Forum Support
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Forum Support  (Read 42363 times)

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
Forum Support
« Reply #40 on: 07/ 01/ 2010, 12:15:04 AM »
And done.

Eoin

• nubbin
  • My BRAINSPLOSION
    • Mindlaser
Forum Support
« Reply #41 on: 07/ 01/ 2010, 12:23:30 AM »
YAY! Thanks Topher, my brainsplosion is now visible to all

Dead Movie Star

• nubbin
Forum Support
« Reply #42 on: 07/ 01/ 2010, 06:00:10 PM »
Yeah, nubbins generally can't do shit until you get to 20 posts. That's mostly to discourage lurkers from stalking us and listening in on our conversations, etc. Wasn't aware it was giving that default "dis be broke" error message though. If you're seeing something other than what Calpis just posted, let me know.

Lady board.

Tucker35

• nubbin
Forum Support
« Reply #43 on: 07/ 01/ 2010, 07:38:43 PM »
It could just be that I haven't posted at all, but I have been unable to see the "pretty ladies" thread in about a month or so.  I enjoyed soo much the thread at Dtroid, and I enjoyed the thread on that topic over here!  Does it still exist? :-/

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
Forum Support
« Reply #44 on: 07/ 01/ 2010, 08:36:39 PM »
Yep. You just have to have been here for a while and made enough posts. You've been registered here since April, so in your case, you don't see it because you've never posted.

Eoin

• nubbin
  • My BRAINSPLOSION
    • Mindlaser
Forum Support
« Reply #45 on: 07/ 02/ 2010, 12:58:05 PM »
ON the stats it doesn't have a bar for  some of the options

Dead Movie Star

• nubbin
Forum Support
« Reply #46 on: 07/ 02/ 2010, 03:46:19 PM »
Christ, you guys just aren't giving away ladies, aren't cha?

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
Forum Support
« Reply #47 on: 07/ 02/ 2010, 04:30:06 PM »
Christ, you guys just aren't giving away ladies, aren't cha?

If you're just looking for tits you know there are like... Eleventy million sites on the internet that will let you do that, right? Not sure why you would come here to find that.

Dead Movie Star

• nubbin
Forum Support
« Reply #48 on: 07/ 02/ 2010, 05:15:08 PM »
If you're just looking for tits you know there are like... Eleventy million sites on the internet that will let you do that, right? Not sure why you would come here to find that.

Just sayin', it's been like a game every ten posts to see if I would get access. Then I'm like, "Nope, back to the bar."

I ain't just here for some choice tittays.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Forum Support
« Reply #49 on: 07/ 02/ 2010, 11:39:02 PM »
Just sayin', it's been like a game every ten posts to see if I would get access. Then I'm like, "Nope, back to the bar."

Dead Movie Star

• nubbin
Forum Support
« Reply #50 on: 07/ 03/ 2010, 08:56:11 AM »

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Forum Support
« Reply #51 on: 07/ 04/ 2010, 03:54:52 PM »

The longer you wait, the more exciting it'll be when you get in. It'll be like a giant parade of hot.

Sharp Cypher

•   
  • Lurkin'
  • Badges Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Spotted Memebon Happy Babies! Rockmelon Game Night
    • My Personal Website
Forum Support
« Reply #52 on: 09/ 09/ 2010, 09:53:30 AM »
Just what is the benefit of having "Buddies" on this site.  I mean other than the obvious social reasons.  I don't see any additional information about my buddies.  Am I missing something.

/newb

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
Forum Support
« Reply #53 on: 09/ 09/ 2010, 10:06:44 AM »
Nah, I don't even have the buddy feature enabled. Anything that refers to it is just leftover code that I never bothered to clean up. :x It doesn't do anything cool anyway. It just puts a list of your friends on your profile page and lets you know when they're online, which you can already see from the info center at the bottom of the main index. And it's not like we all sit around reading our profile pages all day. I didn't see any use in it so I didn't bother. Same with "karma," which I also thought was dumb and didn't enable.

Sharp Cypher

•   
  • Lurkin'
  • Badges Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Spotted Memebon Happy Babies! Rockmelon Game Night
    • My Personal Website
Forum Support
« Reply #54 on: 09/ 09/ 2010, 10:08:54 AM »
Fair enough.  Thanks for the info.  You're all my buddies, anyway.

Wintersocks

• Motivational Mountain Mover
  •   
  • Socks 2: Knit Harder
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry SCIENCE! Bears Dancing with Myself Happy Babies! Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Forum Support
« Reply #55 on: 09/ 09/ 2010, 04:26:45 PM »
So... I kinda wanna change my username, and it doesn't seem like there is an option for that on the edit profile page.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
Forum Support
« Reply #56 on: 09/ 09/ 2010, 04:37:51 PM »
There's not. I can change it for you, though. What do you want it to be?

(ps- fix'd your avatar)

Wintersocks

•   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry SCIENCE! Bears Dancing with Myself Happy Babies! Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Forum Support
« Reply #57 on: 09/ 09/ 2010, 04:46:15 PM »
There's not. I can change it for you, though. What do you want it to be?

(ps- fix'd your avatar)

Fuzzy Wolverine.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
Forum Support
« Reply #58 on: 09/ 09/ 2010, 04:51:43 PM »
Okay, username's changed. Log out real quick and you'll get an email with your new password. Then log back in and you can reset it to whatever.

Wintersocks

•   
Forum Support
« Reply #59 on: 09/ 09/ 2010, 05:30:00 PM »
Okay, username's changed. Log out real quick and you'll get an email with your new password. Then log back in and you can reset it to whatever.

Thanks a bunch, bropher.