Forum Support
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Forum Support  (Read 42319 times)

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
Forum Support
« Reply #80 on: 10/ 06/ 2010, 08:38:04 AM »
IM SORRY WHATEVER IT IS I DID WRONG IM SORRY! :)

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • ⑨ Hime-Cut's, Loli's and scythes are best in life.
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
Forum Support
« Reply #81 on: 10/ 06/ 2010, 08:40:05 AM »
IM SORRY WHATEVER IT IS I DID WRONG IM SORRY! :)
I won't forgive you!

Yes I will

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
Forum Support
« Reply #82 on: 10/ 06/ 2010, 08:56:35 AM »
:D <3 yew!

Usedtabe

• nubbin
  • Badges Spotted Memebon Rockstar
    • Myspace
Forum Support
« Reply #83 on: 10/ 13/ 2010, 04:00:48 PM »
Maybe I'm just retarded, but I don't see an option to change the color layout in my profile. Is there an option for that?

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
Forum Support
« Reply #84 on: 10/ 13/ 2010, 04:15:15 PM »
Maybe I'm just retarded, but I don't see an option to change the color layout in my profile. Is there an option for that?

Nah, you're not retard. There is no option for that.

Gyrael

• nubbin
  • Badges Spotted Memebon
Forum Support
« Reply #85 on: 10/ 14/ 2010, 03:34:33 PM »
I used to have a Beedog badge here. I just wanted to know if I lost it or if something else happened. Or something. And stuff.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
Forum Support
« Reply #86 on: 10/ 16/ 2010, 11:38:32 PM »
I used to have a Beedog badge here. I just wanted to know if I lost it or if something else happened. Or something. And stuff.
Maybe you lost it in the wash. I lose socks like that way all the time.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
Forum Support
« Reply #87 on: 10/ 17/ 2010, 01:30:19 AM »
If it was in the early days of RMS, it probably carried over from dtoid before we stopped doing that. I pretty much clean-slated everything when I changed the forum software. I wouldn't have just yanked it unless you hardcore broke a rule or something, which I don't remember you doing.

Gyrael

• nubbin
  • Badges Spotted Memebon
Forum Support
« Reply #88 on: 10/ 18/ 2010, 10:19:32 AM »
Yeah, it must have been the software change then, because I joined when you first started the site and that's when I had it.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
    • AstroStasis Music
Forum Support
« Reply #89 on: 10/ 19/ 2010, 10:43:59 AM »
could the powers that be change my forum name to shibalba plz

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
Forum Support
« Reply #90 on: 10/ 19/ 2010, 10:57:25 AM »
Do'd. Log out, check your email and log back in to reset your password.
« Last Edit: 04/ 12/ 2011, 07:34:05 AM by Topher »

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
    • AstroStasis Music
Forum Support
« Reply #91 on: 10/ 19/ 2010, 11:01:11 AM »
thank you kind sir! :D

fryfry

•   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • MAL
Forum Support
« Reply #92 on: 10/ 27/ 2010, 06:23:36 PM »
Is there a way to embed nico videos? I remember seeing Calpis do it at least once prior to the embedding tag removal, but I've still never been able to get it to work. Is there a special work around?

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
Forum Support
« Reply #93 on: 10/ 27/ 2010, 08:05:42 PM »
Hm, not sure why that's not working. NND recently fiddled with all their embed settings, so it might be as a result of whatever they did. In any case, I have BBCode installed for it as a backup. Just use [/nico] and paste the video ID. (as in "sm" plus the number.) That's how we did it before I updated the forum with the new video thing. Nico is always a tricky bitch to embed even when it does work.

Testan...

[nico]sm11168648[/nico]

fryfry

•   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • MAL
Forum Support
« Reply #94 on: 10/ 27/ 2010, 08:24:25 PM »
Hmmm, lets see:

[nico]sm9949903[/nico]

Yaaaay, thankya! I didn't mind finding the ripped version over on youtube, but this is much more convenient. Also, internal wrap around works /cheer

de BLOO

• I like him, but ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • nubbin
  • I just say things sometimes.
Forum Support
« Reply #95 on: 11/ 05/ 2010, 08:58:05 AM »
hehehehehehehehehe

I like my title change Topher. :D

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
Forum Support
« Reply #96 on: 11/ 05/ 2010, 09:00:02 AM »
Good, I'm glad. You can leave now.

de BLOO

• I like him, but ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • nubbin
  • I just say things sometimes.
Forum Support
« Reply #97 on: 11/ 05/ 2010, 09:04:26 AM »
Seriously? I thought that meant you were cool with people not liking stuff you do all the time...

Whatevs.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
Forum Support
« Reply #98 on: 11/ 05/ 2010, 09:08:18 AM »
I'm totally cool with it. But it might be too weaboo in here for you. Up to you.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
    • AstroStasis Music
Forum Support
« Reply #99 on: 11/ 05/ 2010, 09:10:14 AM »
weaboo not weaBLOO amirite????

sorry, just couldn't halp myself