Accel World (spoilers)
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Accel World (spoilers)  (Read 12792 times)

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • ⑨ Hime-Cut's, Loli's and scythes are best in life.
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
Accel World (spoilers)
« on: 05/ 03/ 2012, 05:54:41 AM »

Was wondering who else was watching this show, and since it's on episode 4 with 20 something episodes figured it could probably use a thread cause hell why not?

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #1 on: 05/ 03/ 2012, 06:24:17 AM »
This is one of my mains this season. <3 Love it so much. I want moar battling, though. Meh, guess that'll come next episode.

Also, I accidentally spoiled something for myself just now. Though it was probably gonna get revealed in the next episode anyway. Still, goddammit.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #2 on: 05/ 05/ 2012, 04:04:14 AM »
Episode 5: Red Bull

In which Shu discovers he has wings, and invited Kuro Hime to COME FLY AWAY, COME FLY AWAAAAY WITH HIM!

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #3 on: 05/ 05/ 2012, 04:02:44 PM »
Shu

loooooooooooooooool

Loved this episode. I am, however, getting a bad vibe from Kurohime. I love her, but...something feels kind of off. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #4 on: 05/ 05/ 2012, 04:23:04 PM »
Loved this episode. I am, however, getting a bad vibe from Kurohime. I love her, but...something feels kind of off. Hopefully I'm wrong.

I don't have any idea what you're talking about.

You are getting a bad vibe from a girl who's duel avatar has swords for arms and is known as the biggest traitor in the accelerated world? Pshaw I saw Mav, PSHAW!

(I actually don't think she has any ill will towards Haru, but she is clearly not the most innocent little pot of sunshine and flowers)

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #5 on: 05/ 08/ 2012, 06:57:29 AM »
Thought I'd mention I'm watching this too and Loving it, and like Mav I'm... Uncertain about Kurohime.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #6 on: 05/ 11/ 2012, 04:59:20 PM »
episode six, pretty good, I'm glad Taku didn't go all evil on me.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #7 on: 05/ 12/ 2012, 03:59:36 AM »
I am definitely going to like Aqua Current. ( ̄ワ ̄) ~~~~<3

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #8 on: 05/ 12/ 2012, 04:02:23 AM »
What do you guys think of the chance Chi might join the Accel forces at some point?

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #9 on: 05/ 12/ 2012, 04:11:36 AM »
What do you guys think of the chance Chi might join the Accel forces at some point?

I highly doubt it. She seems like the "normal girl amidst crazy surroundings" character of the show. Like a character you look at and know that there's still a normal world outside the insane one you've been seeing. I.e.: Mayuri (Steins;Gate), Kazumi (Shana), Deus Ex (Mirai Nikki), Hiramatsu (Zombie Desu), etc.

...Wait, one of those examples doesn't fit...

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #10 on: 05/ 12/ 2012, 04:28:26 AM »
She's FAR less annoying then Kazumi....

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #11 on: 05/ 12/ 2012, 05:08:22 AM »
I'm with Mav on this one Neonie, I think she'll remain as the 'grasp of reality' to bring them back when they seem too deep in Accel world.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #12 on: 05/ 12/ 2012, 05:15:51 AM »
Well so far that's three people I've asked all saying pretty much the same thing.

It's a shame, I think seeing her in the other world would be pretty interesting, but alright, I won't hold my breath then.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #13 on: 05/ 12/ 2012, 05:45:37 AM »
Or, it'll do a complete "FUCK THE REAL WORLD, SON" and she'll get dragged right into it. That would, actually, be a pretty awesome turn of events. Depressing, but awesome nonetheless.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #14 on: 05/ 15/ 2012, 02:31:05 AM »
Daft Punk - Digital Love

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #15 on: 05/ 18/ 2012, 11:45:40 PM »
Accel World, Episode 7: Body Guard Ferret Doesn't Give a Shit.

In this episode of Accel World, a small Ferret protects a young pig as he makes his way back home, and together they learn the values of friendship and teamwork, while a butterfly befriends the shit out of a pincer crap to make him cool his head off a bit.
« Last Edit: 05/ 19/ 2012, 01:48:21 PM by Neonie »

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #16 on: 05/ 19/ 2012, 05:48:49 AM »
She's a ferret, actually. XD Which is even more adorable.

WANT TO SEE MORE KAREN. WANT MMMOOOOAAARRR. I need my kudere fix.

Anyway, I'm happy things are [relatively] back to normal. There's still an odd love-square, though. Or whatever the hell it is. I'm sure there's still some jealousy brewing somewhere.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #17 on: 05/ 20/ 2012, 12:05:27 AM »
I'm sure there's still some jealousy brewing somewhere.

Maybe a little by Kurohime, but otherwise she's made her love for Haru -VERY- clear, I don't think she holds any strong feelings for Taku, and I think Chiyuri has no idea what she actually wants yet, be it Haru or Taku (though I suspect Haru). So it's less of a love triangle and more of a Haru Harem.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #18 on: 05/ 20/ 2012, 05:04:01 PM »
Good episode, cute Ferret Girl was pretty cool, it's obvious she'll show up later though.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #19 on: 05/ 20/ 2012, 05:07:28 PM »
Good episode, cute Ferret Girl was pretty cool, it's obvious she'll show up later though.

She did was "we're not supposed to meet yet"