Looking for continuous mixes of electronic music.
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Looking for continuous mixes of electronic music.  (Read 938 times)

Changston

• nubbin
  • MULAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
    • Scientific Progress Goes Boink
« on: 06/ 20/ 2011, 10:50:33 PM »
I decided to start running again and I think I'd benefit from a single track of electronic music playing instead of 4 minute tracks broken up. The only thing I can think of right now is Deadmau5 continuous mix of 4x4=12, where it cycles through the entire album with no breaks. Does anyone have suggestions for mixes in a similar style? Thanks for the help.

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
« Reply #1 on: 06/ 21/ 2011, 05:47:56 AM »
the latest girl talk album is meant to be played all the way through. all of them are, actually now that i think about it. also, either of the daft punk alive albums, since they are live sets i think they might just mix from song to song. i havent listened to those recently.

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #2 on: 06/ 21/ 2011, 06:02:32 AM »
LCD Soundsystem's 45:33 isn't really a mix but it's a 46 minute long track. It's pretty cool.

plus1etal

• nubbin
  • I have all the items you may need.
  • Badges tee hee hee Bears
« Reply #3 on: 09/ 10/ 2011, 03:51:57 PM »
I don't know how long you're looking for - this might be too short - but if you're into dubstep, Knife Party has a couple 15ish minute mixes on youtube.  Here's the most recent one :

Knife Party (Exclusive Artist Mix)

It'll be hard to find a download though.  Just letting you know they're out there, if you're interested.

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
« Reply #4 on: 10/ 07/ 2011, 10:33:51 AM »
Bassnectar always puts out mixtapes that are continuous (and really fuckin long) so if you're into that kind of music you should check that out.

http://www.bassnectar.net/2010/01/2010-idj-mixtape/
http://www.bassnectar.net/2010/11/bbc-radio-1-dj-mix/
http://thissongissick.com/blog/2011/bassnectar-colorstorm-mixtape-download/