GameTrailers TIMELINE
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: GameTrailers TIMELINE  (Read 917 times)

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
GameTrailers TIMELINE
« on: 11/ 29/ 2012, 09:29:08 PM »
It just started today, and from the looks of it, seems to be their update to the Retrospective series.  This trailer describes it better than I can, and how grand in scope this is:

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/gs3tzl/timeline-timeline-teaser--legend-of-zelda

And here's the first episode, covering the Zelda Timeline.  It's gorgeous:

http://www.gametrailers.com/full-episodes/en597n/timeline-the-legend-of-zelda

Kingdom Hearts is next.

I'm really looking forward to the Resident Evil series.  Also, not sure if VII's going to get its own episode, or if it will be lumped into the rest of Final Fantasy.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
GameTrailers TIMELINE
« Reply #1 on: 03/ 13/ 2013, 02:51:45 AM »
I was worried they'd stop doing this project, but was also aware these videos are quarterly.

Teaser for next episode coming soon:

Timeline - Kingdom Hearts Teaser

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
GameTrailers TIMELINE
« Reply #2 on: 03/ 13/ 2013, 04:18:45 PM »
Sounds like it could be really cool. I was a big fan of the retrospective series.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
GameTrailers TIMELINE
« Reply #3 on: 05/ 24/ 2013, 06:56:50 PM »
Kingdom Hearts Timeline is finally here

Good luck watching it, it won't let me jump to points because of the ads (I get a black screen when I try to, no matter what browser I'm in).  I was already 17 minutes in the video.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
GameTrailers TIMELINE
« Reply #4 on: 09/ 11/ 2013, 03:04:57 PM »
MGS 40 second Trailer

Page Not Found | Game Trailers Small | Large

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
GameTrailers TIMELINE
« Reply #5 on: 12/ 06/ 2013, 01:31:52 PM »
It's kinda like their retrospectives but more so on the story lines of games which I really like.

I hope they do Silent Hill soon