Forum Support
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Forum Support  (Read 38471 times)

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
Forum Support
« Reply #500 on: 06/ 28/ 2013, 11:30:23 PM »

Munchems

•   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Sauninda Classiest of the classy Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Forum Support
« Reply #501 on: 06/ 29/ 2013, 12:21:44 AM »
Alright, everything looks good. Thanks a lot!
Now we are gonna have to give you a new nickname. I vote we use Melancholics Anonymous.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Forum Support
« Reply #502 on: 06/ 29/ 2013, 01:41:10 AM »
Now we are gonna have to give you a new nickname. I vote we use Melancholics Anonymous.

Naw that's just a bit too convenient. Better stick an underscore in there.

RollingCarey

• nubbin
  • I am a Mutant Cyborg
  • Badges Bears
    • Things I Have Made and Stuff
Forum Support
« Reply #503 on: 08/ 25/ 2013, 06:37:26 PM »
I had a question if you edit a post does the "new" tag appear showing at as unread for people?

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Forum Support
« Reply #504 on: 08/ 25/ 2013, 07:09:33 PM »
I don't think it does, no. It only seems to work if you add a new post.

RollingCarey

• nubbin
  • I am a Mutant Cyborg
  • Badges Bears
Forum Support
« Reply #505 on: 08/ 25/ 2013, 07:19:36 PM »
I don't think it does, no. It only seems to work if you add a new post.

hmm interesting thanks for the info

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
Forum Support
« Reply #506 on: 08/ 25/ 2013, 07:25:59 PM »
No, but please feel free to just post again if you have something else you want to add to a thread. We don't have any kind of stupid rules about that.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
Forum Support
« Reply #507 on: 08/ 25/ 2013, 07:26:10 PM »
I do it all the time.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
Forum Support
« Reply #508 on: 08/ 25/ 2013, 07:26:21 PM »
Lots of us do.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
Forum Support
« Reply #509 on: 08/ 25/ 2013, 07:26:50 PM »
No one cares.

RollingCarey

• nubbin
  • I am a Mutant Cyborg
  • Badges Bears
Forum Support
« Reply #510 on: 08/ 25/ 2013, 07:56:00 PM »
coo

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Forum Support
« Reply #511 on: 08/ 25/ 2013, 09:53:04 PM »
Just don't do it in this thread unless you have a good reason to.

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Forum Support
« Reply #512 on: 08/ 25/ 2013, 09:53:32 PM »
Cause then Topher gets updates and he's like "DAFUQ U DOIN"

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
Forum Support
« Reply #513 on: 08/ 26/ 2013, 12:56:21 AM »
Kind of that, yes. And don't make a habit of doing it all the time. But once in a while when you have something else to say it's perfectly cool, nobody's going to bother you about it.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
Forum Support
« Reply #514 on: 08/ 26/ 2013, 01:14:31 AM »
Or you could be like me and post in the bear as if it were live skype. :D

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
Forum Support
« Reply #515 on: 09/ 01/ 2013, 12:49:01 PM »
Is there a way to short cut post on a mac?
I know for windows it's alt+s but I can't seem to do it on a mac

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
Forum Support
« Reply #516 on: 09/ 01/ 2013, 03:14:09 PM »
Should be control+option+s if I'm not mistaken. I'm on my phone rn so I can't confirm, but I think that's it.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
Forum Support
« Reply #517 on: 09/ 03/ 2013, 02:36:52 PM »
Yep it is :D
I'm on a Macbook Pro so it doesn't explicitly say which key is the options.

Now I need to get used to pressing three keys instead of two

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
Forum Support
« Reply #518 on: 09/ 03/ 2013, 04:22:55 PM »
Option is alt on a Macbook, I think.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Forum Support
« Reply #519 on: 12/ 02/ 2013, 02:59:25 PM »
The snow makes the red borders of the forum flicker in Chrome. I'm switching to browsing in Firefox for December. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just my old ass laptop?