Kids on the Slope / Sakamichi no Apollon
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Kids on the Slope / Sakamichi no Apollon  (Read 4364 times)

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
« Reply #20 on: 06/ 01/ 2012, 03:31:51 AM »
Oh my fucking god...T____T All of every one of the shits have hit the fan. There's just poop everywhere. Someone get it out of Ri-chan's hair.

Ri-chan

Ri-chan > All girls in this show

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • All You Can Eat
« Reply #21 on: 06/ 01/ 2012, 11:47:56 AM »
Kaoru definitely has a great sense for timing. DAMN!

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
« Reply #22 on: 06/ 03/ 2012, 03:43:59 AM »
just got caught up on this series, and yo. holy shit. this is so good. ive been needing a slice of life music anime since i finished BECK. it even inspired me to pull this out of the basement.

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
« Reply #23 on: 06/ 03/ 2012, 04:43:31 AM »
That tackle box must've been very lonely down there. Tsuritama has done its job.

fryfry

•   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • MAL
« Reply #24 on: 06/ 03/ 2012, 07:38:43 AM »
just got caught up on this series, and yo. holy shit. this is so good. ive been needing a slice of life music anime since i finished BECK.
Have you seen the first few seasons of Nodame?

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
« Reply #25 on: 06/ 03/ 2012, 01:16:59 PM »
That tackle box must've been very lonely down there. Tsuritama has done its job.

its full of airsoft guns and ammo and stuff, no fishing stuff. thats all up at the cabin. you should see all our fishing poles.

Have you seen the first few seasons of Nodame?
no. classical music bores me to tears, so i just sort of avoided it.

Cataract

• Mechanical Pony Wrangler
  •   
  • Serious business.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Manly Man Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #26 on: 06/ 07/ 2012, 12:58:56 PM »
Aw man. This episode was fantastic.

Most heartwarming episode so far? I kinda teared up a little at the end of the episode.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • All You Can Eat
« Reply #27 on: 06/ 08/ 2012, 02:21:42 PM »
This is seriously awesome. I loved this episode.

Just on the side, the write-ups on RandomCuriosity about the show are really interesting and well done!

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
« Reply #28 on: 06/ 09/ 2012, 11:25:55 PM »
*Heave*

*Hurk*

*Sniff snort*

fryfry

•   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • MAL
« Reply #29 on: 06/ 14/ 2012, 11:03:21 PM »
Noooooooooooooo, no no no :(

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
« Reply #30 on: 06/ 15/ 2012, 12:12:11 AM »
First I was like: "YES KAORU YYEEEEESSS~"

Then I was like: "NO SEN NNNNOOOOO~"

Cataract

• Mechanical Pony Wrangler
  •   
  • Serious business.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Manly Man Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #31 on: 06/ 15/ 2012, 12:42:19 AM »
NEXT EPISODE COMES OUT WHILE IM ON A ROAD TRIP.

IM BRINGING MY LAPTOP AND DOWNLOADING THE EPISODE ON THURSDAY NIGHT.

DGAF.

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
« Reply #32 on: 06/ 15/ 2012, 01:07:31 AM »
GODDAMMIT!

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
    • All You Can Eat
« Reply #33 on: 06/ 16/ 2012, 07:14:36 AM »
sigh...

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
« Reply #34 on: 06/ 21/ 2012, 09:38:36 PM »
All of my tears. All over my face.

fryfry

•   
    • MAL
« Reply #35 on: 06/ 21/ 2012, 10:46:13 PM »
This show...

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
    • All You Can Eat
« Reply #36 on: 06/ 22/ 2012, 03:20:05 PM »
Sakamichi no Apollon Original Soundtrack - 13 - My Favorite Things

stay positive, stay positive, stay positive....sigh

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
« Reply #37 on: 06/ 22/ 2012, 10:31:40 PM »
FUCKING TEARS. ALL OF THE FUCKING TEARS. Jesus...This fucking episode...

I freaked out for a minute, thinking that Sen had jumped off the building. Where the fuck did he go...He's probably doing something really awesome and he's gonna come back and be like "YEEAAHHH LOOK AT THIS SHIT" and then everybody's gonna be like "WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU COME FROM" and then him, Kaoru, and Ri-chan are gonna jam the fuck out of the jazz musics.

fryfry

•   
    • MAL
« Reply #38 on: 06/ 23/ 2012, 12:11:04 AM »
Shabracke just reminded me: I need this OST.

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
« Reply #39 on: 06/ 23/ 2012, 01:43:46 AM »
Shabracke just reminded me: I need this OST.

Grab it in FLAC, it's the only way to listen to it.