ATTACK ON TITAN
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: ATTACK ON TITAN  (Read 12849 times)

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #60 on: 06/ 09/ 2013, 10:03:13 PM »
This has probably already been shown but

Rei is going to be late for school

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #61 on: 06/ 13/ 2013, 01:26:45 AM »

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #62 on: 06/ 13/ 2013, 01:31:10 AM »
I'm pretty sure that's where my mind goes to deal with all the body parts flying around on screen.  Still trying to get through ep 9

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
  • Loli Apprentice and Kuroneko's Illegitimate Child
  • Badges SCIENCE! Beedog Approved Moonspeaker Cosplayer Manly Man Spotted Memebon Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Bears
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #63 on: 06/ 13/ 2013, 09:26:46 PM »
Don't watch if you're not up to date.
Shingeki no Kyojin Trailer AMV ~ War On Terror

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #64 on: 06/ 13/ 2013, 10:54:25 PM »
【涼宮あつき】Shingeki no Kyojin OP 進撃の巨人OP【踊ってみた?】

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #65 on: 06/ 13/ 2013, 11:11:55 PM »

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #66 on: 06/ 15/ 2013, 02:47:16 AM »

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #67 on: 06/ 15/ 2013, 04:13:38 AM »
"Is that a potato you're eating?"

"No, it's a kidney.  Wanna fight about it?"

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #68 on: 06/ 15/ 2013, 04:31:27 AM »
Eren: "A KIDNEY!? A KIDNNEEEYYYY!!!??" *Turns into Titan*

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #69 on: 06/ 18/ 2013, 06:03:34 PM »
huh, they're taking whole episodes to explain something I thought would only take 5 minutes.

whatevs... it's still very good.

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #70 on: 06/ 18/ 2013, 11:13:21 PM »
this show is hell of slow. i get the feeling its gonna be another 3 or 4 episodes until i see stuff i havent read in the manga, and im only on like chapter 16 or something.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #71 on: 06/ 18/ 2013, 11:20:13 PM »
Speaking of the manga, have they included everything at this point from the manga? I was gonna read the manga before watching the show, but I never got around to it. :C Really want to read it, but it would depend on how different it is.

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #72 on: 06/ 19/ 2013, 01:13:54 AM »
the manga is in a bit of a different order, so far. the training camp stuff i think happens after Eren gets chomped in the manga, flashback style. other than that as far as i can tell the content itself is identical.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #73 on: 06/ 19/ 2013, 02:48:01 AM »
yeah, the order is the only difference really, otherwise it's followed it flawlessly.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #74 on: 06/ 19/ 2013, 04:08:58 AM »
I'm usually a fan of adaptations following the original material flawlessly, but in this case it makes me sad. :C Not really much to surprise me and keep me interested outside of the art...

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #75 on: 06/ 19/ 2013, 09:52:14 AM »
I'm usually a fan of adaptations following the original material flawlessly, but in this case it makes me sad. :C Not really much to surprise me and keep me interested outside of the art...
then perhaps it's in your best interest to read the manga, less dawdling, there are still some really shocking parts to come, it just might take a while.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #76 on: 06/ 23/ 2013, 07:01:38 PM »
hmmm, in retrospect this bit isn't quite this slow though... what takes you two seconds to read is taking them at least two minutes to show...

It's just this isn't the sort of time to be so bereft of action, there are plenty of other parts for that.

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #77 on: 06/ 28/ 2013, 08:19:10 PM »
I'm caught up on this ish. It's pretty great. Don't know what's up with you guts talking about "putting yourself through it" or whatever. Y'all soft.

This has probably already been shown but

Rei is going to be late for school

This dude is my favorite because he looks like he's running with his penis tucked between his legs.

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #78 on: 06/ 30/ 2013, 01:06:56 PM »
YO MAN HE LIFTED THE BOULDER AND PUT IT IN THE THING AND NOW HE GON KILL A BUNCH OF TITANS SHIT SON

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #79 on: 07/ 01/ 2013, 07:13:14 PM »