JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure  (Read 20806 times)

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #40 on: 12/ 27/ 2012, 12:50:08 AM »
Finally got around to ep 12.  Dumb nazis are dumb. I'm now always worried that Speedwagon is going to get killed at any minute.

Joseph is so damn clever. He's the Kyle Rayner of 'the ripple'. Super creative!
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Kyle_Rayner

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #41 on: 01/ 05/ 2013, 05:41:01 PM »
Today is Saturday.  Finally.

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #42 on: 01/ 05/ 2013, 05:44:01 PM »
The pillar men seem fucking brilliant.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #43 on: 01/ 06/ 2013, 06:46:16 PM »
Indeed. I'm looking forward to JoJo duking it out with them in future episodes.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #44 on: 01/ 09/ 2013, 09:27:45 PM »

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #45 on: 01/ 12/ 2013, 08:28:58 PM »
Ep 14!

The Pillar Men are being gross again.

And if it isn't the Speedowagon Foundation of very smart things an' shit!

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #46 on: 01/ 13/ 2013, 09:54:17 PM »
Alright. That picture got a laugh out of me.

This week was good as usual. It's cool seeing Speedwagon out on another adventure with the grandsons of and Jonathan and Zeppeli. And judging by this scene things are about to get even more fabulous:

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #47 on: 01/ 13/ 2013, 09:58:04 PM »
I have to say, of all the horrific stuff the pillar men did again this ep, Joseph still stole the show.  He managed to do something as random as shoving a pigeon in a woman's mouth. 

And in the end, that's all that matters.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #48 on: 01/ 13/ 2013, 10:07:48 PM »
Absolutely. Joseph is one of the best (and will be one of the most memorable) anime protagonists I've seen in a long time. That scene with the pigeon was just ridiculous.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #49 on: 01/ 14/ 2013, 08:59:42 PM »
I've been putting these off until now, but they're are pretty cool.  I guess they're bonus content off the OVAs?  Even though they're storyboards, there's enough to see how different the designs would have been back in the early 90's compared to their designs now.  Speedwagon looks godly here. XD

Guess they were really planning a full series back then but never got it green-lit.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure ova Timeline Part 01 Small | Large

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure ova Timeline Part 02 Small | Large

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure ova Timeline Part 03 Small | Large

I can't find a part 4 uploaded, but I guess it's just as well, since I want to finish this arc without spoilers, and the recent stuff's exactly where the video would start.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #50 on: 01/ 16/ 2013, 10:54:32 PM »
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 2012 Full OP 2 (HQ) - BLOODY STREAM

If that's a fake, it's a damn good one.

Also, my god Joseph, those pants!  You're going to get pulled over by a cop for indecent exposure!  But that artwork looks legit for the cover, so that at least looks real.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #51 on: 01/ 19/ 2013, 01:24:27 AM »
This show.
Never fails to deliver.
Never.

I always watch it and think I'll have something clever to say in here - but in the end I just end up all "ASDLFJKASDFLAJHSLH! WHEE!"

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #52 on: 01/ 19/ 2013, 10:32:27 PM »

THIS EPISODE WAS CRAZY (fer seriels)

Also Lisa Lisa next ep, fuck yeah!  Voice sounds cool too.
« Last Edit: 01/ 19/ 2013, 10:48:08 PM by Captain Highwind »

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #53 on: 01/ 20/ 2013, 11:23:54 AM »
Finally Joseph's balls are revealed!

And yeah, judging from the preview Lisa Lisa looks pretty bomb. Looking forward to next week for sure.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #54 on: 01/ 22/ 2013, 03:24:26 AM »
AH somebody uploaded one of my favorite music scenes.  Fuck yeah!  (the other scene being the opening with Caesar and his bubbles).  UHHHH GOLLY WHEN ARE THEY GONNA RELEASE THE OST

HOLY WUBSTORM!!!

Also I think I ran across some troll subs last episode, with the Pillar Men calling it the Stone of 'Asia' instead of 'Ajah'

JoJo's face in the 2nd panel sums up my reaction perfectly.
« Last Edit: 01/ 22/ 2013, 03:35:53 AM by Captain Highwind »

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #55 on: 01/ 24/ 2013, 12:31:03 AM »
The sub I'm watching calls it Aja. But it sounds like Asia.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #56 on: 01/ 26/ 2013, 02:43:53 PM »
Enter:

Lisa

Lisa!

EDIT: Also, I've been saying a lot of Joseph's "OH NO's!" around the house lately.  I can't stop.  #JoJoisms
« Last Edit: 01/ 26/ 2013, 03:02:11 PM by Captain Highwind »

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #57 on: 01/ 27/ 2013, 12:02:51 PM »
Lisa Lisa don't fuck around.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #58 on: 01/ 27/ 2013, 12:25:45 PM »
Real full song :D

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 2012 Full OP 2 (HQ) - BLOODY STREAM

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #59 on: 01/ 27/ 2013, 10:49:43 PM »
Every so often, Sharp will scream JOJO! Like Speedwagon. It's hilarious.