What Media Player Do You Use?
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: What Media Player Do You Use?  (Read 1722 times)

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« on: 07/ 28/ 2011, 01:56:24 PM »
 iTunes is refusing to display all non-English characters. I can't figure out how to fix it, so any recommendations on better media players?

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #1 on: 07/ 28/ 2011, 02:25:00 PM »
I use media player classic that's bundled in the cccp pack.
http://www.cccp-project.net/

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
« Reply #2 on: 07/ 28/ 2011, 02:38:00 PM »
i use iTunes for music (and it displays asian characters) and MPC star or VLC for video. with CCCP.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • All You Can Eat
« Reply #3 on: 07/ 28/ 2011, 02:53:57 PM »
iTunes and Ecoute for the music and VLC/QuickTime for videos.

My iTunes displays other languages though...

For windows I can recommend Songbird!

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
« Reply #4 on: 07/ 28/ 2011, 02:56:19 PM »
itunes because im lazy and it works therefore i have no complaints.

AzNheadbanger

•   
  • #1 Dance Central fan
  • Badges tee hee hee Beedog Approved Inufantry Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #5 on: 07/ 28/ 2011, 03:16:47 PM »
I use media player classic that's bundled in the cccp pack.
http://www.cccp-project.net/
This right here.

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #6 on: 07/ 28/ 2011, 04:03:37 PM »

fryfry

•   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • MAL
« Reply #7 on: 07/ 28/ 2011, 04:13:10 PM »
I had no idea there was a music player with MPC >.>

I've been using MediaMonkey for the past 4-5 years for what little music I have.

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
« Reply #8 on: 07/ 28/ 2011, 05:01:22 PM »
Back when I had access to my music collection, I used iTunes--which was before the big update. Some years prior to that I used WinAmp.

For videos I use MPC or VLC.

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
« Reply #9 on: 07/ 28/ 2011, 07:54:49 PM »

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
« Reply #10 on: 07/ 28/ 2011, 10:51:15 PM »

that is weird mine doesn't do that. i have some rip slyme songs that are in japanese and the characters display fine.

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
« Reply #11 on: 07/ 29/ 2011, 05:57:13 AM »

Try looking for language packs for windows 7.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #12 on: 07/ 29/ 2011, 07:46:27 AM »
Yeah, that isn't an iTunes problem, you're probably missing a language pack.

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
« Reply #13 on: 07/ 29/ 2011, 01:36:50 PM »
itunes because im lazy and it works therefore i have no complaints.

Same here. I have thousands of songs and all my artwork and videos and podcasts there so I'd rather not fuck with what works haha.

Sean

•   
  • merry...
  • Badges Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
« Reply #14 on: 02/ 11/ 2013, 03:30:35 AM »
Winamp with the clearONE skin. It looks cool and it's simple but gets laggy after like 50 songs, so I have to close and reopen.