JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure  (Read 24888 times)

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #180 on: 05/ 19/ 2015, 11:20:54 AM »
I think my exact words during that ep were "I like birds, but FUCK THAT GUY." I took Pet Shop more seriously than both D'arby's combined. Yeah, Iggy can be an asshole. And if you feel that way about Iggy now, wait until the encounter with Vanilla Cool Ice.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar New York Dance Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #181 on: 05/ 21/ 2015, 05:17:34 AM »

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #182 on: 06/ 13/ 2015, 10:14:33 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sxqTGd3S1A" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sxqTGd3S1A</a>

THAT OP WAS SO SLICK I LOST MY MIND

Just in general the last few episodes have been really tight. The Jotaro/Dio fight has been a real pleasure to watch.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar New York Dance Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #183 on: 06/ 14/ 2015, 03:16:44 AM »
Damn I wish I saw that when I watched Friday's episode.

I usually skip the opening

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #184 on: 06/ 19/ 2015, 01:49:10 AM »
Is today the last JoJo?
If so :(

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #185 on: 06/ 19/ 2015, 10:27:22 AM »
I think it is. Now we wait to see if any other seasons get animated.

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #186 on: 06/ 19/ 2015, 05:30:42 PM »
It's the last one. I'm sure they're gonna do every arc. I'm still gonna start reading manga tho

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #187 on: 06/ 19/ 2015, 06:17:46 PM »
Oh Joseph you troll, you

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #188 on: 06/ 19/ 2015, 08:45:35 PM »
Oh Joseph you troll, you

Only the BEST from best Joestar.

Also I was unsure if Polnareff was going to live. I was so happy, I told Sharp "Yay! The idiot gets to live!"

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #189 on: 06/ 19/ 2015, 10:53:17 PM »
The finale was great. I may of gotten a bit misty-eyed during that farewell scene at the airport.

Assuming that Startdust has continued doing well in Japan, I'm sure we'll eventually see Part 4 animated. Might take a while, though. I think it was about a year in-between the finale of Part 2 and the airing of Part 3.

I need to see the spaghetti scene animated. I need it.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #190 on: 06/ 19/ 2015, 11:06:17 PM »
I have not read the next arc, but I have seen synopsis of it and it seems much lower key than Stardust Crusaders.

Also I worry about Stone Ocean mainly because of the lack of reaction in this video.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhv1bPd9yNo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhv1bPd9yNo</a>

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #191 on: 06/ 20/ 2015, 12:19:22 AM »
Part 4 could almost be described as a slice-of-life series. It's got the same attitude as previous parts but on a significantly smaller scale and with less on the line.

I haven't finished Part 5 so I can't really speak for anything beyond that.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnYsRVXV4_I" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnYsRVXV4_I</a>

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #192 on: 06/ 20/ 2015, 03:11:13 AM »
The finale was great. I may of gotten a bit misty-eyed during that farewell scene at the airport.

I really liked how Jotaro changed through the series. Before he was a really selfish asshole that didn't want to be bothered at all, being rude to everyone. And at the end he was genuinely sad to see Polnareff go, I may have seen a tear go down his face.
I thought the resolution of the final battle wasn't very Jojo however. There weren't any smart tricks involved just shonen 'I'm angry so you have to die, now'. Jotaro is a very smart perceptive lad but I guess he is better at the ORA ORA ORA

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #193 on: 06/ 20/ 2015, 07:18:33 AM »
I just realized something.

Jotaro is on a plane with Joseph.

RIP Jotaro

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #194 on: 06/ 20/ 2015, 11:58:19 AM »
I just realized something.

Jotaro is on a plane with Joseph.

RIP Jotaro

Agreed.

Also there's a new trailer out for the next game, Eyes of Heaven.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GctydftSmNg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GctydftSmNg</a>

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #195 on: 06/ 20/ 2015, 01:05:22 PM »
I really liked how Jotaro changed through the series. Before he was a really selfish asshole that didn't want to be bothered at all, being rude to everyone. And at the end he was genuinely sad to see Polnareff go, I may have seen a tear go down his face.
I thought the resolution of the final battle wasn't very Jojo however. There weren't any smart tricks involved just shonen 'I'm angry so you have to die, now'. Jotaro is a very smart perceptive lad but I guess he is better at the ORA ORA ORA

Jotaro's development is probably one of my favourite things about Crusaders. He starts off as a lonesome edgelord, but over the course of their journey he's able to bond with his grandfather and connect with other people for the first time because they're working towards a common goal. His maturity carries over to Part 4 where he's decidedly more chill and understanding.

I think the beginning of the fight has some interesting stuff going on, like Jotaro fooling Dio into coming closer to him so he could land a hit. But yeah, the climax was a bit underwhelming when taking everything else into account. At least the road roller was cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GctydftSmNg

That Rohan narration was great but I'm still not sold on this game.

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #196 on: 06/ 20/ 2015, 04:03:24 PM »

JusticeDude

•   
  • j/k, it's always spookytime
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #197 on: 06/ 20/ 2015, 11:01:09 PM »
Part 4 is so good, people. It might be my favorite. The small-town setting is at such odds with the crazy adventures of the rest of the series, but the characters might be the best.  PART 4 IS GREAT, OKAY.

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #198 on: 07/ 04/ 2015, 06:58:48 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lghg0-H1-CM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lghg0-H1-CM</a>

This is shaping up to be pretty damn good. Accents!

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #199 on: 07/ 14/ 2015, 01:56:05 PM »
If you like JoJo and Magic the Gathering you need to see this http://imgur.com/a/Juyv0