Mai Waifu
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Mai Waifu  (Read 91538 times)

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Mai Waifu
« Reply #840 on: 07/ 30/ 2014, 11:08:15 PM »
Will edit my list later but

Boom

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar New York Dance Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
Mai Waifu
« Reply #841 on: 07/ 31/ 2014, 01:29:37 AM »
Saw that gif when you posted on twitter.
Looks like I have to watch Persona 4: Golden the animation now

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Mai Waifu
« Reply #842 on: 07/ 31/ 2014, 02:18:46 PM »
Yeah you do!

JohZho

•   
  • Hottou Cakey
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Classiest of the classy Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee
Mai Waifu
« Reply #843 on: 08/ 16/ 2014, 01:38:12 AM »
The female character you hate the most from the last anime you've watched is now your waifu, how screwed are you?

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar New York Dance Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
Mai Waifu
« Reply #844 on: 08/ 16/ 2014, 02:23:06 AM »
Enya the Hag from Jojo

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
Mai Waifu
« Reply #845 on: 09/ 10/ 2014, 09:51:03 PM »
Once again I'll update my list later.

Ultimate gamer waifu!

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Mai Waifu
« Reply #846 on: 09/ 11/ 2014, 09:48:49 AM »
The female character you hate the most from the last anime you've watched is now your waifu, how screwed are you?

Makster got the worst female, so I'll take worst male. Pariston from HxH.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
Mai Waifu
« Reply #847 on: 09/ 11/ 2014, 10:04:30 AM »
Yeah she's pretty bad but there's not too many females in the latest Jojo that aren't evil stand users.
Apart from Suzie Q and Jotaro's mother

JohZho

•   
  • Hottou Cakey
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Classiest of the classy Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee
Mai Waifu
« Reply #848 on: 12/ 06/ 2014, 11:29:19 AM »

Adding her to my non existent list of waifus~

big ass swords with green accents carried by flying demon orb things? check
crazy ass grin check

Really liking how GG characters look

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
Mai Waifu
« Reply #849 on: 11/ 17/ 2016, 01:21:58 AM »
If we're still carrying on with this game I'd like to make two new additions that have been largely overlooked.
The two best girls in their series that never get the guy

Onodera Kosaki

Tsubasa Hanekawa

Hanekawa is someone I didn't think would like when it comes to the girls of Monogatari. Tsukihi pretty much had my heart because Platinum Disco. But it's hard not to fall for Hanekawa if you've read the Kizumonogatari novel. Her flirtatious banter with Koyomi throughout the story, it was strange that they didn't end up together.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Mai Waifu
« Reply #850 on: 11/ 19/ 2016, 12:26:05 AM »
Onodera Kosaki

Fully supported. My main girl was Tsugumi, but Onodera was great.