turntable.fm
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: turntable.fm  (Read 4185 times)

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
  • Thou shalt not partake of decaf.
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
turntable.fm
« on: 06/ 25/ 2011, 02:35:33 PM »
You can make a room where 5 people will be DJs, then anyone can join and vote on whether the songs are awesome or lame.

RMS Room

« Last Edit: 07/ 05/ 2011, 08:02:26 PM by BleachBoy »

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
turntable.fm
« Reply #1 on: 06/ 25/ 2011, 02:50:16 PM »
I've been messing with this for the last few days. I'm diggin' it. It definitely has some jank, which is to be expected because it's a beta, but it's really cool.

Also you need to be Facebook friends with someone already on it to get in. Just so you know.

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
turntable.fm
« Reply #2 on: 06/ 25/ 2011, 02:55:42 PM »
Oh yeah, I forgot all about that part. We should get an RMS room going.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
turntable.fm
« Reply #3 on: 06/ 25/ 2011, 05:10:12 PM »
Sharp digs the 80s room.

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
turntable.fm
« Reply #4 on: 06/ 27/ 2011, 02:24:47 AM »
if anyone wants to friend me up and let me join the party, shoot me a PM. it sounds really cool.

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
turntable.fm
« Reply #5 on: 06/ 29/ 2011, 08:48:09 PM »
I made a RMS room. I made it unlisted so only people with the link can get in. Don't want any normals in there. We just need to get a time and drop some smangers.

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
turntable.fm
« Reply #6 on: 06/ 29/ 2011, 09:13:29 PM »
Yessss. I am down for this.

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
turntable.fm
« Reply #7 on: 07/ 01/ 2011, 07:04:19 PM »
i finally got it working. this is cool stuff.

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
turntable.fm
« Reply #8 on: 07/ 01/ 2011, 07:40:21 PM »
Anyone wanna play some sweet jams?

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
turntable.fm
« Reply #9 on: 07/ 01/ 2011, 07:49:41 PM »
Let's get it poppin'!

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
turntable.fm
« Reply #10 on: 07/ 01/ 2011, 08:04:33 PM »
I'm in the RMS room putting some songs together, so just hop in and then I'll post a link in The Bar to try and get more people.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
turntable.fm
« Reply #11 on: 07/ 01/ 2011, 08:47:54 PM »
It wont let me join in...
Maybe later ;D

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
turntable.fm
« Reply #12 on: 07/ 01/ 2011, 08:53:11 PM »
It just recently became US only. You can try the workaround in the post.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
turntable.fm
« Reply #13 on: 07/ 01/ 2011, 08:56:05 PM »
I am in the US right now and I got invited by BleachBoy as well...

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
turntable.fm
« Reply #14 on: 07/ 01/ 2011, 08:57:57 PM »
It's also mad buggy. Just keep trying.

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
turntable.fm
« Reply #15 on: 07/ 01/ 2011, 08:59:30 PM »
are you running peerblock? i had to shut that off before it would work.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
    • Dragons Eat Everything
turntable.fm
« Reply #16 on: 07/ 01/ 2011, 09:08:03 PM »
Just an adblocker...
I'll try that, but first and foremost, food.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
turntable.fm
« Reply #17 on: 07/ 01/ 2011, 09:45:22 PM »
do you have to log in via facebook? I hate giving apps the right to bug me.

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
turntable.fm
« Reply #18 on: 07/ 01/ 2011, 09:46:34 PM »
As of right now, yes.

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
turntable.fm
« Reply #19 on: 07/ 01/ 2011, 09:51:26 PM »
in the course of trying to get it to work, i disabled it on facebook and i can still get in, so i think only accesses once to verify you have a friend who is in and then you dont need it.

maybe.