Forum Support
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Forum Support  (Read 41360 times)

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
Forum Support
« Reply #20 on: 06/ 08/ 2010, 08:00:08 AM »
am i missing something, is there a multiquote button that im not aware of?

de BLOO

• I like him, but ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • nubbin
  • I just say things sometimes.
Forum Support
« Reply #21 on: 06/ 08/ 2010, 10:30:59 AM »
am i missing something, is there a multiquote button that im not aware of?

Doesn't look like there is one dude.

Anyway, my question!

^I want that in my personal text, becuase I'm stupid like that.

Is it too much to ask?

<----as you can see, it ain't working, just wanna know if Topher can make it happen or not. It's whatever.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
Forum Support
« Reply #22 on: 06/ 08/ 2010, 10:43:57 AM »
Nope.

Sorry Charlie. <3

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
Forum Support
« Reply #23 on: 06/ 08/ 2010, 10:52:11 AM »
ok i just wasn't sure because usually i like to reply to a bunch of stuff and i didn't want people thinking i was just upping my count, etc. yadda yadda yadda blah blah blahhhhhh.

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
Forum Support
« Reply #24 on: 06/ 08/ 2010, 11:48:04 AM »
ok i just wasn't sure because usually i like to reply to a bunch of stuff and i didn't want people thinking i was just upping my count, etc. yadda yadda yadda blah blah blahhhhhh.

If you want to multiquote then you can add the quotes in when you reply. When in the reply page you can scroll down to see the last 15 or 20 ish posts. The upper right corner of each post has a "insert quote" link which will append the quote into the reply field.

Hope that helps.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
    • AstroStasis Music
Forum Support
« Reply #25 on: 06/ 08/ 2010, 11:50:40 AM »
If you want to multiquote then you can add the quotes in when you reply. When in the reply page you can scroll down to see the last 15 or 20 ish posts. The upper right corner of each post has a "insert quote" link which will append the quote into the reply field.

Hope that helps.

AHHHHHHHHHH That does thank you thank you thank chu

FireStarMan

• nubbin
  • Wait, what?
  • Badges Sauninda Teach the children.
    • Tumblr.
Forum Support
« Reply #26 on: 06/ 08/ 2010, 04:27:14 PM »
I can't view anyones profile, including my own, is this a bug?

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
Forum Support
« Reply #27 on: 06/ 08/ 2010, 04:32:46 PM »
I can't view anyones profile, including my own, is this a bug?

Nah, that's intentional. Now that you're no longer a nubbin', it shouldn't be a problem.

FireStarMan

• nubbin
  • Wait, what?
    • Tumblr.
Forum Support
« Reply #28 on: 06/ 08/ 2010, 04:37:54 PM »
Nah, that's intentional. Now that you're no longer a nubbin', it shouldn't be a problem.
I feel like this could be communicated much better, the page i'm given instead actually says something is broken, as opposed to saying that I'm not big enough on the forums yet. :)

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
Forum Support
« Reply #29 on: 06/ 08/ 2010, 04:50:08 PM »

If it looks like that then I'm pretty sure you just need a few more posts. I don't know the exact number though but I'm sure Topher will chime in when he gets the chance to.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
Forum Support
« Reply #30 on: 06/ 08/ 2010, 04:53:20 PM »
Yeah, nubbins generally can't do shit until you get to 20 posts. That's mostly to discourage lurkers from stalking us and listening in on our conversations, etc. Wasn't aware it was giving that default "dis be broke" error message though. If you're seeing something other than what Calpis just posted, let me know.

FireStarMan

• nubbin
  • Wait, what?
    • Tumblr.
Forum Support
« Reply #31 on: 06/ 08/ 2010, 04:55:46 PM »
The page title says something is broken.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
Forum Support
« Reply #32 on: 06/ 08/ 2010, 04:57:30 PM »
Weird. Upped your post count to 20, try it now.

FireStarMan

• nubbin
  • Wait, what?
    • Tumblr.
Forum Support
« Reply #33 on: 06/ 08/ 2010, 04:58:48 PM »
Yeah it works. It was the same error that the other guy posted, but the title said something was broke. Just thought it was worth mentioning.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
Forum Support
« Reply #34 on: 06/ 08/ 2010, 05:03:16 PM »
Oh, you're talking about that header message thing. Yeah, it says that for pretty much any error by default. The message in the actual box is the important part. I can change it to something a little less vague when I get back to my own computer.

Eoin

• nubbin
  • My BRAINSPLOSION
    • Mindlaser
Forum Support
« Reply #35 on: 06/ 30/ 2010, 11:41:25 PM »
For some reason when I try to upload a picture it doesn't work. I choose a file, add the text, click the box but when I click the change profile button and it reloads the game but the choose file option is blank

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
Forum Support
« Reply #36 on: 06/ 30/ 2010, 11:49:17 PM »
Hm, might be a file type issue. It only takes gif, jpg or png. If not, check the size. I think the cap on that is 128kb.

Eoin

• nubbin
  • My BRAINSPLOSION
    • Mindlaser
Forum Support
« Reply #37 on: 06/ 30/ 2010, 11:55:54 PM »
Hm, might be a file type issue. It only takes gif, jpg or png. If not, check the size. I think the cap on that is 128kb.

It's a jpg and it's 117kb

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
Forum Support
« Reply #38 on: 07/ 01/ 2010, 12:03:35 AM »
send the pic to support@rockmelonsoda.com, I'll see what's up.

Eoin

• nubbin
  • My BRAINSPLOSION
    • Mindlaser
Forum Support
« Reply #39 on: 07/ 01/ 2010, 12:13:39 AM »
send the pic to support@rockmelonsoda.com, I'll see what's up.

Done