:22:35 PM »
Damn, that sucks.

I'm actually quite enjoying the show so far. The reason I find it boring is probably just because I know the plot so well.
Or maybe Yukiko is just a boring character. I can't wait to see Kanji.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #42 on: 10/ 30/ 2011, 05:24:26 PM »
Or maybe Yukiko is just a boring character. I can't wait to see Kanji.

This is true.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • ⑨ Hime-Cut's, Loli's and scythes are best in life.
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #43 on: 10/ 30/ 2011, 05:40:17 PM »
Or maybe Yukiko is just a boring character.

No shes not.

Munchems

•   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Sauninda Classiest of the classy Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #44 on: 10/ 30/ 2011, 06:12:10 PM »
No shes not.
True. But she is more boring than the rest of the cast. (If you ignore Yu Charlie.)

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #45 on: 10/ 30/ 2011, 06:14:19 PM »
True. But she is more boring than the rest of the cast. (If you ignore Yu Charlie.)

I dislike Nagato, Kanji and Chie far more.

Relatively speaking I mean, I don't really hate anyone, though Nagato is a prick.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #46 on: 10/ 30/ 2011, 06:17:01 PM »

Munchems

•   
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #47 on: 10/ 30/ 2011, 06:19:12 PM »
Great now I've forgotten her actual name. Thanks guys!

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #48 on: 10/ 30/ 2011, 06:21:33 PM »
Her real names Naoto

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #49 on: 11/ 04/ 2011, 10:47:37 PM »
The new episode was kind of weird. I'm surprised they chose to go with Ai for the first social link episode.

It wasn't bad, though. The cat fight was pretty cool, and Yu Charlie is just getting funnier.

Munchems

•   
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #50 on: 11/ 05/ 2011, 01:00:08 AM »
I love that quick music switch when he's talking to Ai about the rumours.

Munchems

•   
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #51 on: 11/ 11/ 2011, 02:24:46 AM »

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #52 on: 11/ 11/ 2011, 07:17:54 AM »
^YES
I felt like that after my test yesterday

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #53 on: 11/ 11/ 2011, 08:19:34 PM »
I really liked the last two episodes. I think how they're handling the social link stuff and adding and changing things is really good. I loved Charlie's dates with Ai. And I also loved that his ringtone for her is the Catherine "Love is Over" music. There better be an episode for Fox or someone's getting bent.

Speaking of getting bent, there was a severe lack of that with Kanji currently. I can only hope this is fixed soon.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #54 on: 11/ 12/ 2011, 10:46:05 AM »
I thought the new episode was great. The delivery scene specifically was fucking hilarious.

Speaking of getting bent, there was a severe lack of that with Kanji currently. I can only hope this is fixed soon.

Same here. Can't wait to see more of him.

FalconReaper

•   
  • Zangetsu. He's Kinda OP
  • Badges Inufantry Spotted Memebon Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #55 on: 11/ 20/ 2011, 08:00:14 PM »
I thought the new episode was great. The delivery scene specifically was fucking hilarious.

Me and some friends just watched that. Shit had us laughing like nuts. This just have me wondering if they keep this bit of amazing

Persona 4: Cross Dressing Beauty Pageant

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #56 on: 11/ 25/ 2011, 06:21:54 PM »
Episode 8 was fucking fantastic. So many hilarious moments.

I really think the show's starting to hit it's stride.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #57 on: 11/ 27/ 2011, 04:15:47 AM »
^ hell yeah Episode 8 was awesome.
After Yu did that moving rubber band trick I youtube'd it so I can do it too.

It's a sick trick

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #58 on: 11/ 27/ 2011, 01:49:01 PM »
Great episode. I like how they're integrating side characters more into the main plot, like Saki's brother. Seeing how calm Yukiko was around Charlie, I could see them together. We'll have to see what happens with Rise next week. And this conversation!

AND HIS FUCKING FACE

This show is great.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #59 on: 12/ 07/ 2011, 03:36:00 PM »
I though the new episode was alright, but not as good as last week's.

The stuff with Rise was pretty good, and Charlie had a couple funny lines. So yeah, not bad.