Accel World (spoilers)
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Accel World (spoilers)  (Read 13068 times)

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #100 on: 08/ 31/ 2012, 07:59:44 PM »
Blood Leopard.

ALL MY HNNNNNGGGGGGG...

also Taku <3 :3

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #101 on: 09/ 01/ 2012, 04:55:34 AM »
Dubstep has infiltrated my animes D:!

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #102 on: 09/ 03/ 2012, 03:47:48 AM »
Blood Leopard.

ALL MY HNNNNNGGGGGGG...

EXTREME HHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGHH~

Dubstep has infiltrated my animes D:!

XD Hahah, that came out of nowhere. It fit the scene, though. I love the awesome Blade Runner nightclub feeling they gave that scene.

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #103 on: 09/ 03/ 2012, 09:43:04 AM »
im really pissed that Haru is still refusing to tell THE LEADER OF HIS LEGION (and his girlfriend) about the shadowy conspiracy thats taking them apart at the moment. i mean, last time we checked in it was only 3 days until she came back. if he just called her up and brought her up to speed now, she would be able to come back to town and wreck shop. something like going up to noumi and saying "for every point you take from haru or taku, im taking 10 back from you" and just beating the holy shit out of him. but if she just shows up and has no idea whats happening, she might get caught off guard.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #104 on: 09/ 03/ 2012, 01:14:58 PM »
im really pissed that Haru is still refusing to tell THE LEADER OF HIS LEGION (and his girlfriend) about the shadowy conspiracy thats taking them apart at the moment.

Haru is a derp.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #105 on: 09/ 14/ 2012, 08:43:51 PM »
WAHHHHHHHHHHH
shit just got real...
« Last Edit: 09/ 21/ 2012, 06:43:15 PM by Awesome badger »

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #106 on: 09/ 21/ 2012, 06:45:17 PM »
MY GOD, that was such a satisfying ending!

I was really worried Haru was going to spare Nomi, NOPE BITCH I'LL CUT YOU IN HALF!

really, really want another season, oh my god please!

Also:

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #107 on: 09/ 22/ 2012, 03:03:42 AM »
I so happy he cut that fucker in half.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #108 on: 09/ 24/ 2012, 01:13:21 AM »
EPIC SHIT.

FACE TEARS.

WANT ANOTHER SEASON.

SHE NEEDS TO BE THE NEXT ANTAGONIST: