Accel World (spoilers)
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Accel World (spoilers)  (Read 12104 times)

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #80 on: 07/ 10/ 2012, 04:28:25 PM »
OK Chiyu as Lime Bell might be the cutest thing ever.

EVER...

I know, right!? So fucking adorbz. I'm getting bad vibes, though. She's too carefree...I feel like trouble's gonna be coming her way soon.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #81 on: 07/ 13/ 2012, 05:40:35 PM »
Right, that's it, I want to kick Nomi in his self righteous, egotistical face and that's only after one episode...

Also Naked Chiyu = HHNNNNNNGGGGGG...

Also also, really like the new ED, not so sure on the the new OP.
« Last Edit: 07/ 13/ 2012, 06:36:46 PM by Awesome badger »

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #82 on: 07/ 16/ 2012, 06:11:06 PM »
I literally want to break Nomi in fucking half. IN. FUCKING. HALF. I haven't hated a character this much in a long fucking time. Like...I legitimately want to jump into the show, break him in half, and then throw each half off of a cliff.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #83 on: 07/ 16/ 2012, 06:15:44 PM »
I literally want to break Nomi in fucking half. IN. FUCKING. HALF. I haven't hated a character this much in a long fucking time. Like...I legitimately want to jump into the show, break him in half, and then throw each half off of a cliff.
we can have a tug-o-war with him, I don't even care who wins....

I just realised with Neonie gone it's just the two of us now Mav.

Sorry other Doug! I forgot you were here! D:
« Last Edit: 08/ 31/ 2012, 07:58:01 PM by Awesome badger, Reason: I\'m retarded »

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #84 on: 07/ 16/ 2012, 09:07:47 PM »
*Quiet sobbing*

WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US, NEONIE.

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #85 on: 07/ 16/ 2012, 11:12:04 PM »
do those neuro linkers have an audio/video record function? i mean they must right? if i was haru i would have just turned that thing on as soon as i got called out to this shady private meeting. like, even if he didnt know he was going to get blackmailed he should have done it to show to kuroyukihime and the crew after the fact. i mean, if he could just show that footage to like, a teacher? that dude would be super fucked. both in school and probably with the authorities.

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #86 on: 07/ 17/ 2012, 12:41:39 AM »
I know, right? Kuro recorded her battle in the other world through her memory, so it seems like they should also be able to at least record what they see in real life.

Then he could replay the shower scene. ( ̄ワ ̄)

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #87 on: 07/ 17/ 2012, 12:46:26 PM »
totally. i would record everything at all times and just delete it later if nothing of note happened.

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #88 on: 07/ 28/ 2012, 11:00:23 PM »
Damn, Sky Raker is a hottie. I teared for her ToT

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #89 on: 07/ 29/ 2012, 12:04:01 AM »

Yes and yes. T____T

Also, ROBO BOOBIES. They need to make an ecchi show where all of the girls are robots. Then they could show all of everything. This is my new favourite realization.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #90 on: 07/ 29/ 2012, 04:20:20 AM »
Damn straight, wait, are we talking the person or duel avatar?

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #91 on: 07/ 29/ 2012, 04:40:28 AM »
BOTH!

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #92 on: 07/ 29/ 2012, 04:50:10 AM »

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #93 on: 07/ 29/ 2012, 05:20:59 AM »
I'd like to know how her normal avatar looks, though. It's probably an oily bodybuilder man.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #94 on: 08/ 03/ 2012, 04:46:04 PM »
I'm... really confused now... wut?

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #95 on: 08/ 04/ 2012, 01:06:33 AM »
Chiyu, WTF :O!

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #96 on: 08/ 05/ 2012, 12:18:44 AM »
WHAT THE FUCK, CHIYU!?

She'd better not give some "Bekuz erbabuddy shud be fwendz!" excuse, I swear to fucking.......It better be something along the lines of Noumi somehow forcing her to work for him and stay on the sidelines so she can heal him.

...Goddamn, this show. Completely fucking up your sense of character archetypes. I have no qualms, but fuck it's confusing.

Also, holy shit that battle was awesome. I wonder if there's a level 1 player that's hardcore strong because they only use secret techniques...

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #97 on: 08/ 17/ 2012, 06:16:51 PM »
ok, Crikin is awesome.

I also really like the new opening.

Accel World Opening 2
« Last Edit: 08/ 17/ 2012, 06:27:52 PM by Awesome badger »

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #98 on: 08/ 24/ 2012, 07:19:34 PM »
Episode 20: I FUCKIN' KNEW IT.

always wanted to do one of those.

Goddammit Chiyu...

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Accel World (spoilers)
« Reply #99 on: 08/ 27/ 2012, 03:19:48 AM »
This show...is going to make me blow a fucking blood vessel in my fucking entire body. FUCK. I hate Noumi with the passion of a thousand fucking lumberjacks. Everything is so completely fucked right now.

*Flips out*