Accel World (spoilers)
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Accel World (spoilers)  (Read 12993 times)

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #60 on: 06/ 02/ 2012, 03:09:00 AM »
Hmmm....I dunno, she seems pretty tsundere to me. Especially the part in the supermarket when she said to call her Niko, cause she was blushing and it felt like...all...tsundererereyeryeryeryerish. She just seems like she has an angry wall up with a soft interior. Er...While also being unladylike. XD She is most definitely unladylike.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • ⑨ Hime-Cut's, Loli's and scythes are best in life.
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #61 on: 06/ 02/ 2012, 03:21:32 AM »
Hmmm....I dunno, she seems pretty tsundere to me. Especially the part in the supermarket when she said to call her Niko, cause she was blushing and it felt like...all...tsundererereyeryeryeryerish. She just seems like she has an angry wall up with a soft interior. Er...While also being unladylike. XD She is most definitely unladylike.

If she actually falls for Haru he'll have to change his user name to Phat Pimpin'.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #62 on: 06/ 02/ 2012, 04:15:36 AM »
If she actually falls for Haru he'll have to change his user name to Phat Pimpin'.

She's totally gonna fall for him. So will Aqua. He'll just be falled for by all of ladies. Then he'll have to sit in a big, shiny chair while all of the girls hug various appendages and he'll be like "AW YEAH, HARU'S GOT LADIES ON THE APPENDAGES" and then he gets to level 10 without even having to burst link.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #63 on: 06/ 09/ 2012, 09:33:46 PM »
Edit: Nevermind, I looked into it, the show has been pushed back by one week:

http://accel-world.net/news/archives/254
« Last Edit: 06/ 09/ 2012, 10:07:48 PM by Neonie »

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #64 on: 06/ 09/ 2012, 11:47:26 PM »
Ahhh, no wonder. Lucky for me, cause I was trying to catch up with other shows before I watched this. XD Now I don't need to.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #65 on: 06/ 16/ 2012, 01:40:58 AM »
Accel World Episode 10: Foot Fetish

GONNA TICKLE YA! Coochie coochie coo, cooochie coochie coo!

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #66 on: 06/ 16/ 2012, 04:58:39 PM »
During that monologue, I would have totally gradually moved up her leg with such ferocious sexiness that she would have wanted it willingly. All of it on the insides. *Panther growl*

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #67 on: 06/ 16/ 2012, 05:24:02 PM »
During that monologue, I would have totally gradually moved up her leg with such ferocious sexiness that she would have wanted it willingly. All of it on the insides. *Panther growl*
I wanna to see what her "give in" face looks like. The moment she realizes sex is about to happen and there is nothing she can do about it.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #68 on: 06/ 16/ 2012, 06:03:17 PM »
I wanna to see what her "give in" face looks like. The moment she realizes sex is about to happen and there is nothing she can do about it.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #69 on: 06/ 16/ 2012, 06:07:10 PM »

Nah nah, that's the "gave up long ago face"

The "Give in face" would have more anger/embarrassment in it.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #70 on: 06/ 16/ 2012, 06:20:06 PM »
just caught up, Still loving the show, I thought I was gonna hate Taku but he's weirdly adorable.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #71 on: 06/ 16/ 2012, 08:23:41 PM »
The "Give in face" would have more anger/embarrassment in it.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #72 on: 06/ 16/ 2012, 08:34:48 PM »
*sigh*

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #73 on: 06/ 16/ 2012, 08:56:53 PM »
She'd totally pull that face. It's such a hot face. And by hot I mean it makes my stomach hot and queasy.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #74 on: 06/ 16/ 2012, 10:31:51 PM »
Mav this is part of that sense of humor me and you don't share :P

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #75 on: 06/ 18/ 2012, 12:04:02 AM »
Mav this is part of that sense of humor me and you don't share :P

And that's what makes it funnier.

My brand of humour isn't shared with many, to be honest.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #76 on: 06/ 23/ 2012, 03:17:58 AM »
YEAH, BEAT HIS ASS, KURO-CHAN. FUCK HIS SHIT U--

*Stab*

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUU~

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #77 on: 06/ 23/ 2012, 07:29:27 PM »
Man, that was pretty Badarse and courageous of Taku, he impresses me more every episode.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #78 on: 07/ 01/ 2012, 05:33:54 AM »
That was another great episode, and by the looks of the teaser for next week Chi will become a burst linker! So that could present some interesting options.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #79 on: 07/ 07/ 2012, 07:37:02 PM »
OK Chiyu as Lime Bell might be the cutest thing ever.

EVER...