Accel World (spoilers)
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Accel World (spoilers)  (Read 6566 times)

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • ⑨ Hime-Cut's, Loli's and scythes are best in life.
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #40 on: 05/ 27/ 2012, 03:41:39 PM »

Foreshadowing, much?

Doubt it. It'd have to be the most unsubtle, graceless foreshadowing ever.

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #41 on: 05/ 27/ 2012, 03:54:27 PM »
i dunno, nothing about this show screams subtle to me.

Manic Maverick

• Fuckwut
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Mr. Foetus
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #42 on: 05/ 27/ 2012, 04:39:33 PM »
Doubt it. It'd have to be the most unsubtle, graceless foreshadowing ever.

It just feels like it, to me. The way it came almost out of nowhere. I'm just hoping that they put it there specifically so that we could think it was a foreshadowing of some future confrontation, but it was actually foreshadowing for something else. Or something...

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #43 on: 05/ 27/ 2012, 04:59:44 PM »
It just feels like it, to me. The way it came almost out of nowhere. I'm just hoping that they put it there specifically so that we could think it was a foreshadowing of some future confrontation, but it was actually foreshadowing for something else. Or something...

I hope nothing ever comes of it.

Also this is going to sound like a complaint towards every anime ever, but if Haru figured out that Yuniko wasn't his cousin, he shouldn't have said anything and let her get in the tub. I mean come on dude, you have this attractive as fuck girl getting in your bathtub and you are going to TELL HER YOU KNOW WHO SHE IS AND PISS HER OFF WHY?! AT LEAST SEE WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE NAKED FIRST!

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #44 on: 05/ 27/ 2012, 05:08:14 PM »
i get where you are coming from, but i would be too scared that she was gonna cable up with me and put all the hacks in my brain and fuck me all up forever. or like, stab me all up in my guts. my fear would step up and cockblock me for sure.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #45 on: 05/ 27/ 2012, 05:09:42 PM »
i get where you are coming from, but i would be too scared that she was gonna cable up with me and put all the hacks in my brain and fuck me all up forever. or like, stab me all up in my guts. my fear would step up and cockblock me for sure.

She didn't have her neruo linker on and she was naked under that towel unless she was holding it in her vagina.

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #46 on: 05/ 27/ 2012, 05:12:55 PM »
havent you seen Die Hard? i always assume people have something deadly taped to their back.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #47 on: 05/ 27/ 2012, 05:14:42 PM »
havent you seen Die Hard? i always assume people have something deadly taped to their back.

If I would of got to see her naked I'd take my chances and die happy.

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #48 on: 05/ 27/ 2012, 05:17:56 PM »
your bravery and resolve would be remembered in song and legend forever.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #49 on: 05/ 27/ 2012, 05:51:43 PM »
To be honest, Yuniko didn't do much for me. Please don't kill me Neonie.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #50 on: 05/ 27/ 2012, 06:25:23 PM »
To be honest, Yuniko didn't do much for me. Please don't kill me Neonie.

Well then you aren't a lolicon.

If Loak or Mav were to say that I'd have to take their loli license away.

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #51 on: 05/ 27/ 2012, 07:37:19 PM »
What's the annual fee for a loli license?

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #52 on: 05/ 27/ 2012, 07:38:34 PM »
What's the annual fee for a loli license?

Free for as long as your faithful.

Manic Maverick

• Fuckwut
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Mr. Foetus
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #53 on: 05/ 28/ 2012, 01:22:55 AM »
If Loak or Mav were to say that I'd have to take their loli license away.

I'd never say such a blasphemous thing. Yuniko is the pure hotness. Also, I have my loli license and all of the paperwork tattooed across my forehead, so it is irremovable. XD

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #54 on: 05/ 28/ 2012, 01:32:16 AM »
I'd never say such a blasphemous thing. Yuniko is the pure hotness. Also, I have my loli license and all of the paperwork tattooed across my forehead, so it is irremovable. XD

There's a QR code on your forehead? That's impressive, but you know I can deactivate it right?

Manic Maverick

• Fuckwut
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Mr. Foetus
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #55 on: 05/ 28/ 2012, 03:33:36 PM »
There's a QR code on your forehead? That's impressive, but you know I can deactivate it right?

Impossiboru. I've been a lolicon for too long. The only people who can deactivate this license were part of an ancient civilization that was wiped off the face of the planet many years ago, leaving their mysterious technology and unearthly wisdom behind with them. They also left a bunch of sandwiches. I don't even know why they'd leave sandwiches.

Manic Maverick

• Fuckwut
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Mr. Foetus
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #56 on: 06/ 02/ 2012, 02:17:05 AM »
YUNIKO HHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGHH~ <3 <3 <3 <3

Also:

Apparently Haru likes buying several of the same game. Some in completely different tinted packaging. Good job, Haru. Good job.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #57 on: 06/ 02/ 2012, 02:17:55 AM »
Accel World 9: Taku's a fucking Tool.

BUT MY GOD IS NIKO THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER <3

I want her to step all over me and treat me like crap and do terrible things to me <3

Manic Maverick

• Fuckwut
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Mr. Foetus
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #58 on: 06/ 02/ 2012, 02:24:29 AM »
I want her to step all over me and treat me like crap and do terrible things to me <3

And I want to tear down her tsundere wall and embrace her warmly while she curls up and falls asleep in my lap like a kitty <3

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #59 on: 06/ 02/ 2012, 02:28:20 AM »
And I want to tear down her tsundere wall and embrace her warmly while she curls up and falls asleep in my lap like a kitty <3

She's not really tsundere though, she's just totally unlady like. But I like both sides of her, and would not mind going from to the other in whip lash fashion.

Essentially, I want her to dominate the fuck out of me one second, being incredibly nice the next, and just keep doing that until it makes my head stupid.