Another (Spoilers)
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Another (Spoilers)  (Read 3712 times)

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
  • Loli Apprentice and Kuroneko's Illegitimate Child
  • Badges SCIENCE! Beedog Approved Moonspeaker Cosplayer Manly Man Spotted Memebon Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Bears
Another (Spoilers)
« Reply #60 on: 03/ 26/ 2012, 11:20:13 PM »

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • El Psy Congroo
  • Badges Inufantry Jill Sandwich Moderator Penguin Tagged Rockmelon Game Night Sauninda harder Sauninda Beedog Approved SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
    • My Anime List
Another (Spoilers)
« Reply #61 on: 03/ 26/ 2012, 11:22:35 PM »
So that was Another. My annoyance towards Mei last episode has been quelled thanks to her believable explanation as to why she didn't scream out who was the extra. With that over, despite my few bitch fits towards what is really minor stuff, I really enjoyed the show and am glad this didn't get some stupid cliffhanger ending.

Manic Maverick

• Fuckwut
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Mr. Foetus
Another (Spoilers)
« Reply #62 on: 03/ 26/ 2012, 11:29:30 PM »

This one had me almost falling out of my chair, hahah.

"THE FUCK WAS...Oh, just a giant pie. Anyway."

I really enjoyed the show and am glad this didn't get some stupid cliffhanger ending.

Yeah, the only real cliffhanger was that we never know if the curse will ever be gotten rid of. Though I kind of like those kinds of endings.