Most listened-to music
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Most listened-to music  (Read 977 times)

JusticeDude

•   
  • j/k, it's always spookytime
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Most listened-to music
« on: 08/ 16/ 2011, 06:17:06 PM »
I just thought this would be a cool idea.  Post a cap of your most listened-to tracks.  Here are mine:

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Most listened-to music
« Reply #1 on: 08/ 16/ 2011, 06:39:14 PM »
 I would do this, but I almost never let the last second of a song play, thus iTunes doesn't count it. It says the most popular song in my library only has 3 plays.

JusticeDude

•   
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Most listened-to music
« Reply #2 on: 08/ 16/ 2011, 09:58:09 PM »
I would do this, but I almost never let the last second of a song play, thus iTunes doesn't count it. It says the most popular song in my library only has 3 plays.
Yeah, I'm kinda neurotic about always letting a song finish so iTunes can keep count o__o

It's funny looking at this list.  Some songs I haven't listened to in quite a while because back when I got it I listened to it a ton and got burned out on it.  And that Armadillo Tank smurfs song isn't all that great, but it got a lot of listens because the rest of the album is.  I'll have to bump it with some DIO post-haste.

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Most listened-to music
« Reply #3 on: 08/ 16/ 2011, 10:12:19 PM »
From the Last.fm (Scrobbler has been fucking up on my end recently, so it doesn't have the last couple weeks)

Overall artists

Artists from last 12 months (as a little compare/contrast)

Overall tracks

Tracks from the last 12 months

Interesting to see how things have changed.

JusticeDude

•   
Most listened-to music
« Reply #4 on: 08/ 19/ 2011, 07:25:32 PM »
I am the most musically judgemental person ever and was reading down your list going "Meh, meh, meh, sucks, meh, etc." until I was like (read this in your most exuberant Chad Concelmo voice) "HARDWARE STORE!!!!!!!!!"

Also I'm kinda kidding about the judgemental thing.  Bad Religion is cool but I haven't heard like half of the other people.