ATTACK ON TITAN
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: ATTACK ON TITAN  (Read 12847 times)

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
ATTACK ON TITAN
« on: 05/ 08/ 2013, 11:18:36 PM »
A THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TITAN-RELATED. INCLUDING SEXY TITAN BODY PILLOWS.

But yeah this is where we can rap about Shingeki I guess. No need for spoiler tags, unless you're discussing something that hasn't occurred in the anime yet.

woop woop

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #1 on: 05/ 08/ 2013, 11:42:39 PM »
FAVOURITE SHOW THIS SEASON.

(Mikasa > Sasha > Annie)

And if anyone gets depressed by it, they just have to look at this picture and everything will be okay again:

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
  • Loli Apprentice and Kuroneko's Illegitimate Child
  • Badges SCIENCE! Beedog Approved Moonspeaker Cosplayer Manly Man Spotted Memebon Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Bears
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #2 on: 05/ 09/ 2013, 12:54:56 AM »
unless you're talking about something from the manga.
Can we just go with "things that have no occurred in the anime yet"?
*glares angrily at Mav*

JusticeDude

•   
  • j/k, it's always spookytime
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #3 on: 05/ 09/ 2013, 09:21:32 AM »
Okay guys if they seriously pull a Disney's Hercules and Eren cuts himself out of the titan's belly then they pull a Army of Darkness and give him a mechanical hand then I will reverse my opinion and this will be the best show ever.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #4 on: 05/ 09/ 2013, 10:24:19 AM »
Can we just go with "things that have not occurred in the anime yet"?

Sure, that's basically what I was trying to say with "something from the manga."

Okay guys if they seriously pull a Disney's Hercules and Eren cuts himself out of the titan's belly then they pull a Army of Darkness and give him a mechanical hand then I will reverse my opinion and this will be the best show ever.

I won't confirm or deny it but that'd be pretty metal.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #5 on: 05/ 09/ 2013, 12:24:17 PM »
give him a mechanical hand

And...er...a mechanical leg. XD

JusticeDude

•   
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #6 on: 05/ 09/ 2013, 01:26:01 PM »
And...er...a mechanical leg. XD
I AM MORE MACHINE THAN MAN NOW

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #7 on: 05/ 09/ 2013, 03:40:21 PM »
it's gonna happen this episode, and it will be quite the revelation.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #8 on: 05/ 09/ 2013, 05:41:18 PM »
I AM MORE MACHINE THAN MAN NOW

WE CAN REBUILD HIM. WE HAVE THE T--ACTUALLY MOST OF OUR TECHNOLOGY WAS DESTROYED SO WE'LL JUST USE SOME DUCT TAPE.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #9 on: 05/ 10/ 2013, 10:26:48 AM »

JusticeDude

•   
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #10 on: 05/ 10/ 2013, 10:43:40 AM »
I will never not lol at that.

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
  • Badges SCIENCE! Beedog Approved Moonspeaker Cosplayer Manly Man Spotted Memebon Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Bears
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #11 on: 05/ 10/ 2013, 11:32:57 AM »
Potato Girl is the only reason why I will continue to watch this fucking show.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #12 on: 05/ 11/ 2013, 07:02:32 PM »
Tragic back-story episode! I might have cried a little bit maybe I don't know.

Also, the new manga chapter's out. So spoilers -> Had a feeling Eren was gonna get kidnapped. And hey, it's Jean! He just kinda fucked-off for the last few chapters. Looking forward I really hope we get more scenes with Reiner and Bertholt. Desperately want to know what the deal is with their 'home village.'

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #13 on: 05/ 12/ 2013, 03:45:23 AM »
Backstory was sad and I made water on my face. BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHERE THE FUCK EREN IS. T___T

Wondering if I should start continue reading the manga or not...I get the feeling the anime will cut things short and/or change the ending anyway.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #14 on: 05/ 12/ 2013, 04:39:08 AM »
Also, the new manga chapter's out. So spoilers -> Had a feeling Eren was gonna get kidnapped. And hey, it's Jean! He just kinda fucked-off for the last few chapters. Looking forward I really hope we get more scenes with Reiner and Bertholt. Desperately want to know what the deal is with their 'home village.'
I think I could take a guess, Big Speculative spoiler -> you remember connie's village was full of titans but it showed no signs of resistance? I'm certain it's because the titans were the villagers, I also think Eren's Dad is the one doing it to all the villagers, including Reiner and Bertholt's village.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #15 on: 05/ 12/ 2013, 09:19:07 AM »
BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHERE THE FUCK EREN IS. T___T

EREN'S IN SOME TITAN'S STOMACH RIGHT NOW. WE ALL HAVE TO MOVE ON.

I think I could take a guess, Big Speculative spoiler -> you remember connie's village was full of titans but it showed no signs of resistance? I'm certain it's because the titans were the villagers, I also think Eren's Dad is the one doing it to all the villagers, including Reiner and Bertholt's village.

You know what, I completely forgot about the shit that went down in Connie's village. You're probably not far-off.

JusticeDude

•   
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #16 on: 05/ 13/ 2013, 09:05:30 PM »
Now that I've seen Ep 6 I'm convinced Mikasa is the Fist of the North Star, capable of unleashing 100% of her human potential.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #17 on: 05/ 14/ 2013, 07:25:40 PM »

also

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #18 on: 05/ 15/ 2013, 05:48:02 PM »

Working!!? (At least that's what it reminded me of)

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #19 on: 05/ 18/ 2013, 06:13:45 PM »
yup, it's started, they also made it so much more profound than the manga, that war cry is scary as fuck.