Sankarea [Spoilers]
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Sankarea [Spoilers]  (Read 15209 times)

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #20 on: 05/ 04/ 2012, 05:12:52 AM »
Goddammit, I was too caught up and forgot the episode post. XD

EPISODE 05: "Being a zombie...means..."

...In which Rea competes with Sadako Waifu in my Favourite Dead Girl spot.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #21 on: 05/ 04/ 2012, 05:14:37 AM »
I don't actually get boners watching this show to be honest.

I think Rea is attractive, but I found her more attractive before zombieisum.

For me right now what I most want to see is how the whole thing resolves. Like her developing zombieness, how it's dealt with, and how (or if) she can live relatively normally again (as a zombie).

Like currently at her stage, I think the most important thing would be actually establishing some sort of conversation with her.

I assume Furuya isn't going to have to shot gun her brains out at some point. (Or at least, that would be one hell of a Downer Ending.)

There can only be a tragic ending to this. Probably something along the lines of "she's a zombie, so she needs to be laid to rest like the rest of the dead" or something. I can't see it going any other route.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • ⑨ Hime-Cut's, Loli's and scythes are best in life.
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #22 on: 05/ 04/ 2012, 05:17:27 AM »
There can only be a tragic ending to this. Probably something along the lines of "she's a zombie, so she needs to be laid to rest like the rest of the dead" or something. I can't see it going any other route.

That would be the worst fucking end on the planet.

She just needs to find Yuu

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #23 on: 05/ 04/ 2012, 06:53:08 AM »
She just needs to find Yuu

I know, right!? I dunno why she hasn't done this yet. What the fuck, Rea.

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
  • Loli Apprentice and Kuroneko's Illegitimate Child
  • Badges SCIENCE! Beedog Approved Moonspeaker Cosplayer Manly Man Spotted Memebon Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Bears
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #24 on: 05/ 04/ 2012, 09:10:09 AM »
I really don't want it to end like that ;n;
I feel like they are hinting at something with Babu regaining the color in his eyes or something... I don't know x.x

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #25 on: 05/ 04/ 2012, 03:45:44 PM »
I really don't want it to end like that ;n;
I feel like they are hinting at something with Babu regaining the color in his eyes or something... I don't know x.x

I gave that thought, and I really hope it goes this direction. But, Return of the Living Dead 3 exists...My brain is trying to balance proper zombie movie etiquette and what I want to actually happen. It's already shown that it's a lot different than your average zombie movie, so we can only hope that there's some saving Rea.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #26 on: 05/ 08/ 2012, 05:33:00 AM »
Holy... Sodding... Shit...

I love this show.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #27 on: 05/ 09/ 2012, 09:56:41 PM »
Holy... Sodding... Shit...

I love this show.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #29 on: 05/ 10/ 2012, 10:40:34 PM »
Episode 6: Zombie Licking

In which zombies lick, are licked, do licking, and tongues are shown.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #30 on: 05/ 11/ 2012, 01:22:37 AM »
EPISODE 06: "Because... I Met You"
« Last Edit: 05/ 11/ 2012, 03:16:25 AM by Manic Maverick »

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #31 on: 05/ 11/ 2012, 01:26:31 AM »
I don't know why you wouldn't watch Hadena...their subs are just fine. Also I already put up an episode 6 title and image after watching it WHY ARE YOU STEALING MY THUNDER MAV?

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #32 on: 05/ 11/ 2012, 03:25:58 AM »
I just hate the way Hadena translates a lot of their stuff. Sure, they're understandable, but that's pretty much it. They're not blue or green on Nyaa for a reason.

And I'm stealing your thunder to create a thunder-powered motortricycle with hydraulics.

