Forum Support
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Forum Support  (Read 42357 times)

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Forum Support
« Reply #520 on: 12/ 02/ 2013, 03:50:12 PM »
The snow makes the red borders of the forum flicker in Chrome. I'm switching to browsing in Firefox for December. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just my old ass laptop?

I'm not getting that in chrome at all.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
Forum Support
« Reply #521 on: 12/ 02/ 2013, 09:49:02 PM »
I'm not getting that in chrome at all.
Neither am I.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Forum Support
« Reply #522 on: 12/ 02/ 2013, 10:53:06 PM »
Fantastic. It's something with my laptop/version of windows. Good to know.
edit: actually, I think something is wrong with my specific Chrome. It says it crashed every time I start it.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
Forum Support
« Reply #523 on: 12/ 03/ 2013, 12:24:06 AM »
I'm having Chrome issues too because I can never get youtube to play this past week.  I guess it's just that time of year. :/

Firefox still scares me though.  That's when the harddrive on my previous computer crashed.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
Forum Support
« Reply #524 on: 01/ 05/ 2014, 03:09:20 PM »
blah don't know where else to ask this

but may i have my name changed to AstroStasis

and a title change to "formally shibalba" or "aka shibalba" or "blank shibalba"

thank you kindly.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
Forum Support
« Reply #525 on: 01/ 05/ 2014, 05:06:53 PM »
Make sure you really want to do that, and that the email address you have linked to your account is current/accessible. Report back here when you're ready for surgery.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
Forum Support
« Reply #526 on: 01/ 05/ 2014, 10:13:29 PM »
yup im sure, it's time to make it official/

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
Forum Support
« Reply #527 on: 01/ 05/ 2014, 10:27:06 PM »
And so it was.

ToonFood

• nubbin
  • The internet is here now, and only time will tell
  • Badges Bears
    • My stuff
Forum Support
« Reply #528 on: 01/ 07/ 2014, 12:18:44 PM »
How do I get email notifications when I get comment replies?
And how do I subscribe when I leave comments on a new thread?

I checked the options in the profile menu but it doesn't seem to be working.
Additionally I've noticed that it says press the notify button but I can't find it.
A user mentioned that it was there a while ago but it may have been removed.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
Forum Support
« Reply #529 on: 01/ 07/ 2014, 04:41:59 PM »
No one's ever asked or attempted to use that feature that I know of, but you can give this a shot:

When you reply to a post, click that link there and check the first box. That should do it. I suppose we'll find out.

I did remove some stuff we weren't using to streamline things around here, but the basic functionality of certain features should still be in place somewhere in the bowels of the code monster.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Forum Support
« Reply #530 on: 01/ 07/ 2014, 05:42:44 PM »
Sharp is subscribed to some posts. I think it still works. Let me know if you have problems and I'll ask if he stopped getting responses when Topher streamlined.

ToonFood

• nubbin
  • Badges Bears
    • My stuff
Forum Support
« Reply #531 on: 01/ 08/ 2014, 07:12:46 AM »

test test testaroo. drop the mic.

Don't drop the mic

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
Forum Support
« Reply #532 on: 01/ 08/ 2014, 07:54:37 AM »
Testan

ToonFood

• nubbin
  • Badges Bears
    • My stuff
Forum Support
« Reply #533 on: 01/ 08/ 2014, 12:35:26 PM »
Groovy that did it.

Cheers bud

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
Forum Support
« Reply #534 on: 01/ 08/ 2014, 01:46:25 PM »
Cool, glad it worked out.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
Forum Support
« Reply #535 on: 01/ 23/ 2014, 07:38:15 PM »
How come when I try to post a vidoe from Youtube it only posts a link instead? Its done this for several videos I have tried to post.

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • Pupupupupu
  • Badges Inufantry Jill Sandwich Moderator Penguin Tagged Rockmelon Game Night Sauninda harder Sauninda Beedog Approved SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
    • My Anime List
Forum Support
« Reply #536 on: 01/ 23/ 2014, 08:51:28 PM »
Are you using

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIDEOIDHERE]

'Cause that's the only way it'll show. Without the brackets I mean. Shorten youtube links won't work. It won't work if the address is https either.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
Forum Support
« Reply #537 on: 01/ 23/ 2014, 09:11:37 PM »
It won't work if the address is https either.

That's probably it.  90% of youtube links have the https now, delete the 's' in the https and it should work.

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Forum Support
« Reply #538 on: 03/ 15/ 2014, 10:46:53 PM »
Just noticed when you click a badge it goes to the front page of the forum instead of the page with all the people that have it and stuff.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
Forum Support
« Reply #539 on: 03/ 15/ 2014, 11:11:58 PM »
How the hell did that happen...

This will take some digging.