Cap's Portfolio
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Cap's Portfolio  (Read 1316 times)

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
Cap's Portfolio
« on: 07/ 01/ 2013, 01:18:22 PM »
Decided to make a portfolio/archive here the next time I'd sketch again.  I'll probably sift through the other threads later and repost my old work here for ease of searching.  Everybody's free to make their own portfolio threads, or just keep posting in the usual sketch or gallery threads if that's more comfortable for you.  I'll still post outside of this thread for collabs and stuff.

So with that said, I had to make a Final Fantasy mashup this week and combine characters, so I chose Rude + Zell + Raijin + Gadot.

http://capthighwind.deviantart.com/art/Final-Fantasy-Mashup-382130015

EDIT: I'll go ahead and repost this one while I'm here.  I really like how it turned out.

http://capthighwind.deviantart.com/art/Hunter-x-Hunter-X-Mega-Man-Legends-Xover-HHxMML-381093538

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
Cap's Portfolio
« Reply #2 on: 07/ 10/ 2013, 12:28:12 AM »
Rogue Galaxy

http://capthighwind.deviantart.com/art/Rogue-Galaxy-384283019

EDIT:

Rogue Galaxy 8min30 Japanese Trailer Small | Large

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
Cap's Portfolio
« Reply #3 on: 07/ 20/ 2013, 03:27:04 PM »

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
Cap's Portfolio
« Reply #4 on: 08/ 23/ 2013, 12:49:02 AM »
Mega Man X, for the Keiji Inafune project that Mav linked to in the Bear

Pulled a lot of influence from the Cyborg 009 OP (2001)

http://capthighwind.deviantart.com/art/Mega-Man-X-395262217

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
Cap's Portfolio
« Reply #5 on: 08/ 23/ 2013, 05:55:36 AM »
woah, that is pretty awesome.

JohZho

• Warden of the south
  •   
  • Hottou Cakey
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Classiest of the classy Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee
Cap's Portfolio
« Reply #6 on: 08/ 23/ 2013, 03:00:39 PM »
Heck yeah cap, you should prob stick with that style too, it's hella rockin.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
Cap's Portfolio
« Reply #7 on: 08/ 23/ 2013, 05:05:16 PM »
Thanks thanks!

It took foreveeeeer ;__; I'd like to get faster.

But from this point I ink everything I post.  I finally got a good thing going with Painter 11 that lets me rotate the canvas.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
Cap's Portfolio
« Reply #8 on: 10/ 01/ 2013, 06:16:12 AM »
Sketch Dump (KOF Edition)

Mr. Big Updated Sprite

http://capthighwind.deviantart.com/art/Mr-Big-Updated-Sprite-400179981

Agents Team

http://capthighwind.deviantart.com/art/KOF-Agents-Team-Sketch-404879215

Gooooo Agents Team

KOF 2002 UM Agent Team death combo movie Small | Large

PeterSimp

•   
  • The mildest of manner
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Bears tee hee hee Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Inufantry
Cap's Portfolio
« Reply #9 on: 10/ 01/ 2013, 09:55:33 AM »
Cap I challenge you to draw something that isn't bad ass as all hell

I really like the composition on the agents team, gonna get colour/color at any point?

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
Cap's Portfolio
« Reply #10 on: 10/ 01/ 2013, 05:02:43 PM »
Thanks, I'm inking it right meow and it's going really quick. <3

Spending that week on the MMX one made me faster with this program (yay), also I like that I mapped the eraser/rotate/ink brush/magnifier tools to the W/E/R/T keys respectively. 

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Cap's Portfolio
« Reply #12 on: 10/ 03/ 2013, 11:30:19 AM »
That's awesome, dude.

PeterSimp

•   
  • The mildest of manner
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Bears tee hee hee Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Inufantry
Cap's Portfolio
« Reply #13 on: 10/ 03/ 2013, 02:08:44 PM »
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet