ATTACK ON TITAN
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: ATTACK ON TITAN  (Read 13438 times)

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #120 on: 09/ 29/ 2013, 10:18:07 PM »
ok, that is the one point were they missed a shit tonne of context, and that really bugs me.

I got that feeling, and it was the most anticlimactic thing ever. Almost to the point of comedy, hence my reaction. XD

Looks like I got some sexy manga to read until the next season. Which had better fucking happen. People keep saying there's gonna be a second season, and even give dates, but I haven't read any news sources anywhere that says it. So I'm just confused.

Also really hoping the games get translated.

You have no idea how fucking happy I am that Annie is still alive. ToT In the anime. Because then there's the manga that's still happening and I dunno what's going on there and uuuughhh~

RollingCarey

• nubbin
  • I am a Mutant Cyborg
  • Badges Bears
    • Things I Have Made and Stuff
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #121 on: 10/ 05/ 2013, 08:36:39 PM »
So I was doing the week behind free Crunchyroll thing so have stayed away from fear of spoilers.
But... uh I also enjoy this... How about that face after the credits.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #122 on: 10/ 12/ 2013, 04:10:19 PM »

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #123 on: 01/ 17/ 2014, 02:25:15 PM »
almost finished, was kinda meh on the first half but the second half in the forest, YES!

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #124 on: 03/ 13/ 2014, 12:36:28 PM »
Attack On Titan Dub - I Can Do It Small | Large

Mikasa sounds great. I looooooooove Trina Nishimura as Mari, so she should be awesome.

Attack On Titan - Take It Like A Man

And I'm digging Matt Mercer as Levi. Thought it was a little deep at first, but it clicked quick.

Also watching these clips makes me realize how I've retained almost nothing from the show.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #125 on: 06/ 19/ 2014, 02:42:36 AM »
It's summer so I can finally catch up on anime

Started watching this last night and already binged on 6 episodes. I'm watching the dub is not half bad and Ash as Sasha is brilliant! Really wished I didn't have to work today so I can watch the rest.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #126 on: 12/ 19/ 2014, 04:33:51 PM »
Caught up with the second season now.

Anyone catch the titan in the wall passed the credits. I read the chapter afterwards and it was quite anti-climatic

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #127 on: 12/ 09/ 2016, 05:47:21 PM »
Attack on Titan Season 2 has a April 2017 release date!!!

Hopefully they can shove out the dub soon after too.