ATTACK ON TITAN
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: ATTACK ON TITAN  (Read 12587 times)

JusticeDude

•   
  • j/k, it's always spookytime
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #20 on: 05/ 19/ 2013, 05:20:16 PM »
Every time a new episode goes up I have to think about if I really want to put myself through this show again.  Then the opening theme starts and I get so hype.  And then I see one of those friggin titans with their googly faces and silly walks and their haircuts.  Has anyone else noticed this?  They have hairstyles!

THIS.  SHOW.

STAHP.

EDIT: Okay, this episode.  Whaaaaaaaaaaat.

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
  • Loli Apprentice and Kuroneko's Illegitimate Child
  • Badges SCIENCE! Beedog Approved Moonspeaker Cosplayer Manly Man Spotted Memebon Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Bears
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #21 on: 05/ 19/ 2013, 08:03:55 PM »
Every time a new episode goes up I have to think about if I really want to put myself through this show again.
FUCKING
THIS

EDIT: I finally watched the episode. And holy FUCK WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #22 on: 05/ 21/ 2013, 02:25:31 AM »
Welp, looks like I really did come across spoilers. But it was the most badass spoil of all fucking time, so I can't complain. This episode made my face watery out of pure awesome.

And then I see one of those friggin titans with their googly faces and silly walks and their haircuts.  Has anyone else noticed this?  They have hairstyles!

HAIRSTYLES. It's fucking hilarious! I don't understand. Well, I think I do. Then there was the one happy old dude with pretty hair that ate Eren. And then, of course, Moe Titan. And then (spoilers ->) Eren Titan, but his hair seems longer than it originally was for some reason. Also wondering why he's completely missing his cheeks.

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
  • Badges SCIENCE! Beedog Approved Moonspeaker Cosplayer Manly Man Spotted Memebon Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Bears
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #23 on: 05/ 22/ 2013, 02:37:16 PM »

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #24 on: 05/ 25/ 2013, 05:18:00 PM »
it was only a matter of time

I don't get the obsession people have with sasha.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #25 on: 05/ 25/ 2013, 06:44:30 PM »
also episode 8...

Yup. there you have it.

JusticeDude

•   
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #26 on: 05/ 25/ 2013, 06:59:19 PM »
also episode 8...

Yup. there you have it.
You dirty downloaders, getting your episodes a day before Crunchyroll!

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #27 on: 05/ 25/ 2013, 07:01:24 PM »
You dirty downloaders, getting your episodes a day before Crunchyroll!
hey now, I stream, downloading would take far too long.

JusticeDude

•   
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #28 on: 05/ 25/ 2013, 07:15:14 PM »
hey now, I stream, downloading would take far too long.

YOU DIRTY BOY

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #29 on: 05/ 28/ 2013, 01:03:50 AM »
Goddammit the music in this show is so great. The soundtrack has consistently been one of the highlights of every episode for me.

Also have I mentioned that I love Reiner because he's like my favorite male character in this series.

I don't get the obsession people have with sasha.

She's cute and badass and she's one of the few sources of comic relief in a show that desperately needs it.

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #30 on: 05/ 28/ 2013, 04:10:22 AM »
Okay, now the spoiler I found has passed. Thought it would take longer, actually...I found out about Titan Eren already, so I wasn't that surprised this episode. Though I was surprised that he'd gotten lodged in the Titan's vital spot and/or back fat. I thought he was just gonna be a Titan forever or something. More awesome than I thought. Wonder if he took over the Titan that ate him, or what...Hope Eren wakes up next episode so he'll say what happened.

She's cute and badass and she's one of the few sources of comic relief in a show that desperately needs it.

All of the above.

She's second to Mikasa for me, though.

Kuudere for life.

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #31 on: 05/ 28/ 2013, 07:24:58 AM »
he'd gotten lodged in the Titan's vital spot

OH SHIT WHAT IF THAT'S THE REASON THE VITAL SPOT IS VITAL IN THE FIRST PLACE
THEY'VE JUST BEEN KILLING THE OTHER HUMANS LODGED IN THE NAPES OF THE TITANS

JusticeDude

•   
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #32 on: 05/ 28/ 2013, 11:23:13 AM »
They killed the dewey-eyed schoolgirl titan.  Mav, I'm sorry for your loss.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • All You Can Eat
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #33 on: 05/ 28/ 2013, 11:27:17 AM »
dat thing in the spoilers thing

Why is Erens the only one who does "what he wants"? It would be an interesting thing for sure. I am thinking Erens dad has something to do with it, somehow.

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #34 on: 05/ 28/ 2013, 01:42:43 PM »
OH SHIT WHAT IF THAT'S THE REASON THE VITAL SPOT IS VITAL IN THE FIRST PLACE
THEY'VE JUST BEEN KILLING THE OTHER HUMANS LODGED IN THE NAPES OF THE TITANS

Oh my fucks. OH MY FUCKS. HOLY FUCK. WH-WHAT THE FUCKING...HOLY FUCK.

They killed the dewey-eyed schoolgirl titan.  Mav, I'm sorry for your loss.

I was so sad. T____T SHE JUST WANTED SENPAI TO NOTICE HER.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #35 on: 05/ 28/ 2013, 03:06:34 PM »
as big a reveal as that was there were others that blew my mind even more.

don't think there are enough episodes to cover it though...

edit: I'm also not as crazy about mikasa as I once thought too. It's all about Christa well, Historia.

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #36 on: 05/ 29/ 2013, 07:27:00 PM »
Best. Cosplay. EVER.

It's Kawaii Titan if you couldn't tell.

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #37 on: 05/ 29/ 2013, 11:31:39 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAH. XD I'm fucking dying, holy fuck.

SENNNPAAAAIIIIII~

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #38 on: 06/ 01/ 2013, 06:44:16 PM »
had a feeling this episode might be quite slow, but they've got a lot to explain so I'm not complaining.

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #39 on: 06/ 02/ 2013, 12:02:25 PM »
I made the horrible mistake of watching this episode while eating lunch. Oops.

OH MY GOD WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON
GUYS I'M FREAKING OUT