Hunter X Hunter (2011)
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Hunter X Hunter (2011)  (Read 2816 times)

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
Hunter X Hunter (2011)
« Reply #20 on: 10/ 09/ 2013, 09:33:40 AM »
That new ED was rife with spoilers

The translations I read were pretty scattered, so I didn't pick up on the government using the mass selection as a means to win an election for new chairman.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Hunter X Hunter (2011)
« Reply #21 on: 10/ 09/ 2013, 10:28:43 AM »
Have not seen the new ED. Ep 99 wasn't loading at Crunchyroll. But I managed to see that spoiler about the chairman by accident elsewhere online. I was so pissed that I read it.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
Hunter X Hunter (2011)
« Reply #22 on: 12/ 09/ 2013, 02:10:25 PM »
I liked this episode's fight.  I forgot how useful and broken Morel's infinite lungs could be. XD

Not spoiling anything about Palm, but it really was hard to understand what was going on with her in the manga, so the anime is helping me a lot there.  It was really rushed artwork at this point.

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
Hunter X Hunter (2011)
« Reply #23 on: 12/ 15/ 2013, 02:18:40 AM »
just watched episode 1 of this. seemed pretty cool. i havent gotten down with a straight up shonen show like this in a long time so im excited.

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
Hunter X Hunter (2011)
« Reply #24 on: 12/ 15/ 2013, 03:27:52 AM »
just watched episode 1 of this. seemed pretty cool. i havent gotten down with a straight up shonen show like this in a long time so im excited.

This is a good place to start, it's one of the best.

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
Hunter X Hunter (2011)
« Reply #25 on: 12/ 29/ 2013, 05:27:52 PM »
so i just finished the hunter exam arc, i guess. this show is wicked good.

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
Hunter X Hunter (2011)
« Reply #26 on: 04/ 08/ 2014, 07:47:02 PM »
Palm's back and she's so fucking badass.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Hunter X Hunter (2011)
« Reply #27 on: 04/ 08/ 2014, 08:06:50 PM »
Palm's back and she's so fucking badass.

FUCKING TRUTH.

I was convinced of the heel turn at first.

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
Hunter X Hunter (2011)
« Reply #28 on: 05/ 07/ 2014, 02:51:01 AM »
This last episode is going to generate so many gifs.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
Hunter X Hunter (2011)
« Reply #29 on: 05/ 07/ 2014, 11:03:16 AM »
Yeah....was the first 5 minutes entirely necessary?

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
Hunter X Hunter (2011)
« Reply #30 on: 05/ 07/ 2014, 11:57:21 PM »
Nah, not at all. I did get a good chuckle from it though.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
Hunter X Hunter (2011)
« Reply #31 on: 05/ 08/ 2014, 01:36:42 AM »
So did Sharp. :)

It was kind of a bummer seeing the king get revived though. And more powerful at that. It kind of makes Netero's sacrifice almost meaningless. The king couldn't even learn a lesson because he lost his memory. I'm not caught up with the manga, but I feel like there's no way to kill him at this point. If Komugi doesn't get through to  him, then nothing will. (but I get what the author was going for - the weakest conquers the strongest without a physical fight.

I shoulda just spoiler tagged that entire paragraph. ~_~

but while I'm at it, FUCK YEAH PALM. Still amazing.