Another (Spoilers)
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Another (Spoilers)  (Read 3892 times)

Manic Maverick

• Fuckwut
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Another (Spoilers)
« Reply #20 on: 02/ 27/ 2012, 05:35:21 PM »
Episode 08: Hair Stand

Loved this episode. Usually these "filler" type episodes never have any important plot elements, but this one managed to keep it all together nicely.

And now there's "something" that was left in the classroom. Something in a closet? Etched on a desk? Where the hell could someone hide something in a classroom that stays hidden for 15 years? Maybe in the light fixtures, or maybe printed on one of the windows so you have to breathe on it to see it. I dunno...

Also, that part where they were driving had me literally on the edge of my seat. Especially with that fucking truck. I was waiting for a piece of metal to fly through the window and go through someone's head.

Manic Maverick

• Fuckwut
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Another (Spoilers)
« Reply #21 on: 02/ 27/ 2012, 05:35:31 PM »
Also, I fucking LOST MY SHIT:

Mei is so fucking adorable...Everything...Just...all of the things...

"I thought it was going to eat me..."

MEI-CHAAANNN...

*Squirms*

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • El Psy Congroo
  • Badges Inufantry Jill Sandwich Moderator Penguin Tagged Rockmelon Game Night Sauninda harder Sauninda Beedog Approved SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
    • My Anime List
Another (Spoilers)
« Reply #22 on: 02/ 27/ 2012, 05:45:15 PM »
Another is like Final Destination if Final Destination didn't suck and had a plot. As for where do you hide something for 15 years without no one finding it? In plain sight. That's what I think.

Manic Maverick

• Fuckwut
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Another (Spoilers)
« Reply #23 on: 02/ 27/ 2012, 05:55:05 PM »
Another is like Final Destination if Final Destination didn't suck and had a plot.

And with a way better reason for people dying than "LOL WE DIDN'T DIE THAT ONE TIME".

As for where do you hide something for 15 years without no one finding it? In plain sight. That's what I think.

That was my first thought, but I can't seem to remember anything in the classroom that could be an obvious connection...

You know what...Fuck it. I'm gonna go through one of the previous episodes and have a look-see.

JINKIES.

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • El Psy Congroo
  • Badges Inufantry Jill Sandwich Moderator Penguin Tagged Rockmelon Game Night Sauninda harder Sauninda Beedog Approved SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
    • My Anime List
Another (Spoilers)
« Reply #24 on: 02/ 27/ 2012, 06:53:00 PM »
You know what, I don't think it's so much hidden as it is dude's memory of the thing has been wiped. Clearly some memories of some events have been erased from some survivors brains. So it's probably not "hidden" in plain sight, as it is he left it in plain sight because it was pretty damn important to just hide, and then his memory got wiped.

Manic Maverick

• Fuckwut
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Another (Spoilers)
« Reply #25 on: 02/ 27/ 2012, 07:31:51 PM »
Hmmmmm...That's also a possibility. Though, his vegetative state toward the end of the episode suggests that he might have actually realized where it was. As if, in that vegetative state, his memory had come back. But I dunno, maybe not.

In any case, I am a dumbass:

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • El Psy Congroo
    • My Anime List
Another (Spoilers)
« Reply #26 on: 02/ 27/ 2012, 07:38:12 PM »
You missed some spots

« Last Edit: 02/ 27/ 2012, 07:54:32 PM by Jack Hollow »

Manic Maverick

• Fuckwut
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Another (Spoilers)
« Reply #27 on: 02/ 27/ 2012, 08:36:33 PM »
HAHAHAH. XD I'll be looking at the circle beneath the girl's desk first and foremost. And then Batman after that.

Also, the shelving is definitely possible, but I'm not too sure about the light fixtures anymore. I hadn't noticed that they were the hanging type instead of the built-in ones that you can open up. Unless the object is sitting on top of one of them...Which is kind of far-fetched, I guess.

I think if it's going to be anywhere, it'll be in the closet or on one of the papers on the board(s).

They should still check the skirt, however.

