Mai Waifu
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Mai Waifu  (Read 93976 times)

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
  • Loli Apprentice and Kuroneko's Illegitimate Child
  • Badges SCIENCE! Beedog Approved Moonspeaker Cosplayer Manly Man Spotted Memebon Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Bears
Mai Waifu
« Reply #80 on: 09/ 11/ 2011, 06:58:37 PM »
Then I challenge you to a duel. Loser ends up with Mion. LOL

I will fight to the ends of the Universe for my Shion. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

MoonStorm

• nubbin
  • Aaaaaaaaaa.
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE!
Mai Waifu
« Reply #81 on: 09/ 11/ 2011, 07:04:06 PM »
XD Sounds like a win-win to me.
Not really, They may look the same but Shion has a stronger and more independent personally. She was not raised to be the next head of the Sonozaki house. She was put in a boarding school but she broke out. She will have to make her own way.

Mion is the next in line. She has lot of power coming to her and she will have to do what best for the house. So being married to her will just be for the sake of creating the next Sonozaki in line.

I will fight to the ends of the Universe for my Shion. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. We will need to set terms and a moderator.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
Mai Waifu
« Reply #82 on: 09/ 11/ 2011, 07:32:10 PM »
Mion is the next in line. She has lot of power coming to her and she will have to do what best for the house. So being married to her will just be for the sake of creating the next Sonozaki in line.

True, but I still like her character after putting all of that aside. Plus she's got that underground room for some really kinky...uh...nevermind.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • ⑨ Hime-Cut's, Loli's and scythes are best in life.
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
Mai Waifu
« Reply #83 on: 09/ 12/ 2011, 03:55:34 AM »
I'm adding Ringo Oginome and Satako to my list as my final two:

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
Mai Waifu
« Reply #84 on: 09/ 12/ 2011, 03:59:23 AM »
Satako

I read that as Sadako. First I was like "NO WAI BRO" and then I was like "Wait, no one else here likes undead girls besides me..." and then I was like "NO WAI BRO THAT'S NOT SADAKO" and then I posted this message on the forums where you type.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
Mai Waifu
« Reply #85 on: 09/ 12/ 2011, 04:03:36 AM »
"Wait, no one else here likes undead girls besides me..."

At first I thought that said Wait, "No one else here likes underage girls besides me..." and I was like "NO WAI BRO, HAVE YOU SEEN MY FUCKING TITLE?!" , then I read it again, and I still thought it said it I was like "NO WAI WAY BRO ARE YOU SERIOUS I AM GOING TO HAVE TO TYPE A REASPONSE." Then I read it again and I was like "Oh wait it doesn't say that. Nvm mind lololol wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

Also if you are wondering why I picked Ringo it's because I love crazy bitches, and Ringo is sufficiently fucking insane.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
Mai Waifu
« Reply #86 on: 09/ 12/ 2011, 09:44:58 PM »
Hahah. I like my fair share of crazy bitches, but I'm not really into crazy bitches. Though, when I do find a crazy bitch, I like the crazy bitch without a pulse. The main crazy bitches that I like, who have a pulse, are Dizzy (Guilty Gear) and Rena (Higurashi).

Crazy bitches.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Mai Waifu
« Reply #87 on: 09/ 12/ 2011, 09:53:39 PM »
Hahah. I like my fair share of crazy bitches, but I'm not really into crazy bitches. Though, when I do find a crazy bitch, I like the crazy bitch without a pulse. The main crazy bitches that I like, who have a pulse, are Dizzy (Guilty Gear) and Rena (Higurashi).

Crazy bitches.

You forgot Madotsuki

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Mai Waifu
« Reply #88 on: 09/ 12/ 2011, 09:58:16 PM »

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
Mai Waifu
« Reply #89 on: 09/ 12/ 2011, 10:12:52 PM »
You forgot Madotsuki

Goddammit. Why do I always forget her? She's on my list and everything. ToT

I'm sorry, Madotsuki. Can you forgive me?

<3

She'll probably kill me later from subconscious anger...

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • Pupupupupu
  • Badges Inufantry Jill Sandwich Moderator Penguin Tagged Rockmelon Game Night Sauninda harder Sauninda Beedog Approved SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
    • My Anime List
Mai Waifu
« Reply #90 on: 09/ 12/ 2011, 10:16:54 PM »
Already switching out? You know there's a whole coalition of your former waifus waiting for the opportune moment for you to have an "accident"

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Mai Waifu
« Reply #91 on: 09/ 12/ 2011, 10:27:09 PM »
Who's switching out?

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • Pupupupupu
  • Badges Inufantry Jill Sandwich Moderator Penguin Tagged Rockmelon Game Night Sauninda harder Sauninda Beedog Approved SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
    • My Anime List
Mai Waifu
« Reply #92 on: 09/ 12/ 2011, 10:37:34 PM »
Isn't Mav switching out? Or did he not have 12 lady friends already?

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Mai Waifu
« Reply #93 on: 09/ 12/ 2011, 10:42:03 PM »
Isn't Mav switching out? Or did he not have 12 lady friends already?
madotsuki was already on his list.

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • Pupupupupu
    • My Anime List
Mai Waifu
« Reply #94 on: 09/ 12/ 2011, 10:43:22 PM »
Okay. Then the coalition of Mav's exwaifus has not grown. He is safe. For now.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
Mai Waifu
« Reply #95 on: 09/ 12/ 2011, 10:56:51 PM »
Okay. Then the coalition of Mav's exwaifus has not grown. He is safe. For now.

I had Miura Hayasaki when we did the reset. But then I remembered that I forgot about Madotsuki, who I love more than most things. So I had to take Miura off of the list, which was a really hard decision. There's this "Awesome Girl Rating List" going on in my head, and some girls are too low on that list to fit onto the waifu list, despite how much I love them. :C

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
  • Loli Apprentice and Kuroneko's Illegitimate Child
  • Badges SCIENCE! Beedog Approved Moonspeaker Cosplayer Manly Man Spotted Memebon Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Bears
Mai Waifu
« Reply #96 on: 09/ 13/ 2011, 12:05:16 PM »
Soooo.... Hooligan.............

You're the father.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
Mai Waifu
« Reply #97 on: 09/ 13/ 2011, 03:28:19 PM »
I knew that condom was too old.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
Mai Waifu
« Reply #98 on: 09/ 13/ 2011, 04:40:05 PM »
Soooo.... Hooligan.............

You're the father.

Also

My new avatar.

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • Pupupupupu
    • My Anime List
Mai Waifu
« Reply #99 on: 09/ 13/ 2011, 05:17:50 PM »
My new avatar
You sure that's not a false positive? 'Cause those happen you know.