Mawaru Penguindrum (Spoilers!)
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Mawaru Penguindrum (Spoilers!)  (Read 5780 times)

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • ⑨ Hime-Cut's, Loli's and scythes are best in life.
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #20 on: 11/ 21/ 2011, 02:47:14 AM »
Shoumas such a fucking pimp.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
« Reply #21 on: 11/ 21/ 2011, 01:11:35 PM »
Shoumas such a fucking pimp.

It's the hair. Chicks Fate digs the hair.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
« Reply #22 on: 12/ 18/ 2011, 03:26:48 AM »
THE THINGS. OH MY GOD, THE THINGS.

Everything...is way too epic....Can't....handle....

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #23 on: 12/ 18/ 2011, 03:34:16 AM »
SHOUMA SHOT KAN AND THEN RINGO ALMOST BURNED HER HAND OFF AND THEN MOMO WAS IN THE HAT AND THEN THEN THERE WERE PENGUINS AND KANS TWIN SISTER DIED BY PINK HAIRED GUY REVIVED HER AND SHE YELLED AT HIM DESPITE NO ONE KNOWING WHAT SHE WAS DOING

GOD! MY! OH!

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
« Reply #24 on: 12/ 23/ 2011, 02:40:07 AM »
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
« Reply #25 on: 12/ 23/ 2011, 10:15:07 PM »
That was SO...FUCKING...EPIC. Loved that ending. God, this was such a great series.

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
« Reply #26 on: 12/ 27/ 2011, 06:39:01 PM »
Ugh just finish watching it. It was so fucking good. It had it's flaws but everything was so dark and twisted and I loved that they were willing to create a cast of characters that was almost entirely mentally broken. It think that was the shows greatest strength. The characters were so fucked up that there actions were entirely plausible.

I loved how surreal it was to. There was so many times where I thought things were a dream sequence and the I was 'oh shit! it's actually happening.'

Amazing.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
« Reply #27 on: 12/ 28/ 2011, 12:38:28 AM »
There was so many times where I thought things were a dream sequence and the I was 'oh shit! it's actually happening.'

These were my favourite moments. XD So fucking awesome.

But yeah, it's amazing how every single character was completely fucked up. The only main character that was relatively right in the head was Momoka. But she was still kind of messed up, in a lack of ignorant innocence sort of way.

redlemon

•   
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
« Reply #28 on: 03/ 05/ 2012, 06:29:59 PM »

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
« Reply #29 on: 03/ 05/ 2012, 09:16:20 PM »
HOLY FUCK.

O_____________________O

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
« Reply #30 on: 03/ 05/ 2012, 09:17:33 PM »
No normal person made that.

redlemon

•   
    • Sketchbook
« Reply #31 on: 07/ 18/ 2012, 06:06:51 AM »

redlemon

•   
    • Sketchbook
« Reply #32 on: 08/ 15/ 2012, 10:14:42 AM »
http://www.penguinbear.com/

Well what is this now?

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • Pupupupupu
  • Badges Inufantry Jill Sandwich Moderator Penguin Tagged Rockmelon Game Night Sauninda harder Sauninda Beedog Approved SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
    • My Anime List
« Reply #33 on: 08/ 15/ 2012, 10:57:20 AM »
http://www.penguinbear.com/

Well what is this now?

And then I died of anticipation

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
« Reply #34 on: 08/ 15/ 2012, 03:24:48 PM »
SO EXCITE FACE WHAT COULD THIS EVEN BE WHY ARE THERE BEARS WAIT THAT'S A DUMB QUESTION MY BODY IS READY AND WAITING WHAT DO

redlemon

•   
    • Sketchbook
« Reply #35 on: 09/ 13/ 2012, 03:49:11 PM »
You should install Linux