PATV
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: PATV  (Read 1004 times)

fryfry

•   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • MAL
PATV
« on: 05/ 03/ 2011, 07:10:13 PM »
So I just finished getting caught up with the second season of Penny Arcade TV. I'm not really a big fan of the comics they do, but they seriously make their office seem like an amazing place to work. If you haven't seen it because you're not a fan of the comic, I'd still say to check it out. Everyone in the office (except the new girl) seem like really awesome people. Makes me wonder what it would be like if we all shared an office together.

Anyways, anyone else been following it?

FalconReaper

•   
  • Zangetsu. He's Kinda OP
  • Badges Inufantry Spotted Memebon Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
PATV
« Reply #1 on: 05/ 03/ 2011, 07:32:58 PM »
I follow it every now and then. It serves as great insight as to the idea process for when they make the comic, as well as the fact that their spit balling ideas is hilarious

Cataract

• Mechanical Pony Wrangler
  •   
  • Serious business.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Manly Man Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Rockmelon Game Night
PATV
« Reply #2 on: 05/ 03/ 2011, 08:05:01 PM »
I fucking looooooooove the PATV office series. Amazing stuff.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
PATV
« Reply #3 on: 05/ 04/ 2011, 01:56:07 AM »
Same I fucking love PA in general.
The 4th panel is hit and miss but the ping pong matches are always awesome.
Anyone see the prank episode, seriously to have that much time to do that and still be able to earn enough is the kind of work place I'd want to work in.

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
PATV
« Reply #4 on: 05/ 04/ 2011, 04:21:40 AM »
I enjoy it. I really like seeing other peoples work processes.

fryfry

•   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • MAL
PATV
« Reply #5 on: 05/ 04/ 2011, 07:35:47 AM »
Same I fucking love PA in general.
The 4th panel is hit and miss but the ping pong matches are always awesome.
Anyone see the prank episode, seriously to have that much time to do that and still be able to earn enough is the kind of work place I'd want to work in.

Yeah, I usually skip over the 4th Panel episodes just because I'd rather see everyone. The prank episodes were amazing; I'd love to know how she found it there in the wall.