General vidja gaem discussion
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: General vidja gaem discussion  (Read 252490 times)

JohZho

•   
  • Hottou Cakey
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Classiest of the classy Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee
« Reply #6800 on: 06/ 13/ 2018, 03:14:48 PM »
Gundam > Goku just for sheer wtf factor and would 100% be more interesting. Would have some fun animations.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar New York Dance Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
« Reply #6801 on: 06/ 13/ 2018, 03:33:34 PM »
Gundam > Goku just for sheer wtf factor and would 100% be more interesting. Would have some fun animations.

Gundams are too big for Smash.
Oh wait that's no longer a good excuse.....

JohZho

•   
  • Hottou Cakey
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Classiest of the classy Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee
« Reply #6802 on: 06/ 13/ 2018, 03:45:02 PM »
multi scale sized models lol, there's one big one that's kinda a size of a human actually but that's already pre built

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #6803 on: 07/ 09/ 2018, 02:28:02 PM »
I don't double dip on games often, but Monster Hunter World's PC release date was just announced as August 9th an I'll probably be grabbing it again. I put a solid 250 hours into that game on PS4, and I have friends that are going to be getting the PC version so I expect I'll probably get another 100 or so out of it.

JohZho

•   
  • Hottou Cakey
« Reply #6804 on: 07/ 09/ 2018, 02:42:28 PM »
Heard they're just dumping base game, so no free stuffs just yet? kinda lame.

Slightest more interested in GU but I'm not paying full price on that...

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #6805 on: 07/ 09/ 2018, 03:24:30 PM »
Heard they're just dumping base game, so no free stuffs just yet? kinda lame.

Slightest more interested in GU but I'm not paying full price on that...

Everything that has come out for World so far outside of DevilJho and Lunestra have been timed event quests anyways. I'm sure they'll catch up quickly so that all of the events can roll at the same time across platforms without problems. And Capcom has done a great job with their last few PC ports.