The Escapist
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: The Escapist  (Read 1629 times)

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
The Escapist
« on: 05/ 01/ 2011, 06:50:55 PM »
Rather then focus on one web video series on the Escapist's website, I chose to include all the series on the site. The Escapist features many different web series such as Zero Punctuation who reviews games with a humorous slant, Unskippable who provide a very MST3K look at different cut scenes in games, and Extra Credits who take a deeper look into what games mean, how they were made and how they can be made better. The only exclusions will be any series that have already been giving there own thread.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
The Escapist
« Reply #1 on: 05/ 12/ 2011, 04:57:04 PM »
New Extra Credits has made me look at my games in a different light.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/extra-credits/3201-Graphics-vs-Aesthetics

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • All You Can Eat
The Escapist
« Reply #2 on: 05/ 17/ 2011, 02:58:12 PM »
That was really good...

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
The Escapist
« Reply #4 on: 05/ 26/ 2011, 08:27:35 PM »
Good episode. I've been a fan of Extra credits for a while now.

Also, here's the new Jimquisition if anyone hasn't seen it yet:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/jimquisition/3285-Defending-Call-of-Duty

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
The Escapist
« Reply #5 on: 05/ 26/ 2011, 08:46:12 PM »
Good episode. I've been a fan of Extra credits for a while now.

Also, here's the new Jimquisition if anyone hasn't seen it yet:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/jimquisition/3285-Defending-Call-of-Duty
He defiantly has a point. You shouldn't hate on someone just because they play a game that you don't like. I myself am guilty of this and I will endeavor to change this in the future. His yellow has is pure win too.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
The Escapist
« Reply #6 on: 05/ 31/ 2011, 02:26:08 PM »
He defiantly has a point. You shouldn't hate on someone just because they play a game that you don't like. I myself am guilty of this and I will endeavor to change this in the future.
Same here.

Also, new episode's up if anyone's interested:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/jimquisition/3326-Too-Cool-To-Be-Cool

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
The Escapist
« Reply #7 on: 06/ 05/ 2011, 11:54:30 AM »
Here's the new Extra Credits.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/extra-credits/3350-Anonymous

I never knew much about anonymous before the PSN outage but this weeks episode helps me to understand what they are about.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
The Escapist
« Reply #8 on: 06/ 14/ 2011, 03:38:03 AM »

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
The Escapist
« Reply #9 on: 06/ 23/ 2011, 07:10:54 PM »
totally nailed game reviews in this weeks Extra Credits.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/extra-credits/3587-Game-Reviews 

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
The Escapist
« Reply #10 on: 08/ 02/ 2011, 03:53:41 PM »
This weeks Jimquisition was the only one I completely with Mr. Sterling.
I will still thank god for Jim. But the fact of the matter is that Gamers shouldn't stoop to lower levels just to get a point across. I have always felt that despite the negative image the press has given to us I will still have some pride in supporting my favourite pas-time.
Enforcing childish tactics may win some battles but will ultimately paint us closer to the losing war

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
The Escapist
« Reply #11 on: 01/ 09/ 2012, 07:47:41 PM »