Sankarea [Spoilers]
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Sankarea [Spoilers]  (Read 15383 times)

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #60 on: 06/ 15/ 2012, 10:43:50 PM »
If anyone hasn't noticed, no episode this week. Forgot to mention yesterday, after at first freaking out that no one had subbed the episode.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #61 on: 06/ 22/ 2012, 03:38:14 AM »
Episode 11 was great, Rea dressed as a bunny and then a nurse?

yes... yes... thank you divine beings.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #62 on: 06/ 22/ 2012, 04:24:07 AM »
EPISODE 11: "It's...Nothing...Special"

NURSE OUTFIT. NUUUURRRSSEEE OOOUUUTFIIIIIIT~

*Heave, heave, heave~*

*Heavy breathing* Okay....Okay, I'm good. I'm....Okay, I'm good.

...Anyway. Douchedad has been put in his place...I think. I don't know why he expects Chihiro to keep his pants up when there's a hot zombie fawning over him, because I don't think I could even wear pants if that were happening to me. Just...no pants. All of my pants would just cease to exist, and my pelvis would become magnetically attracted to everything that is Rea.

...Um....Yes. So even after everything was said and done, I still don't feel like Rea and Chihiro are in the clear. I think there's a storm a-brewing.

Also, an awesome ending to the series: Rea accidentally starts infecting other people, thus beginning the zombie apocalypse. Now that would be a fucking twist.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #63 on: 06/ 24/ 2012, 06:17:37 PM »
I had no Idea there was an OVA, watching right meow.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #64 on: 06/ 24/ 2012, 09:16:39 PM »
I'm waiting for a better subgroup to sub the OVA. T____T Might end up just going with Hadena.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #65 on: 06/ 29/ 2012, 06:58:25 PM »
HNNNNNNGGGG, Rea in a Yukata, yes.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #66 on: 06/ 29/ 2012, 08:36:05 PM »
SO LATE. Because Commie was late and then I forgot that I hadn't seen the episode and then I turned into a jet and was forced to travel around the entire planet.

EPISODE 12 [FINALE]: "That Moment...I..."

And thus the show ends. Was this really the last episode!? That didn't feel like a finale at all...I really hope there's gonna be a second season. Aside from that, the "kiss" scene had me squirming with supreme happiness. My god. I WANT IT. I WANT IT WILLINGLY. Rea, just...just be real. Be real and everything in life will make sense. Jesus.

Anyway, I really see no reason why they can't do a season 2. There's so many story elements that haven't been addressed yet, like how the grandpa learned about necromancy, or what will become of Rea. And I want to see more stuff with Mero's friends. It's almost a given that they'll do a season 2. They fucking better, or I'm gonna be breaking a crowbar in someone's ass.

Also, I completely forgot about the OVA, so I'll go watch that now. Tired of waiting.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Sankarea [Spoilers]
« Reply #67 on: 07/ 02/ 2012, 02:29:30 AM »
Finally saw the OVA.

What in the FUCK!? I'm guessing Chihiro's mother was turned into a zombie. Hence why Mero remembers her wearing bandages. But my god, why the hell is she strung up... And seemingly cut in half...With...with...her fucking innards everywhere!? Was she the person who created the book in the first place? Or was it the grandfather? And what's with that cordoned-off road toward the beginning? WHAT THE FUCK. This was by far the creepiest episode ever. And probably my favourite. Shit gave me the chills...

GIVE ME SECOND SEASON. NOW. GODDAMMIT.