Sankarea [Spoilers]
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Sankarea [Spoilers]  (Read 15516 times)

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • Pupupupupu
  • Badges Inufantry Jill Sandwich Moderator Penguin Tagged Rockmelon Game Night Sauninda harder Sauninda Beedog Approved SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
    • My Anime List
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« on: 04/ 27/ 2012, 12:23:11 AM »

Synopsis: Chihiro Furuya is a highschool student with a keen interest in zombies to the point of desiring to "kiss a zombie girl". Following the death of his pet cat he attempts to revive it. At this time he encounters a girl named Rea Sanka, who in an attempt to commit suicide, drinks a sample of the "resurrection" potion which is created from a poisonous hydrangeas. Following her accidental death she returns as a zombie.

Recommended Subgroup: Hatsuyuki
« Last Edit: 05/ 11/ 2012, 07:55:28 AM by Jack Hollow »

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
  • Loli Apprentice and Kuroneko's Illegitimate Child
  • Badges SCIENCE! Beedog Approved Moonspeaker Cosplayer Manly Man Spotted Memebon Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Bears
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #1 on: 04/ 27/ 2012, 12:30:13 AM »
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FERWQIUFBEJWFHUJIRWEQHNFJE;HNFR
THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD EPISODE
I WANT REA AS WAIFU
HNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Best show of the season.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #2 on: 04/ 27/ 2012, 01:59:06 AM »
EPISODE 04: "A Normal...Girl..."

I...I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN...I...I.....I DON'T.....

This show makes me so happy that...tears....just....tears....

HOW DOES THIS SHOW EXIST. HOW. HOW IS MY BRAIN AN ANIME. WHERE IN THE UNIVERSE DOES THIS MAKE SENSE.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • ⑨ Hime-Cut's, Loli's and scythes are best in life.
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #3 on: 04/ 27/ 2012, 02:07:08 AM »

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #4 on: 04/ 27/ 2012, 03:01:48 AM »

T______________T Yes, that's how you do it, Rea. THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #5 on: 04/ 27/ 2012, 03:24:42 AM »
T______________T Yes, that's how you do it, Rea. THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT.

Mav you should photoshop that to be a 12inc sub for my amusement.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #6 on: 04/ 27/ 2012, 03:36:32 AM »
Mav you should photoshop that to be a 12inc sub for my amusement.

NOPE. NOT HAPPENI--

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #7 on: 04/ 27/ 2012, 04:28:21 AM »
NOPE. NOT HAPPENI--

I fucking love you.

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
  • Badges SCIENCE! Beedog Approved Moonspeaker Cosplayer Manly Man Spotted Memebon Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Bears
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #8 on: 04/ 27/ 2012, 08:10:13 AM »

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #9 on: 04/ 28/ 2012, 05:26:35 PM »
Rigor Mortis has never been so hot.

Oh I've got rigor mortis alright in a particular area of my body I'm not Privy to talk about.

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #10 on: 04/ 28/ 2012, 05:27:55 PM »
Oh I've got rigor mortis alright in a particular area of my body I'm not Privy to talk about.

You may want to get that checked out...

Also, one of my friends said that the show has lost its appeal now that Episode 4 is over. I almost started yelling.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #11 on: 04/ 28/ 2012, 05:30:12 PM »
You may want to get that checked out...
Yeah... My finger just won't curl up at all.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #12 on: 04/ 28/ 2012, 06:17:47 PM »
Also, one of my friends said that the show has lost its appeal now that Episode 4 is over. I almost started yelling.

I will consume this friend's flesh and sacrifice their treacherous bones to the dark brethren of the Abyss.

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #13 on: 04/ 28/ 2012, 10:49:03 PM »
 The show is starting to creep me out now, but in a good way. If that makes sense. Like... they want me to be a bit creeped out.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #14 on: 04/ 29/ 2012, 04:05:09 AM »
The show is starting to creep me out now, but in a good way. If that makes sense. Like... they want me to be a bit creeped out.

Hotness and creepiness go hand-in-hand for me, so I am a-okay.

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #15 on: 05/ 04/ 2012, 12:12:26 AM »
I
CANNOT
BREATHE
RIGHT
NOW

ABNFUJIDSAPFHBIUASFHIUAWEFHNIOWEAFHOISWEHJF
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

« Last Edit: 05/ 04/ 2012, 12:50:02 AM by Loak »

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #16 on: 05/ 04/ 2012, 03:42:29 AM »
;LSKJ PDOIJ POFDIJPODGIFDGLSDFGFHDLSKFJGSDFGSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAALGKHFLH GALK;JSDLFKSDL;A SDFASD FLA SDM;FASLDJK;HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGHHHH~

*Snap*

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #17 on: 05/ 04/ 2012, 04:53:27 AM »

I got legit creeped out.

I do like though, how despite Rea's now obvious zombie instincts of "eat people" which shes getting, she still won't eat Furuya. Even in her what-seems-to-be subconcious zombie state, she still loves him.

She is basically ZOMBIE DRUNK

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #18 on: 05/ 04/ 2012, 04:58:27 AM »

I got legit creeped out.

So did I, which just made me love her even more. It was a legitimate Ju-On moment. HHHNNNNNNNGHH~*Claws at face*

For most people, it was a confused boner. For me and probably Loak, it was a Tuesday Thursday.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #19 on: 05/ 04/ 2012, 05:02:31 AM »
I don't actually get boners watching this show to be honest.

I think Rea is attractive, but I found her more attractive before zombieisum.

For me right now what I most want to see is how the whole thing resolves. Like her developing zombieness, how it's dealt with, and how (or if) she can live relatively normally again (as a zombie).

Like currently at her stage, I think the most important thing would be actually establishing some sort of conversation with her.

I assume Furuya isn't going to have to shot gun her brains out at some point. (Or at least, that would be one hell of a Downer Ending.)