JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure  (Read 24609 times)

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar New York Dance Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #140 on: 12/ 15/ 2013, 04:11:50 PM »
Just started Battle Tendency and it's just as good as Phantom Blood if not better since I love the new Jojo being a hot headed but very observational hero.

Also the Opening is fantastic. I sing it along to it everytime but using these lyrics

[Y. Chang] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - "BLOODY STREAM" ENGLISH

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #141 on: 12/ 17/ 2013, 06:00:43 PM »
Just started Battle Tendency and it's just as good as Phantom Blood if not better since I love the new Jojo being a hot headed but very observational hero.

Joseph's the best.

Also new stuff!

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #142 on: 12/ 19/ 2013, 03:13:44 PM »
I'm glad they redesigned Joseph. Did not care for the look he had at the end of BT.

Also big pics and I think voice actors are listed here

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #143 on: 12/ 21/ 2013, 11:06:30 PM »
"JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE Stardust Crusaders" Jumpfesta2014 Anime PV

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #144 on: 12/ 21/ 2013, 11:47:58 PM »
yesssssssss....

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #145 on: 12/ 22/ 2013, 12:24:56 AM »
Awwww shit.... :)

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #146 on: 02/ 21/ 2014, 04:33:24 PM »
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders - Joseph Joestar PV

Melanon

•   
  • hey there

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #148 on: 03/ 07/ 2014, 09:24:02 AM »
花京院典明 & ハイエロファントグリーン

Every other anime will become obsolete following the release of Stardust Crusaders.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar New York Dance Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #149 on: 03/ 17/ 2014, 02:30:59 AM »

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #150 on: 03/ 24/ 2014, 07:57:03 PM »
[SPW] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - Jotaro PV (Subbed)

FalconReaper

•   
  • Zangetsu. He's Kinda OP
  • Badges Inufantry Spotted Memebon Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #151 on: 03/ 28/ 2014, 11:14:04 PM »
I started watching this because I recently found out there was a JoJo's anime adaptation fron 2012 and NO ONE INFORMED ME. And one thing I've noticed about it is that the pacing is kiind of the writer's way of say "Guys, WE NEED TO GET TO STARDUST CRUSADERS AS FAST AS WE CAN !! LET'S GO ! LET'S GO ! LET'S GO !!!!" Seeing as how while Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency, while real good in thier own right; Part 3 is kind of what people associate JoJo's with. Also, ONE WEEK.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #152 on: 04/ 04/ 2014, 12:54:51 PM »
IT BEGINS

Pretty fucking solid first episode. The scenes between Jotaro and Joseph really emphasized just how different the two of them are. Also Avdol is a huge badass. I am so excited to see the new opening and ending like holy shit I can't wait.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #153 on: 04/ 05/ 2014, 12:35:39 AM »

FalconReaper

•   
  • Zangetsu. He's Kinda OP
  • Badges Inufantry Spotted Memebon Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #154 on: 04/ 05/ 2014, 09:12:42 AM »
I am eagerly anticipating the steamroller bit because it's awesome. And this being don give me hope for an adaptation of part 4.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #155 on: 04/ 18/ 2014, 12:22:19 PM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH

Jojo walks like an egyptian

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #156 on: 04/ 20/ 2014, 12:12:28 AM »

Also fuck yeah that end theme. XD

edit: also, No Game No Life made a Jojo reference. It was hilarious. :D

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #157 on: 05/ 02/ 2014, 02:28:51 PM »
I'm so happy the producers of this show are working with a proper budget now. Parts of that fight between Avdol and Polnareff looked gorgeous.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #158 on: 05/ 02/ 2014, 08:18:36 PM »
I really thought Avdol was going to lose. I haven't read much of Stardust Crusaders, so I only really remember the characters.

JusticeDude

•   
  • j/k, it's always spookytime
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #159 on: 05/ 02/ 2014, 11:11:15 PM »
I'm so happy the producers of this show are working with a proper budget now. Parts of that fight between Avdol and Polnareff looked gorgeous.
Yeah, the parts where they really mean it are practically movie-quality.  You can tell other parts suffer, though, like when they were all talking at the table in the restaurant.