Also, I love how Commie uploads the episode as soon as I finish Hadena's. Goddammit. XD

Anyway...This episode. HHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGHH. If I were looking after Rea Waifu, I wouldn't be able to trust myself with feeding her the leaves all the time. Just because Freaky Zombie Rea Waifu makes me all giggly inside. But Normal Zombie Rea Waifu makes me giggly too, so I could end up designating specific days of the week for Freaky Zombie Rea Waifu and Normal Zombie Rea Waifu. And one day for Mero-chan. I'd have a whole sexy zombie and Mero-chan lovin' calender.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #33 on: 05/ 11/ 2012, 05:56:45 AM »
Rea can lick my wounds any day...

If that's alright with you Mav.

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
  • Badges SCIENCE! Beedog Approved Moonspeaker Cosplayer Manly Man Spotted Memebon Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Bears
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #34 on: 05/ 11/ 2012, 07:26:01 AM »
Rea can lick my penis wounds any day...

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #35 on: 05/ 11/ 2012, 07:38:29 AM »
Rea can lick my penis wounds any day...

well then... I'm off to wound my penis.

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • Pupupupupu
  • Badges Inufantry Jill Sandwich Moderator Penguin Tagged Rockmelon Game Night Sauninda harder Sauninda Beedog Approved SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
    • My Anime List
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #36 on: 05/ 11/ 2012, 08:02:57 AM »
01. Hadena sucks

02. Added recommended subgroup to the intro post to make it easy for people avoid watching garbage and/or troll subs

03. If you can't handle being an episode behind broadcast (because Hatsuyuki takes their time to produce a quality sub) go watch Eveyuu's (Evetaku + Hiryuu joint) subs. They're pretty much on time and produce a good non troll sub. I would be watching their version but after comparing, I liked Hatsuyuki's version better for no other reason than a few minor different choices of wording in some parts.

04. I asked Mav to do the New Episode posts when I made the thread, so that's why he's doing it.

05. This show is fan-fucking-tastic
« Last Edit: 05/ 11/ 2012, 08:32:45 AM by Jack Hollow »

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #37 on: 05/ 11/ 2012, 08:18:22 AM »
04. I asked Mav to do the New Episode posts when I made the thread, so that's why he's doing it.

Pretty sure he was joking around

05. This show is fan-fucking-tastic

Favorite show of the season <3333

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #38 on: 05/ 11/ 2012, 10:16:25 AM »
Pretty sure he was joking

(the typos, weird formatting and incorrect grammar are my iPhones fault, I typed all this on a fucking touch screen)

the comment was exaggerated the sentiment is not. Mav and me talked about it on twitter. I won't bother posting episode updates like that in this thread anymore but I do have a few comments about it

I don't see the need for their to be a designated episode poster like that, or at least, if there is one, I don see the need for someone to come in, literally a post later, and post the episode update as if the other person doesn't exist.

If you are going to have a designated episode poster, shouldn't that be made clear somewhere so other people don't start takin your "Epsode Posters Union" jobs?

It's not serious an issue, like i said, the comment was exaggerated. If I knew my post was going to be ignored and I was taking someone's union job I wouldn't have done it. Clearly this is a very serious issue, and the EPU needs to step up its game in marking their territory.'I don't want to receive a letter or broken legs from your angry union employees because I inoccently tried posting an update without knowing. You need to make some sort of EPU s
Sticker and put it on the first post so people know who the thread belongs to.

As for my threads, I will not be contacting my shows for your unions support. They aree free for anyone to post an update if they want.

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • Pupupupupu
  • Badges Inufantry Jill Sandwich Moderator Penguin Tagged Rockmelon Game Night Sauninda harder Sauninda Beedog Approved SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
    • My Anime List
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #39 on: 05/ 11/ 2012, 10:27:47 AM »
If you are going to have a designated episode poster, shouldn't that be made clear somewhere so other people don't start takin your "Epsode Posters Union" jobs?
It was in the intro post when the thread started. So yeah, if you read it you would've seen "Mav, you're in charge of new episode posts." Which Mav obviously read because it's not like I PM'ed him about it. I just know he actually takes the time to read most every post.

The reason that bit was removed about two weeks later is because there wasn't a reason to have it there anymore since he read the very public message and started doing it.