Beedog Children Fan Thread
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Beedog Children Fan Thread  (Read 7956 times)

EffingDrYang

•   
  • Koromaru
  • Badges Spotted Memebon Rockstar
« Reply #20 on: 05/ 01/ 2010, 02:41:51 PM »
Taka loves mathcore!!!!!!!!! This is the best thing ever!!!!!!!!

Sean

•   
  • merry...
  • Badges Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
« Reply #21 on: 05/ 05/ 2010, 06:41:06 PM »
Happy B-day, are you both old enough to walk and talk yet?

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #22 on: 05/ 11/ 2010, 10:20:35 AM »
 Ahahaha, I just realized that in Taka's profile one of his likes is Strong Machine 2. Kid's got good taste.

Theofrostus

• nubbin
« Reply #23 on: 05/ 15/ 2010, 06:48:46 PM »
<3 Taka and Aki. Nya nya nya. So adorable!

low tech

• nubbin
  • Comaon! GIT SIRIIAAHS!
« Reply #24 on: 06/ 03/ 2010, 10:18:07 PM »
I wouldn't mind it if more oekaki somehow wound up around here. :O Also, I thought Takayuki was like octopus balls in Japanese, but I guess that's something else.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #25 on: 06/ 03/ 2010, 10:24:57 PM »
I wouldn't mind it if more oekaki somehow wound up around here. :O Also, I thought Takayuki was like octopus balls in Japanese, but I guess that's something else.

I think that's Takoyaki

Griffplar

• nubbin
« Reply #26 on: 07/ 03/ 2010, 08:42:28 AM »
I like the modest collection of novelty erasers header (as well as the other ones I've seen). :D

It just makes me happy for some reason!

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
« Reply #27 on: 07/ 03/ 2010, 06:58:39 PM »
hahaha the new header is super badass! plus those area some damn cool erasers o.O

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #28 on: 04/ 29/ 2011, 08:02:54 AM »
Updatin bebbehs

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #29 on: 04/ 29/ 2011, 09:10:56 AM »
 Awesome. Much easier to see the differences on Aki.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #30 on: 04/ 29/ 2011, 09:20:11 AM »
Yeah, Taka doesn't technically have an outline, which makes him very easy to animate. I have a lighter (dark grey) version of him for bright light situations that does, however.

Changston

• nubbin
  • MULAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
    • Scientific Progress Goes Boink
« Reply #31 on: 05/ 15/ 2011, 01:14:28 PM »
Here seemed like a pretty good place to post these things. A couple of people from the Baltimore group of Dtoid chipped in and asked Zodiac Eclipse (of customized Beedog fame) to design Taka and Aki to commemorate a successful first season of TJS. Here are the results:

(from Zodiac's workshop)

(to Topher's lap)

She did an amazing job. If you like the kind of things she does, check out her store at http://www.etsy.com/shop/StoryBuilderToys. She makes stuffed animals and her husband does wooden trains and things.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #32 on: 05/ 15/ 2011, 01:26:52 PM »
:D

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #33 on: 05/ 15/ 2011, 01:45:42 PM »
nya nya ^_^

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
« Reply #34 on: 05/ 15/ 2011, 07:14:51 PM »
Those are awesome ^.^ they would complement my Senor Beedog quiet well

JohZho

•   
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Classiest of the classy Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee
« Reply #35 on: 10/ 26/ 2011, 07:32:13 PM »
Aki's fascination with small peculiar things reminds me of Rin from Usagi Drop.

Amiright?

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #36 on: 10/ 26/ 2011, 10:33:14 PM »
Never seen usagi drop. Actually, Aki's fascination with small, peculiar things is based on my own fascination with small, peculiar things.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #37 on: 10/ 26/ 2011, 10:34:35 PM »
And I just so happen to have a slideshow of regular photos shopped to look like small peculiar things

http://games.yahoo.com/photos/fake-miniature-photography-1319664200-slideshow/

JohZho

•   
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Classiest of the classy Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee
« Reply #38 on: 10/ 26/ 2011, 10:52:41 PM »
You should check it out, Rin is effin adorable.