Sankarea [Spoilers]
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Sankarea [Spoilers]  (Read 7367 times)

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • ⑨ Hime-Cut's, Loli's and scythes are best in life.
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #40 on: 05/ 11/ 2012, 11:13:56 AM »

The reason that bit was removed about two weeks later is because there wasn't a reason to have it there anymore since he read the very public message and started doing it.

Well that is just irresponsible union workmanship sir, you are creating a hazardous environment for the normals in your territory.

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
  • Loli Apprentice and Kuroneko's Illegitimate Child
  • Badges SCIENCE! Beedog Approved Moonspeaker Cosplayer Manly Man Spotted Memebon Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Bears
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #41 on: 05/ 11/ 2012, 01:19:55 PM »
OMGGGGGGG THAT ENDING SHE'S TASTED BLOOD!!!
Whyyyyyyyyyyy are you doing this to me?!?!?!
God, I love everything about this show.
I am a little worried about what might possibly go down with Rea's family.

Manic Maverick

• Fuckwut
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Mr. Foetus
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #42 on: 05/ 11/ 2012, 04:14:53 PM »
Rea can lick my wounds any day...

If that's alright with you Mav.

Rea requires human meat, so I'm sure she'll lick you once or twice while eating you whole. :D Make sure not to struggle though, cause it'll hurt her feelings.

02. Added recommended subgroup to the intro post to make it easy for people avoid watching garbage and/or troll subs

I would totally be watching a better sub group if I had the ability to hold out that long. XD But I don't. So Commie it is. They're decent enough, so I'm not exactly dying inside.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #43 on: 05/ 11/ 2012, 05:53:32 PM »
for you Mav...

Manic Maverick

• Fuckwut
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Mr. Foetus
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #44 on: 05/ 12/ 2012, 03:35:21 PM »
That picture is already a part of my collection, but I thank you, sir. T//////T

Manic Maverick

• Fuckwut
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Mr. Foetus
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #45 on: 05/ 17/ 2012, 11:47:18 PM »
EPISODE 07: "Childhood...friends..."

So much d'aaaww in this episode. Kind of pissed off that there was no Rea. Like...Not even a glimpse. Come on, now. T___T

And Ranko is hot as absolute fuck. I'd always pick Rea over her, but still. Goddamn. If Rea does pass on into the afterlife I hope Ranko and Chihiro get together. It would be happy things. But no, Rea must be zombie forever. Please please please~

Also, Chihiro and I are officially the same person. It's fucking insane how similar we are.

Course there are some big differences, but there are still a shit tonne of big similarities.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #46 on: 05/ 18/ 2012, 10:04:58 AM »
Also, Chihiro and I are officially the same person. It's fucking insane how similar we are.

Course there are some big differences, but there are still a shit tonne of big similarities.
so you fended off a dog with a metal pipe to protect someone close to you? Awesome.

Manic Maverick

• Fuckwut
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Mr. Foetus
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #47 on: 05/ 18/ 2012, 06:14:25 PM »
so you fended off a dog with a metal pipe to protect someone close to you? Awesome.

Hahah, nope. All of my female childhood friends were too tomboyish to let stray dogs scare them. And the only stray dog I even "came across" when I was little was one that was roaming the school. All the kids had to stay indoors, so I didn't even see it. XD

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #48 on: 05/ 20/ 2012, 02:12:36 AM »

AHHHHHH WHAT AN ADORABLE LITTLE LOLI SHE WAS!!!!!!!!!

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
  • Badges SCIENCE! Beedog Approved Moonspeaker Cosplayer Manly Man Spotted Memebon Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Bears
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #49 on: 05/ 20/ 2012, 06:48:13 PM »
So basically, Wanko is a more annoying version of Kanna from Ano Natsu. Let's just say that wasn't exactly my favorite episode :/

AHHHHHH WHAT AN ADORABLE LITTLE LOLI SHE WAS!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, I thought Chihiro was cuter.

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #50 on: 05/ 23/ 2012, 02:08:18 AM »
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Why didn't I start this sooner D:? I'm in fucking love with this show and that last episode was depressing as fuck. I really want Ranko find hapiness even if it involves hot incest.

Also, I am mildly drunk......

MERO!!!!!!!!!!