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
  • Loli Apprentice and Kuroneko's Illegitimate Child
  • Badges SCIENCE! Beedog Approved Moonspeaker Cosplayer Manly Man Spotted Memebon Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Bears
Another (Spoilers)
« Reply #28 on: 02/ 28/ 2012, 09:52:36 AM »
I thought how he died in this episode was a bit dumb and like, they didn't even attempt to hide the fact that it was about to happen. I couldn't help but laugh.

Also,

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
  • Badges SCIENCE! Beedog Approved Moonspeaker Cosplayer Manly Man Spotted Memebon Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Bears
Another (Spoilers)
« Reply #29 on: 03/ 03/ 2012, 02:56:26 PM »

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
Another (Spoilers)
« Reply #30 on: 03/ 03/ 2012, 03:03:21 PM »

I have no problem with this becoming a thing.

Manic Maverick

• Fuckwut
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Another (Spoilers)
« Reply #31 on: 03/ 03/ 2012, 03:42:54 PM »

I just got lightheaded. Oh my fucking...

Manic Maverick

• Fuckwut
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Another (Spoilers)
« Reply #32 on: 03/ 05/ 2012, 05:02:58 PM »
Episode 09: Body Paint

AH, so it wasn't hidden in the current class, but the class in the old building! I'd completely forgotten about the fact that they'd changed rooms. All my searching was useless. XD Though it was in the closet, I guess. This makes a lot more sense as to why no one found it; if it were in the current classroom then someone would have noticed it stuck to the top of the closet.

I think Matsunaga, at that point when he reaches the bottom of the mountain during the storm, killed someone to see if he could stop the curse that way. Given the information we have now, that's the only "logical" thing I can think of him doing at that point. Maybe he thought the curse needed a proper sacrifice of some sort. Or, maybe, when he got down the mountain he took a poop in the middle of the street. It was very uncomfortable and quite embarrassing, which is why it affected him so intensely to this day.

And holy fuck, three people dead in such a short amount of time? Two of which happened mere minutes from each other. Looks like the death phenomenon is angry again. Probably cause they tried to leave.

Also, I d'aawwed so hard:

HHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGHSD;FLKAS;DLFKAPOQIWJEPV Q PF[ SD[PA

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
Another (Spoilers)
« Reply #33 on: 03/ 05/ 2012, 05:12:10 PM »
Return of the motherfucking umbrellas.

Also, that guy is a total dangus for ripping the cassette out of the dock like that. What a fool.

Manic Maverick

• Fuckwut
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Another (Spoilers)
« Reply #34 on: 03/ 05/ 2012, 05:32:39 PM »
Also, that guy is a total dangus for ripping the cassette out of the dock like that. What a fool.

"OOPS IT'S BROKEN. LOL I'LL JUST MAKE IT MORE BROKENEDER."

Misaki: "Dumbass."

Also, did anyone jump when the rock hit? Cause I fucking jumped. I knew something was coming, but fuck. I don't know why that got me so hard.

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • El Psy Congroo
    • My Anime List
Another (Spoilers)
« Reply #35 on: 03/ 05/ 2012, 07:00:55 PM »
Fucking really with ripping the tape out? Really? That just seems like a lazy way of preventing them/the viewers from finding out what the important part is.

And I also jumped at the rock, Mav.

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • El Psy Congroo
    • My Anime List
Another (Spoilers)
« Reply #36 on: 03/ 07/ 2012, 07:59:17 AM »

Manic Maverick

• Fuckwut
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Another (Spoilers)
« Reply #37 on: 03/ 07/ 2012, 12:26:12 PM »

HHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGHA;SLDFPSOFQIPE WEEIPASDL

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
Another (Spoilers)
« Reply #38 on: 03/ 10/ 2012, 11:44:37 PM »
He just loves pie so much.

Manic Maverick

• Fuckwut
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Another (Spoilers)
« Reply #39 on: 03/ 10/ 2012, 11:54:53 PM »
Mochizuki: "WHY CAN'T HE HOLD ALL THIS PIE!?"

Takabayashi: "I WILL HOLD ALL OF THE PIE. ALL OF IT."