Sword Art Online (Spoilers)
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Sword Art Online (Spoilers)  (Read 16109 times)

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
« Reply #80 on: 09/ 11/ 2012, 11:45:48 AM »
T____________________________________________________T

Yeah, my life can only really go downhill from here...No reason to live anymore...
wait... wait what?

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #81 on: 09/ 11/ 2012, 03:38:32 PM »
OH MY GAWD THEY'RE SO CUTE. AAAAUUUUUGH.

I wish that the fuckhead on twitter hadn't spoiled the proposal. Argh.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
« Reply #82 on: 09/ 11/ 2012, 03:41:25 PM »
wait... wait what?

It was a great episode and I can't think of anything better that exists. Thus, I have lived my life to its utmost and can die happy.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
« Reply #83 on: 09/ 11/ 2012, 05:36:30 PM »
It was a great episode and I can't think of anything better that exists. Thus, I have lived my life to its utmost and can die happy.
I agree, lets meet up and battle to the death with plastic butt swords, the victor must commit Seppuku with the Butt sword of his victim

I don't know where my brain is right now...

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
« Reply #84 on: 09/ 15/ 2012, 11:07:03 PM »
The new episode was boring and I didn't like it.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #85 on: 09/ 15/ 2012, 11:53:49 PM »
Yui's got something Missing No./Franklin Richards going on.  Unstable code!

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
« Reply #86 on: 09/ 16/ 2012, 12:57:29 AM »
I liked it up until Yui showed up, then it got kinda boring :(

Also, Asuna owes Kirito a ride on her shoulders :o

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #87 on: 09/ 16/ 2012, 02:29:40 PM »
Yui's got something Missing No./Franklin Richards going on.  Unstable code!

I think she's a bot or something. Made by folks trying to strongarm their families out of SAO.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
« Reply #88 on: 09/ 16/ 2012, 05:22:46 PM »

No?

No one else thinks that she's a regressed Sachi? they look almost Identical.

I actually really liked this episode, I think Yui's adorable.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
« Reply #89 on: 09/ 21/ 2012, 07:25:29 PM »
*Watches episode nearly a week later*

I actually really liked this episode, I think Yui's adorable.

So fucking this. Loved the episode, love Yui.

If Yui's a regressed Sachi then maybe when people die they become "part" of the game, regressing to childhood so that they can lead normal lives in the world. Dying in the real world, but being reborn again in the new world. Which could bring us to the idea of some real-world apocalyptic threat, where this is the only way to get people to save their consciousness, by injecting it into this alternate dimension. Then Hagure Yuusha no Estetica starts.

Or she could be the developer's daughter. In some shape or form.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
« Reply #90 on: 09/ 22/ 2012, 09:12:35 PM »
I KNEW SHE WAS A BOT. Ha HAH!

Also why didn't Asuna ask who the hell Kirito was talking about? And how he knows how to hack the system?

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
« Reply #91 on: 09/ 22/ 2012, 09:44:15 PM »
This episode was alright. At least shit happened. Although, the whole situation with Yui raised an important question: If their only goal was to create a program capable of monitoring players' emotions, what would the game makers have to gain by giving that program emotions of it's own? Doesn't that seem like a bad idea?

Also why didn't Asuna ask who the hell Kirito was talking about? And how he knows how to hack the system?

I just assumed he was yelling at the creator of the game, but I have no idea how he hacked the mainframe or whatever.

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
« Reply #92 on: 09/ 23/ 2012, 01:15:22 AM »
Yui was a program that the creator made to be intended at a counselor for players that needed it during in-game. That function of her's was essentially turned off as soon as the game went public. Instead of being an active program, she became a background monitoring program that still had her artificial human emotions running.

PeterSimp

•   
  • The mildest of manner
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Bears tee hee hee Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Inufantry
« Reply #93 on: 09/ 23/ 2012, 08:14:28 AM »
Garghkaj, right in my feelings!

Edit: About Kirito 'hacking' the console, he's a computer science nerd who was obsessed with the main programmer, and he already had admin access, all he had to do was copy a directory onto a teardrop

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #94 on: 09/ 23/ 2012, 12:11:18 PM »
If they have things as intricate as artificial grief counselors in a virtual world, this universe is setting itself up for a global-wide Matrix brain wash, which would end up being the only thing worse than this predicament.

I'm glad Yui didn't end up being a malignant source code/blip, which I thought was the direction they were headed.  I was thinking if they were going to have her die like that, they could have let her live longer into the plot to make a bigger impact. 

If she died.  But she didn't, and I like how they resolved it: keep the code and turn her into a neopet later.  Which is a cool feature, because they can visit her in the world instead of keeping her as a program on textchat or something.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
« Reply #95 on: 09/ 23/ 2012, 05:58:46 PM »
Good episode, was sort of expecting something along those lines, guess it wasn't sachi at all.

I also want a coat like Kiritos, looks Badass.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
« Reply #96 on: 09/ 23/ 2012, 08:05:02 PM »
I also want a coat like Kiritos, looks Badass.

Badass in an anime. I can guarantee it'll make you look like a dork in real life.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
« Reply #97 on: 09/ 24/ 2012, 12:40:56 AM »
Loved this episode. Get the fuck back here, Yui. What a bitch, leaving all of a sudden like that...

Also, I had no idea that the world was running on autopilot. I thought "I Keep Forgetting His Name Goddammit" was overseeing everything. Makes me wonder if he put himself into the game permanently as well, maybe as the last boss in a glorified form of suicide, perhaps.

And I get this horrible feeling in my gut that Asuna's gonna die. I hope I'm wrong about this...I want them to meet in real life and make real life Yui babies and have real life frog legs.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
« Reply #98 on: 09/ 24/ 2012, 07:33:03 AM »
And I get this horrible feeling in my gut that Asuna's gonna die. I hope I'm wrong about this...I want them to meet in real life and make real life Yui babies and have real life frog legs.

I had this feeling too. Before the internet showed me pics of something like that.

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
« Reply #99 on: 09/ 30/ 2012, 12:14:43 AM »
God damn... the moments with just Kirito and Asuna made me tear up during the episode.