Accel World (spoilers)
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Accel World (spoilers)  (Read 12898 times)

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #20 on: 05/ 20/ 2012, 05:44:11 PM »
just got caught up on this show and im really liking it! i dont like that there hasnt really been any motion on the haru-sempai relationship since the hospital though.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #21 on: 05/ 20/ 2012, 05:57:37 PM »
just got caught up on this show and im really liking it! i dont like that there hasnt really been any motion on the haru-sempai relationship since the hospital though.
they've got a lot of episodes to develop on it though, Don't worry. :D

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #22 on: 05/ 20/ 2012, 06:23:41 PM »
yeah about that: how long is this show gonna run?

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #23 on: 05/ 20/ 2012, 06:30:19 PM »
Was wondering who else was watching this show, and since it's on episode 4 with 20 something episodes figured it could probably use a thread cause hell why not?
This long Apparently.

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #24 on: 05/ 20/ 2012, 06:31:35 PM »
im blind. 20 something episodes sounds awesome though.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • ⑨ Hime-Cut's, Loli's and scythes are best in life.
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #25 on: 05/ 20/ 2012, 06:37:56 PM »

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #26 on: 05/ 20/ 2012, 06:38:34 PM »
All I know is that Aqua Current/Karen better come back soon so I can swoon over her some more. And then some more after that.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #27 on: 05/ 20/ 2012, 07:23:29 PM »
All I know is that Aqua Current/Karen better come back soon so I can swoon over her some more. And then some more after that.

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSH, Chiyuri.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #28 on: 05/ 20/ 2012, 07:37:48 PM »
PSSSSSSSSSSSSSH, Chiyuri.

I love Chiyuri, but Aqua. Aqua all over my inside parts.

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #29 on: 05/ 21/ 2012, 12:34:08 AM »

I'd want to ride her currents.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #30 on: 05/ 21/ 2012, 01:05:11 AM »
I'd want to ride her currents.

I'd aqua all over her currents. Then I would proceed to make sexual relations with her.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #31 on: 05/ 21/ 2012, 01:06:37 AM »
I'd aqua all over her currents. Then I would proceed to make sexual relations with her.

But wouldn't peeing on her make her water have impurities? :c

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #32 on: 05/ 21/ 2012, 01:12:20 AM »
But wouldn't peeing on her make her water have impurities? :c

By peeing on her, she would be filled with my essence. She would take my essence in, with all of its impurities, and accept it as a part of herself. In doing so she will become stronger, fueled by love and peace pee.

Also, she could fall on her opponents and they'd be too grossed out to fight back and they'd lose within several seconds.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #33 on: 05/ 21/ 2012, 01:27:19 AM »
By peeing on her, she would be filled with my essence. She would take my essence in, with all of its impurities, and accept it as a part of herself. In doing so she will become stronger, fueled by love and peace pee.

Also, she could fall on her opponents and they'd be too grossed out to fight back and they'd lose within several seconds.

Somehow I don't think ruining her perfect insulation would make her stronger...

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #34 on: 05/ 21/ 2012, 01:53:23 AM »
Somehow I don't think ruining her perfect insulation would make her stronger...

Do you not know the power of pee!? IT HAS DESTROYED AND THEN RESTORED NATIONS.

I don't know what this conversation is about anymore.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #35 on: 05/ 21/ 2012, 01:59:47 AM »
SO CHIYURI SURE IS CUTE

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #36 on: 05/ 21/ 2012, 02:04:20 AM »
peeeeeee

:S

wut

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #37 on: 05/ 22/ 2012, 05:52:27 AM »
SO CHIYURI SURE IS CUTE

I KNOW RIGHT, AQUA IS GREAT.

:S

wut

I was asking myself that while typing.

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #38 on: 05/ 22/ 2012, 05:58:58 AM »
How's the current? Uriney.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #39 on: 05/ 26/ 2012, 01:58:12 AM »
HOLY FUCK HOT LOLI HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNGHHH~

Also:

Foreshadowing, much?