Manic Maverick

• Fuckwut
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Mr. Foetus
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #51 on: 05/ 23/ 2012, 04:49:36 AM »
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Why didn't I start this sooner D:? I'm in fucking love with this show and that last episode was depressing as fuck. I really want Ranko find hapiness even if it involves hot incest.

Also, I am mildly drunk......

MERO!!!!!!!!!!

Yes.

Manic Maverick

• Fuckwut
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Mr. Foetus
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #52 on: 05/ 25/ 2012, 02:38:38 AM »
I'm all late with the things n' shits cause I was doing stuffs and oh nnnnoooooooo~

EPISODE 08: "Fake...freedom..."

Well, the shit just hit the fan. What the hell does Rea's father have in store for Furuya? I'm getting a "horrifyingly quiet and tense dinner table meeting preceding Furuya passing out and waking up in his boxers tied to a chair" scene feeling. Also, has Rea eaten yet? That coupled with her being in the sun might throw her into Zombie Mode pretty soon.

Also, FINALLY SOME LOLI ACTION HHHNNNNNNGH. YURI BATH SCENE, PLEASE? Probably not...

Also also, Rea Waifu now looks like Mayuri Waifu:

I have no problem with this. <3
« Last Edit: 05/ 25/ 2012, 03:15:44 AM by Manic Maverick »

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #53 on: 05/ 27/ 2012, 01:05:09 AM »
I honestly did not think I'd be saying this about this show at all, but I actually really did not like episodes 7 or 8. Why is it going downhill so fast?

And seriously, what the fuck? How many fucking people were standing around doing nothing while Rea and Furuya were being kidnapped? Fuck that. This show is starting to disappoint and that's making me really really sad, but it's true.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #54 on: 05/ 27/ 2012, 02:11:26 AM »
Rea's Dad can seriously go to hell, honestly if this show ends with him choking on his own Dick or something I will be delighted.

Manic Maverick

• Fuckwut
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Mr. Foetus
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #55 on: 05/ 27/ 2012, 03:50:10 AM »
And seriously, what the fuck? How many fucking people were standing around doing nothing while Rea and Furuya were being kidnapped? Fuck that. This show is starting to disappoint and that's making me really really sad, but it's true.

I don't think it was too odd. People often don't want to get involved in situations like that, so they call the police instead. Then there's the whole thing where Rea like...pulled the bench off of the ground and swung it around insanely. XD It was all probably too crazy for anyone to confront. People could have been too startled to do anything, at least after Rea started pulling at the bench.

Rea's Dad can seriously go to hell, honestly if this show ends with him choking on his own Dick or something I will be delighted.

Given how much he loves himself, I'm sure it'll happen.

Manic Maverick

• Fuckwut
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Mr. Foetus
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #56 on: 06/ 01/ 2012, 03:28:22 AM »
Late~

EPISODE 09: "Mother's...Hand..."

Loved this episode. I'm assuming it all took place before the previous episode. LOL WHO WOULDA THOUGHT.

I teared the fuck up during the graveyard scene. I want to hug Mero forever.

And I kept expecting the teacher and the ramen couple to actually be zombies. Like, after they're left to their own devices we see that they were either lying or are doing something else that involves...er...zombie-style living.

Also, I am in love with all three of those girls.  I'd say...Mero > Kazue > Miko. I really hope we see more of them. And they'd be perfect for a spinoff series. Like...Ichigo Marshmallow meets Ghost Hunt or something. Though I dunno if that'll ever happen...

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #57 on: 06/ 02/ 2012, 02:54:35 AM »

I C WUT U X-FILED DER

#e3mysteries

Manic Maverick

• Fuckwut
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Mr. Foetus
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #58 on: 06/ 08/ 2012, 02:59:44 AM »
EPISODE 10: "Strong...Feelings..."

And here's our sympathy for the Devil. It's an odd feeling, wanting to console someone while strangling them to death. Oh, Sanka family. You so silly. Also:

Maid: "He doesn't even like women!"

Oh, he likes women alright. You guys are just too old. Pffffffft. He just doesn't enforce child labour. Obviously. You sillies.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #59 on: 06/ 08/ 2012, 06:16:53 PM »
Oh man do I feel sorry for Rea's Stepmother, that must be the worst feeling in the world.