JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure  (Read 20974 times)

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #60 on: 02/ 02/ 2013, 01:03:47 PM »
I LMAO'd at the end AC/DC turned into an Omoikane.

Doesn't look like things are going to go so well next ep.  Especially for Lisa's lady assistant, if those screen grabs are right.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #61 on: 02/ 02/ 2013, 03:08:13 PM »
That ending was ridiculous. I wonder if it was just for the luls or if ACDC's actually gonna take control of JoJo in the next episode. Either way it was great.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #62 on: 02/ 02/ 2013, 09:49:36 PM »
Waaah, I forgot to post images

#Badass

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #63 on: 02/ 05/ 2013, 04:06:40 PM »
Oh man, I never get the f-bomb in the subs I watch. Too funny XD

Also I laugh every time a new character is introduced now. Suzie Q! HAH!
Creedence Clearwater Revival: Suzie Q Small | Large

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #64 on: 02/ 09/ 2013, 03:46:08 AM »
Ep 18

Well wasn't expecting that.  Either the Nazis know how to clone, make robots, or Stroheim knows how to outrun a grenade blast at point blank range.

Also, I would have pegged Cars as an Earth or Water user, since ACDC has fire and Wham has wind. 

Guess he went straight for Heart.  As in, cutting out hearts. *sunglasses*

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #65 on: 02/ 09/ 2013, 01:23:04 PM »
Have not watched most recent ep, so thanks for proper spoiler tag use. <3

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #66 on: 02/ 09/ 2013, 01:54:39 PM »

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #67 on: 02/ 09/ 2013, 05:22:00 PM »
Any scene where JoJo stops to talk directly to the viewer gets a laugh out of me.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #68 on: 02/ 10/ 2013, 01:27:00 PM »
Caught up! Didn't think Suzie Q was going to make it! Also I know what Stroheim's deal is, I fell upon a spoiler for that. Just hang in there to see.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #69 on: 02/ 16/ 2013, 02:46:12 PM »
Well I guess that explained Stroheim. 

And what do you know, Cars has light as a power, not just blades.  Diamond-tipped chainsaws are a perfect being's best friend. 

Also taking note of both his and Wham's OCD about not stepping on flowers and shadows.  They've been hinting at it quite a bit.

How many eps are we at?  They keep acting like things are winding down, and this feels about the length of part 1.  And yet I've seen enough manga scenes to assume we've got quite a bit to get through.

Again, doesn't look good for turban guy next ep, but I wasn't counting on him coming out unscathed.

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #70 on: 02/ 16/ 2013, 06:11:28 PM »
I have the feeling someones about to die next episode.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #71 on: 02/ 16/ 2013, 07:30:25 PM »
実写動画 「ジョジョの奇妙な冒険」 OP

This destroyed me

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #72 on: 02/ 16/ 2013, 10:43:26 PM »
The new episode was pretty good. Stroheim looks like a cyborg nazi version of Guile from Street Fighter.

I have the feeling someones about to die next episode.

Well let's just hope Speedwagon makes it.

実写動画 「ジョジョの奇妙な冒険」 OP

This destroyed me

Holy shit that's.....I don't even know what to say.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #73 on: 02/ 21/ 2013, 01:59:44 AM »

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #74 on: 02/ 22/ 2013, 04:39:06 PM »

There's a big Jojo thread at 4Chan, but it's full of spoilers. They are all caught up on the manga.
http://boards.4chan.org/a/res/80562783

Go at your own risk. I've already ruined a couple things for myself by reading genealogy charts.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #75 on: 02/ 23/ 2013, 01:19:15 AM »

RAM-UUUUU

There's a big Jojo thread at 4Chan, but it's full of spoilers. They are all caught up on the manga.
http://boards.4chan.org/a/res/80562783

Go at your own risk. I've already ruined a couple things for myself by reading genealogy charts.

I have some idea of what happens in Stardust Crusaders, but I want to stay safe for Battle Tendency.  Even though I watched some of the fights in the PS1 fighter, which was a bad idea.  Each character is a walking spoiler, in every thing they say and do.

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #76 on: 02/ 23/ 2013, 10:56:43 AM »
yeah I can't go into Jojo threads on 4chan. People aren't bothered using spoiler tags for discussing the manga which I don't intend to start reading until I know if they plan on animating the other parts.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #77 on: 02/ 23/ 2013, 01:06:11 PM »
Ep 20, Caesar's Lonely Youth

Well that escalated quickly. 

Maybe we are getting to the end.  Nice to see Caesar put a dent in Wham. 

Because of the comic book nature of the show, there was a lot of exposition.  The death scene still hit pretty hard, especially when Lisa's cigarette was backwards, the opera music, and the blood pouring out of the cross-shaped rubble when JoJo called out for Caesar.  I guess this pretty much spoils any future Zeppeli coming into play, you know they're gonna die. 

I guess now Lisa is Jojo's new partner, so we get to see her fight.

Also, shouldn't they patch up turban guy?  I think he's still alive.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #78 on: 02/ 23/ 2013, 11:25:33 PM »
I though this episode was really well done, apart from maybe some of that last-minute exposition near the beginning.

Caesar's death didn't really come as much of a surprise (they pretty much gave it away in the 2nd opening) but I still found myself getting a little misty-eyed by the end of the episode. Also, I really enjoyed the fight between him and Wham. This is the first time I can recall seeing Caesar go all-out in a battle.

Also, shouldn't they patch up turban guy?  I think he's still alive.

I think the pillar men dragged him deeper into the hotel. I'm sure they'll find him next episode.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #79 on: 02/ 24/ 2013, 09:55:25 PM »
Well that was a huge fucking bummer.