Anime Girls You Wanna Hug
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Anime Girls You Wanna Hug  (Read 18852 times)

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • ⑨ Hime-Cut's, Loli's and scythes are best in life.
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
« on: 04/ 11/ 2012, 11:43:11 PM »
Rules:

1. This is not a waifu thread and girls you want to hug are not mutually exclusive (we can all totally hug the same girl).

2. This thread also ignroes the waifu thread (hugging another persons Waifu is totally allowed).

3. Pictures and possibly video are encouraged to show why you wanna hug them so damn much.

4. Pictures should be tamer then in then in the PLT. This is less for saucy and more for dawwborableness.

5. Animals are not allowed (they are not anime girls, you are silly for thinking so.)

To get things started:

First we have Futaba Anzu (Left) pictured with Mimura Kanako (Right) who is demonstrating Anzu's huggability.

Second is Kise Yayoi. Demonstrating "Please hug me, crying moe!"

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
« Reply #1 on: 04/ 11/ 2012, 11:58:28 PM »
Hmmm...Two off the top of my head:

Karuta Roromiya

Hitoha Marui

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #2 on: 04/ 12/ 2012, 12:05:48 AM »
Hell yes Karuta

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
  • Loli Apprentice and Kuroneko's Illegitimate Child
  • Badges SCIENCE! Beedog Approved Moonspeaker Cosplayer Manly Man Spotted Memebon Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Bears
« Reply #3 on: 04/ 12/ 2012, 12:07:17 AM »
Matsutaka Nanako, Misaki Mei, Takanashi Hina. First three that popped into my head. I'm sure I will be frequenting this thread.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
« Reply #4 on: 04/ 12/ 2012, 12:07:44 AM »
Matsutaka Nanako, Misaki Mei, Takanashi Hina. First three that popped into my head. I'm sure I will be frequenting this thread.

Hina!!! <3333

Munchems

•   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Sauninda Classiest of the classy Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
« Reply #5 on: 04/ 12/ 2012, 12:09:29 AM »

I feel like all of Moeka's problems could be solved by hugs.

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
  • Loli Apprentice and Kuroneko's Illegitimate Child
  • Badges SCIENCE! Beedog Approved Moonspeaker Cosplayer Manly Man Spotted Memebon Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Bears
« Reply #6 on: 04/ 12/ 2012, 12:18:24 AM »

I concur.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #7 on: 04/ 12/ 2012, 12:49:35 AM »

Hitoha Marui
I don't think Hitoha would actually let you (or anyone) hug her.

Sonic9jct

•   
  • Wubba lubba dub dub
  • Badges Moonspeaker Artsy Fartsy Sauninda Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
    • Sanpozeit
« Reply #8 on: 04/ 12/ 2012, 12:50:53 AM »
I don't think Hitoha would actually let you (or anyone) hug her.

I was about to say, at the most I would give her a mildly condescending rub on the head. Any more than that and she'll likely break my arms.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #9 on: 04/ 12/ 2012, 12:55:50 AM »
I was about to say, at the most I would give her a mildly condescending rub on the head. Any more than that and she'll likely break my arms.
It's best to let her make the first move.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
« Reply #10 on: 04/ 12/ 2012, 12:58:33 AM »
I would first grab her attention by starting a conversation about the Gachi Rangers. Then, while she has her guard down, I will dive in for the hug. Before she can break me, I will sing the Gachi Rangers theme and keep her at bay. By the time I finish the song, she will be completely content with being hugged by me and no one else.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
« Reply #11 on: 04/ 12/ 2012, 12:59:35 AM »
Even if you get a hug, you better be prepared to sacrifice a limb.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
« Reply #12 on: 04/ 12/ 2012, 01:21:42 AM »

Shanatan (Though I'd end up squashing her)

Ika Musume

Also, I probably won't post any of my waifus here. Because they are a given. XD

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
« Reply #13 on: 04/ 12/ 2012, 01:25:06 AM »

Shanatan (Though I'd end up squashing her)

Well you should put Shana-tan on your head. Shes much more suited for that place.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
« Reply #14 on: 04/ 12/ 2012, 03:22:27 AM »
Neonies Guide To Taking Proper Care of Your Shana-Tan

1. Remember to keep her on top of your head.

2. Keep a good supply of Melon Bread for her consumption.

3. Remember to take your Shana-Tan on daily walks.

4. If Shana-Tan decides to stick her katana in your head, just smile and laugh awkwardly.

5. Shana-Tan is not compatible with Index-tan. Keep them far away from each other or they may stand on top of three boxes a piece and yell at each other in a school hallway.

6. Keep far away from Kazumi

7. Thank you for choosing Shana-Tan, please enjoy.,

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
« Reply #15 on: 04/ 12/ 2012, 03:50:37 AM »
Neonies Guide To Taking Proper Care of Your Shana-Tan

1. Remember to keep her on top of your head.

2. Keep a good supply of Melon Bread for her consumption.

3. Remember to take your Shana-Tan on daily walks.

4. If Shana-Tan decides to stick her katana in your head, just smile and laugh awkwardly.

5. Shana-Tan is not compatible with Index-tan. Keep them far away from each other or they may stand on top of three boxes a piece and yell at each other in a school hallway.

6. Keep far away from Kazumi

7. Thank you for choosing Shana-Tan, please enjoy.,

8. Remember to keep her on top of your head again.

Also:

Hansode Shiranui

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
« Reply #16 on: 04/ 12/ 2012, 04:39:22 AM »
These ones are obvious...

My sweet Kuroneko

Great Goddess Futaba

JohZho

• Warden of the south
  •   
  • Hottou Cakey
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Classiest of the classy Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee
« Reply #17 on: 04/ 12/ 2012, 10:21:08 AM »

Or a good ol' lovin~

Munchems

•   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Sauninda Classiest of the classy Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
« Reply #18 on: 04/ 12/ 2012, 02:42:53 PM »
Or a good ol' lovin~
I get the feeling I would be killed after making any sort of contact with her. So I'll settle for a hug.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
« Reply #19 on: 04/ 21/ 2012, 02:16:52 PM »

HASTUR <333333333