Sword Art Online (Spoilers)
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Sword Art Online (Spoilers)  (Read 16112 times)

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
« Reply #60 on: 08/ 30/ 2012, 02:07:23 PM »
show is awesome, im usually one episode behind so i never open this thread. i hope nothing bad happens to anyone. i want everyone to be safe. including overzealous bodyguard man.

PeterSimp

•   
  • The mildest of manner
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Bears tee hee hee Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Inufantry
« Reply #61 on: 09/ 01/ 2012, 05:28:43 PM »
Oh man, that episode was great. This is the first show that I made an active attempt to watch as soon as it went up, love eet.

the cliffhanger at the end of the previous episode was very mean

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
« Reply #62 on: 09/ 01/ 2012, 06:57:57 PM »
Fucking amazing Episode, Klein is as awesome as always.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
« Reply #63 on: 09/ 01/ 2012, 09:43:05 PM »
Fucking amazing Episode, Klein is as awesome as always.

Klein is great. Definitely my favorite character right now.

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
« Reply #64 on: 09/ 02/ 2012, 12:47:04 AM »
Holy shit... I tears T_T

And Kirito, you best fight for your woman!

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #65 on: 09/ 02/ 2012, 09:05:56 PM »
Sure are a lot of government type players in this game.  o_o;  Not really sure if that's a thing in MMOs since I don't really play them.  I only pick up on the single-player tropes.

When that guy kept getting worked up and sent his tired troops in, it almost sounded like the outside world has sent in actual troops to complete the game for everybody.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
« Reply #66 on: 09/ 03/ 2012, 01:08:12 PM »
Sure are a lot of government type players in this game.  o_o;  Not really sure if that's a thing in MMOs since I don't really play them.  I only pick up on the single-player tropes.

I wouldn't say there are actual "government-type" players, but there are a lot of military-esque players. And, as a solo-player, it annoys the shit out of me. Well, not in SAO, but in actual MMOs. Also, I assume the mentality is multiplied ten-fold in SAO because of the Japanese work-ethic.

Anyway, this episode was awesome. I kind of freaked out while Kirito was falling back, cause with his health being so low I thought him falling onto the ground might be the last "blow" that killed him. XD

Munchems

•   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Sauninda Classiest of the classy Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
« Reply #67 on: 09/ 03/ 2012, 02:55:08 PM »
I've always played MMO type games the way Klien does in the show. Get a small group of friends together and roll about doin' stuff. I don't get the appeal of being in such a huge group.

That said, I've never been trapped in a virtual reality where I would die if killed in the game...

PeterSimp

•   
  • The mildest of manner
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Bears tee hee hee Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Inufantry
« Reply #68 on: 09/ 03/ 2012, 03:48:09 PM »
I've never been trapped in a virtual reality where I would die if killed in the game...

Pff, noob. :P

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
« Reply #69 on: 09/ 09/ 2012, 12:45:04 AM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kirito, you fucking rascal.

Munchems

•   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Sauninda Classiest of the classy Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
« Reply #70 on: 09/ 09/ 2012, 02:05:12 AM »
I liked his white outfit.

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
« Reply #71 on: 09/ 09/ 2012, 12:54:14 PM »
i would be beyond happy if it just became a slice of life show for like, 5 episodes straight starting next week. and then get back to fighting and stuff.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
« Reply #72 on: 09/ 09/ 2012, 05:30:21 PM »
i would be beyond happy if it just became a slice of life show for like, 5 episodes straight starting next week. and then get back to fighting and stuff.
damn straight, that would be awesome.

Also I can't be the only one who thinks that Sachi is going to come back in some way, right?

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
« Reply #73 on: 09/ 09/ 2012, 09:06:20 PM »
the only way i could see that happening is if you dont really die when your character gets killed and they meet IRL after. it would kind of undermine his emotional changes if she didnt actually die.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
« Reply #74 on: 09/ 09/ 2012, 09:42:28 PM »
What a weird episode. Kirito got his ass kicked, two guys straight-up died, and then him and Asuna almost banged. It almost felt like three different episodes crammed into one.

I'm only down if it means we get to see more of Klein, Liz and Silica. They're my favorite characters and none of them have really been relevant to plot since they were introduced. (I know Klein showed up last episode but he didn't really get to do anything.)

Munchems

•   
« Reply #75 on: 09/ 10/ 2012, 01:28:59 AM »
I like Liz a lot. She should come back into relevance more often.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #76 on: 09/ 10/ 2012, 01:35:29 AM »
Hm, kind of a weird episode.  The process of dying in this show will always be strange to me I guess.  It looks like it kinda hurts and then it doesn't, but you know your brain's going to get fried at the end.  Kinda surreal. 

Same thing for Kirito's hand shattering off like procelain.  I suppose nut guy was going for a split Asuna in half strike.  Wonder how that would have healed up.

Felt sorry for the bearded guy, but at least the nut from the last few episodes is taken care of.

"Hey babe, let's skyrim marry, then we'll cyber sex till the sun rises."

Munchems

•   
« Reply #77 on: 09/ 10/ 2012, 01:38:08 AM »
Same thing for Kirito's hand shattering off like procelain.  I suppose nut guy was going for a split Asuna in half strike.  Wonder how that would have healed up.
I kind of hoped Kirito would be all like "I have this awesome unique dual-wield skill, but I only have one hand!"

Alas, I was disappointed.

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
« Reply #78 on: 09/ 10/ 2012, 02:58:39 AM »
I am pretty sure Kirito and Asuna banged... I mean, she was in the bed covering her body with the sheets. If they didn't then Asuna could've easily put on some clothes after she whacked Kirito. Also, my tissue box is magically empty so something must have happened.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
« Reply #79 on: 09/ 11/ 2012, 02:50:59 AM »
T____________________________________________________T

Yeah, my life can only really go downhill from here...No reason to live anymore...