ATTACK ON TITAN
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: ATTACK ON TITAN  (Read 13522 times)

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #80 on: 07/ 02/ 2013, 08:04:18 AM »
Kinda related, I just got my last recruit in Valkyria Chronicles 2, and it looks like this, seeing as it predates the anime by a few years (not sure about the manga though)

Except it's a dude

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #81 on: 07/ 04/ 2013, 01:35:37 PM »
I'm caught up on this ish. It's pretty great. Don't know what's up with you guts talking about "putting yourself through it" or whatever. Y'all soft.

Hey now, I never said that. I live off of horrible situations. 8D

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #82 on: 07/ 07/ 2013, 04:14:30 AM »
New chapter of the mangas... manga spoilars -> if everything Ymir eluded to is true that would mean that the four of them have been alive for quite some time, she said she'd been out there 60 years... that's pretty hefty. They also keep referring to things but never explain them, it's getting really tense, it also seems like Christa is becoming a much bigger character in the large scheme of things.

I hope Christas safe <3

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #83 on: 07/ 07/ 2013, 12:50:12 PM »
Also Manga Spoils

This was the first chapter in which I can honestly say I was rooting for the "bad guys". At this point I'm so invested in Reiner, Bert and Ymir as characters that I genuinely wanted to see them escape. As for them being super old, I'm not too surprised. They're technically not human, after all. Although this would mean that Eren's father is also super old if he's really the one creating these things. Maybe he turns out to be that Ape Titan. And as for my thoughts on Christa, I think that she's still being treated as kind of an object at this point in the story, but they're clearly alluding to her holding some special item or piece of information that'll be important later on.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #84 on: 07/ 08/ 2013, 08:44:07 AM »
So I am 2 episodes away from the end of the anime and for me it really fell off once Erin transformed. I really enjoyed the whole humanity verses this unknown enemy thing and making Erin this ultimate weapon kinda ruined it for me. That being said the visuals and music are amazing and the op is one of the best I have ever seen.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #85 on: 07/ 08/ 2013, 10:41:22 AM »
hm? the show is still going, I'm not sure how many episodes are left though.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #86 on: 07/ 10/ 2013, 02:58:43 PM »

Also

pankin

•   
  • This is worst pizza.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Marikondesu Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop SCIENCE! Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #87 on: 07/ 14/ 2013, 09:44:28 PM »

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #88 on: 07/ 14/ 2013, 10:06:19 PM »
That's fantastic.

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
  • Loli Apprentice and Kuroneko's Illegitimate Child
  • Badges SCIENCE! Beedog Approved Moonspeaker Cosplayer Manly Man Spotted Memebon Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Bears
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #89 on: 07/ 16/ 2013, 12:33:31 PM »
【進撃のMMD】ハンジと巨人でDangerous

MMD Shingeki no Kyojin everybody by the jaegerstreet boys

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #90 on: 07/ 23/ 2013, 04:28:59 AM »
Oh my goodness. I think Hanji's becoming my #1 girl in this. <3 T__T

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #91 on: 07/ 23/ 2013, 10:24:44 AM »

JusticeDude

•   
  • j/k, it's always spookytime
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #92 on: 07/ 23/ 2013, 05:39:52 PM »
Oh my goodness. I think Hanji's becoming my #1 girl in this. <3 T__T
She's gotta be related to Sasha somehow, right?

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #93 on: 07/ 28/ 2013, 04:55:27 PM »
oh man, next episode... this is what I've been waiting for.

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #94 on: 07/ 29/ 2013, 03:39:15 PM »

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
  • Loli Apprentice and Kuroneko's Illegitimate Child
  • Badges SCIENCE! Beedog Approved Moonspeaker Cosplayer Manly Man Spotted Memebon Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Bears
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #95 on: 08/ 03/ 2013, 12:43:19 PM »

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #96 on: 08/ 03/ 2013, 07:07:09 PM »

check out what i picked up at the Comic Con. this was the only one they made, otherwise i wouldve gotten Survey (or all of them).

i bet im gonna be able to get them all at Anime Boston next year though.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #97 on: 08/ 03/ 2013, 07:16:26 PM »
I don't get it, they keep switching up what the scouting legion is called and it is really bloody confusing me.

one minute I'm reading the manga and it's the scouting legion or recon corps, then we switch over to the anime and it's suddenly the survey corps.

This bothers me way more than it should. -_-

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #98 on: 08/ 03/ 2013, 07:19:25 PM »
I don't get it, they keep switching up what the scouting legion is called and it is really bloody confusing me.

one minute I'm reading the manga and it's the scouting legion or recon corps, then we switch over to the anime and it's suddenly the survey corps.

This bothers me way more than it should. -_-

yeah, Survey Corps was the first one that came to mind but i much prefer Scouting Legion or Recon Corps. those more accurately describe what they do. its not like they have surveying equipment and are drawing up property lines and shit.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
ATTACK ON TITAN
« Reply #99 on: 08/ 03/ 2013, 07:53:58 PM »
its not like they have surveying equipment and are drawing up property lines and shit.
that.

that is exactly why it really pisses me off, thank you Doug. that feels really weird. No matter how many times I see it.