ATTACK ON TITAN
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: ATTACK ON TITAN  (Read 13386 times)

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
  • Loli Apprentice and Kuroneko's Illegitimate Child
  • Badges SCIENCE! Beedog Approved Moonspeaker Cosplayer Manly Man Spotted Memebon Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Bears
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #40 on: 06/ 03/ 2013, 10:23:26 PM »
GUESS WHO'S BACK

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #41 on: 06/ 04/ 2013, 12:04:34 AM »
Loak that person is just trying to stir-up shit and you're only rewarding them by posting their Facebook dribble in this quaint little forum.

BUT YEAH THE NEW EPISODE WAS PRETTY GOOD. Actually didn't remember that scene inside the titan's stomach from the manga. It was pretty gross. But hey the Elite Recon Corps got some screen time! Good for them.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #42 on: 06/ 04/ 2013, 01:47:41 AM »
Finally saw the new episode, because EvaTaku took too damn long subbing it.

TORSO.

My brain is full of fuck.

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
  • Badges SCIENCE! Beedog Approved Moonspeaker Cosplayer Manly Man Spotted Memebon Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Bears
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #43 on: 06/ 04/ 2013, 06:56:27 AM »
Loak that person is just trying to stir-up shit and you're only rewarding them by posting their Facebook dribble in this quaint little forum.
You don't understand though... He's completely serious and unaware of what he is causing.

My brain is full of fuck.
Pretty much.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #44 on: 06/ 04/ 2013, 11:35:55 AM »
I'm catching up on this show.  I'm so proud of myself!

Also, #Bread Girl Farts lol

JusticeDude

•   
  • j/k, it's always spookytime
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #45 on: 06/ 04/ 2013, 12:21:00 PM »
I'm guessing last week was a pretty lousy time to let my Crunchyroll subscription expire?

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #46 on: 06/ 04/ 2013, 12:48:36 PM »
You don't understand though... He's completely serious and unaware of what he is causing.

Does he like...have some sort of mental problem? Like...An incurable mental problem that affects his ability to do normal people thinking!?

Also, #Bread Girl Farts lol

One of my favourite parts. XD

I'm guessing last week was a pretty lousy time to let my Crunchyroll subscription expire?

You have made a grave mistake. I implore you, sir, please rethink your decision! It could mean the difference between a world of happiness and a world of darkness. Many fates rest upon your decision........And by many I mean just your own. And by fate I mean you're gonna totes miss all the things and it'll be a poopy.

pankin

•   
  • This is worst pizza.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Marikondesu Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop SCIENCE! Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #47 on: 06/ 04/ 2013, 05:44:03 PM »
Roll Trolls
Trolly Trolls

Well, according to Poe's Law of Trolling:
"Any sufficiently advanced troll is indistinguishable from a genuine kook."

In this case, I'm going to lean toward a genuine kook. because Mikasa is the shit

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #48 on: 06/ 04/ 2013, 05:48:19 PM »
And he swares by the thought that Jean is the most selfless, badass person who is a great leader and always has his team's interests in mind.

"Jean marvelously took charge of the situation, confidently assuming command, and courageously leading others on when the time mattered most. One ought to give him credit when credit is due for he doesnt whine and complain without reason, he acts reasonable and how any normal human would be, we ought to be behind him and supporting him as he goes on through these trials and tribulations of these troubled dire times as he is easily relatable. [In reference to conflict between Jean and Eren], thats just his own special way of showing care and concern for Eren his friend, he didnt mean him any harm and was even inspired by him. He also still fondly thought of Eren longingly when he needed that mental push to just move on forward when thinking of what to do and what not."

I don't think he even know what an argument is.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #49 on: 06/ 04/ 2013, 08:48:40 PM »
Listen, you have the right to disagree with this guy but I really don't want to hear about it. This is a thread I made for Attack on Titan, not Attack on Some Dude Who's Not Here To Defend Himself.

pankin

•   
  • This is worst pizza.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Marikondesu Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop SCIENCE! Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #50 on: 06/ 04/ 2013, 10:03:35 PM »
I may have gotten a little bored tonight

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #51 on: 06/ 04/ 2013, 10:08:32 PM »
Listen, you have the right to disagree with this guy but I really don't want to hear about it. This is a thread I made for Attack on Titan, not Attack on Some Dude Who's Not Here To Defend Himself.

I personally find the dude entertaining. And anyway, I feel like his opinions can provoke conversation about the show. At least on my end. I'd actually make some sort of attempt to defend him if I hadn't heard some of the more out-of-left-field stuff he's said.

I may have gotten a little bored tonight

Hahahah, YES. XD

So, a weird idea I had: If people can turn into Titans, through some transfusion with whatever chemical Eren was given, maybe it can be done with babies. So there's some organization with a laboratory somewhere in the outside world, infusing babies with the "Titan Chemical" and sending them off so they can eat everything and waddle around like idiots. For science. Or something.

lol i donno

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #52 on: 06/ 06/ 2013, 06:39:34 PM »
Up to episode 8

I guess that's why hitting the back of their necks is what kills them.  They're actually killing the victims.

You could say...

Killing Titans is a double-edged sword.

#Sunglasses?

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #53 on: 06/ 07/ 2013, 10:31:21 PM »

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #54 on: 06/ 08/ 2013, 07:12:06 PM »
episode 10, and thats why I really like Armin, dude is a badass.

pankin

•   
  • This is worst pizza.
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #55 on: 06/ 09/ 2013, 10:50:13 AM »
semi-spoilers?  beware?

[English Sub] Shingeki no Moe! (Shingeki no Kyojin parody) 『進撃びいつ』

around 5:10 is where it gets good

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #56 on: 06/ 09/ 2013, 11:24:51 AM »
OP 2 preview

アニメ「進撃の巨人」後期OP『自由の翼』 Small | Large

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #57 on: 06/ 09/ 2013, 12:34:28 PM »

OP 2 preview

アニメ「進撃の巨人」後期OP『自由の翼』

Sounds pretty beast. I'm not sure anything will be able to top that first OP though.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #58 on: 06/ 09/ 2013, 05:25:05 PM »
Yo, Mel, new chapters up.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #59 on: 06/ 09/ 2013, 06:17:41 PM »
Yeah, I read it a couple days ago. Really don't have much to say about it.

The chapter was essentially one long conversation which could have been a lot more interesting than it actually was. I enjoyed hearing more from Reiner and Ymir but by the end of it nothing new had really been revealed or established. Everyone (except maybe Ymir) is pretty much where they were when it started. I'm not saying I didn't enjoy it, it just seemed to me like kind of a waste of time. Now we've got to wait another month or so to see if things pick-up. Bummer.

Oh well I guess I did have some things to say about it. Also I still haven't seen the newest episode.