Rockmelon Mix Tape Volume 1: Summer Jamz 2011
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Rockmelon Mix Tape Volume 1: Summer Jamz 2011  (Read 3627 times)

Senisan

•   
  • Badges Manly Man tee hee hee Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
Rockmelon Summer Jamz 2011
« Reply #20 on: 06/ 01/ 2011, 10:34:16 AM »
I'm really liking the mix and flow of the tracks. Good job, Nick! I am a bit disappoint that Tennessee didn't make it, definitely one of those jams that remind me of the early 90 summers. I guess this would be more a personal thing than a song that says summer.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
« Reply #21 on: 06/ 01/ 2011, 01:12:12 PM »
That was really cool ;D Love it, kept me walking today...

Cataract

• Mechanical Pony Wrangler
  •   
  • Serious business.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Manly Man Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #22 on: 06/ 01/ 2011, 01:35:36 PM »
I'm really liking the mix and flow of the tracks. Good job, Nick! I am a bit disappoint that Tennessee didn't make it, definitely one of those jams that remind me of the early 90 summers. I guess this would be more a personal thing than a song that says summer.

Posting from my phone so bear with me until I get home.

One of the biggest and toughest problems was that I purposely limited myself to 16 tracks, which I set when I started the project. Unfortunately, that means that some songs, while great, might not have made the cut over other ones that I thought might have fit with the other songs as well.

Don't worry, though. I think you're really going to enjoy the next project I'm planning. Hopefully I can do one of these every month or two.

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
  • Thou shalt not partake of decaf.
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #23 on: 06/ 01/ 2011, 05:26:17 PM »
You should change the album title on the songs to "Summer Jamz" to make them grouped together.

Cataract

• Mechanical Pony Wrangler
  •   
  • Serious business.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Manly Man Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #24 on: 06/ 01/ 2011, 06:07:49 PM »
You should change the album title on the songs to "Summer Jamz" to make them grouped together.

I understand why this would be cool, but I don't think I will, unless there's enough demand for it.

I didn't change the album tag because I want people to be able to see which artist worked on each song, and which album it's on, in case they're interested in listening to more of that band. For convenience sake, it'd be nice, but you can also just save it as a playlist and use that.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
« Reply #25 on: 06/ 02/ 2011, 05:52:10 AM »
I made a compilation out of it. Then had to change one or two things, but it works fine now ;D

P-Dude

•   
  • Badges Sauninda Inufantry Spotted Memebon Bears
    • AbleGamers
« Reply #26 on: 06/ 04/ 2011, 01:51:41 PM »
I vote for a Rockmelon Dance Jamz!

P3ter

•   
  • PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged tee hee hee Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #27 on: 06/ 13/ 2011, 09:45:34 AM »
Downloading! i missed the whole thread so i have no idea what to expect D: but i'm kinda excited

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
« Reply #28 on: 07/ 02/ 2011, 02:27:16 AM »
awesome, glad to see it all came together. I'll give that a download ASAP and check it out :D

P3ter

•   
  • PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged tee hee hee Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #29 on: 11/ 15/ 2011, 01:33:00 PM »
Is there any way anyone can hook me up with the first mix tape? , the mediafire link is down  :(

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
    • Dragons Eat Everything
« Reply #30 on: 11/ 16/ 2011, 02:30:07 PM »

P3ter

•   
  • PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
« Reply #31 on: 11/ 17/ 2011, 06:57:22 AM »
Man, Thank you, Gracias, Merci, Grazie,Danke, Xie Xie, Obrigado, Dhanyavad  <3