JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure  (Read 26405 times)

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #100 on: 03/ 23/ 2013, 06:09:39 AM »
Ep 24, "The Link to JoJo"

-You really shouldn't try to outsmart Joseph with ropes.  This is kinda what usually happens.  (This shot is even funnier.)

-Ah, finally, a JoJo's daddy explanation.  I'm sure that zombie infiltrated perfectly by claiming he had a skin disorder.

-LOL, leave Stroheim alone 5 minutes for a flashback and he brings out the big solar penis gun.

-Loved that mask scene by Cars.  A complete reversal.

-And thanks to watching some JoJo OVA episodes, I have some idea of what's about to happen.  Not pretty, nor looking forward to it. >_O

So one more episode left, and I haven't heard anything about them ordering more episodes. :[

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #101 on: 03/ 23/ 2013, 02:04:48 PM »
-Loved that mask scene by Cars.  A complete reversal.

My stupid jaw dropped when he pulled that shit. I didn't even realize the mask was still in play at this point.

And according to MAL, there are still two episodes left. I'm hype for piranhas on a plane.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #102 on: 03/ 26/ 2013, 02:36:03 PM »
SOUNDTRACK IN 3 DAYS.

Il mare eterno nella mia anima [Preview]

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #103 on: 03/ 27/ 2013, 09:10:52 AM »
!!!

【東方MMD Cup 10】 Marisa's Bizarre Adventure 「弾幕の達人」

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #104 on: 03/ 29/ 2013, 02:17:16 PM »
BLOODY STREAM [8bit]

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #105 on: 03/ 29/ 2013, 03:55:08 PM »
0_0 omg, I want that as a ring tone.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #106 on: 03/ 29/ 2013, 06:18:13 PM »
Possibly leaked Part 3 images? (SPOILERS):

http://i.imgur.com/sANKGQr.jpgp
http://i.imgur.com/vY4K96T.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8Fahey8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/9zVrqUl.jpg

Have to say, looks so jarring after just finishing the OVAs, but very appropriate to the anime and looks more like the manga.  BUT I'M EXCITED AS ALL FUCK RIGHT NOW FOR A PROPER AND LENGTHY ADAPTATION.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #107 on: 03/ 29/ 2013, 06:20:47 PM »
I've got a lengthy adaption in my pants after seeing those images.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #108 on: 03/ 29/ 2013, 06:47:28 PM »

Have to say, looks so jarring after just finishing the OVAs, but very appropriate to the anime and looks more like the manga.  BUT I'M EXCITED AS ALL FUCK RIGHT NOW FOR A PROPER AND LENGTHY ADAPTATION.

+1 excited :)

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #109 on: 03/ 30/ 2013, 07:39:09 AM »
Ep 25 "Birth of the Ultimate Being!"

-F*%^ing INTENSE.

It's all up to next week!

Also, somebody posted this, but I can't read it. He seems to think the sales are very good for JoJo tough.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #110 on: 03/ 30/ 2013, 11:37:53 AM »

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #111 on: 03/ 30/ 2013, 11:51:30 AM »
Google translate doesn't help me with whatever conclusion he was trying to draw. Have not seen this weeks' ep yet.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fdvdbd.wiki.fc2.com%2Fwiki%2F%25E3%2582%25B8%25E3%2583%25A7%25E3%2582%25B8%25E3%2583%25A7%25E3%2581%25AE%25E5%25A5%2587%25E5%25A6%2599%25E3%2581%25AA%25E5%2586%2592%25E9%2599%25BA

I don't know what this means, but Stardust Crusaders 7.05.25 made me perk up my ears.

Hopefully means Part 3 in the summer.  Of this year of course, not July of 2025.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #112 on: 03/ 30/ 2013, 04:05:31 PM »
The squirrel thing in the beginning made me laugh pretty hard. That aside, this episode was pretty intense. Can't wait to see how it all wraps-up.

I don't know what this means, but Stardust Crusaders 7.05.25 made me perk up my ears.

Hopefully means Part 3 in the summer.  Of this year of course, not July of 2025.

That'd be excellent. I don't mind taking a bit of a break, but season 3 is a thing that needs to happen.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #113 on: 03/ 30/ 2013, 05:20:40 PM »
The squirrel thing in the beginning made me laugh pretty hard.

Couldn't find the scene on tumblr (surprisingly).  I love how it went:

*Cars pops a squirrel out of himself like a handpuppet*

Smokey's all "Oh my god that's so adorable, don't know where this is going though"

Then everybody's all "What the fuck, it's eating a Squirrel HOW CAN THIS BE?!"

And Speedwagon was at his best leg piss mode here, in the second to last episode.  Well done sir.

Also, somewhere Part 2's OST is making its rounds:

COMING THROUGH COMING THROUGH COMING THROUGH NOW

redlemon

•   
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #114 on: 03/ 30/ 2013, 05:23:39 PM »
Bit disappointed with ultimate cars honestly. Hoping he'll have more cool stuff before he kicks the bucket.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #115 on: 03/ 30/ 2013, 05:37:25 PM »
Not even his glorious anatomy chart?  I'd like to find a translated version, pretty interesting stuff about the fetus going through 9,000 years of evolutionary changes before being born, or something like that:

Oh them Pillar Men (is that Nick Cage in the middle?  It all makes sense now)

redlemon

•   
    • Sketchbook
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #116 on: 03/ 30/ 2013, 05:48:48 PM »
I dunno I was expecting something like where he would morph limbs while fighting. Though I guess in terms of story that's impossible since any human would never win in close quarters combat against him.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #117 on: 04/ 01/ 2013, 12:52:24 AM »
I guess I could have just consulted the manga for a translated pic.  It was quite a struggle to not keep reading.  Also I stumbled on a meme while I was at it.

SEX.  USELESS.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #118 on: 04/ 02/ 2013, 02:55:24 PM »
*Cars pops a squirrel out of himself like a handpuppet*

Smokey's all "Oh my god that's so adorable, don't know where this is going though"

Sharp and I started yelling "Nope! Murder Squirrel!" at the tv.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #119 on: 04/ 05/ 2013, 06:28:10 PM »
I'm at the point where I watch JoJos without subtitles and shitty framerates (3 stills per second.)

But they're really wanting to do Part III

Spoiler: Picture here

Old Joseph looks weird however.  Didn't care for that.  Mabe it's the hair and he'll look better with the cowboy hat.