Vine
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Vine  (Read 1093 times)

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Vine
« on: 08/ 05/ 2013, 12:23:24 AM »
I have no idea if this is the right section, but it is now the right section.

Vine is an app for iOS and Android that lets you record only 6 seconds of video that loops over and over. You hold your finger on the screen to record, then you can take your finger off and record something else. Originally all you had aside from that was the microphone, but now you can adjust lighting and add a grid for centering things. It seems like it would be the stupidest, silliest thing of all time, but the creative and/or comedic stuff people do within those 6 seconds is astounding.

So, if you use Vine, post your stuff here. If you don't use Vine, I highly recommend it. It's fun as hell. You don't even have to film yourself. It can be literally anything you're standing in front of, even other videos. For instance, here's my latest one:

Woman's Man (Think you have to unmute it)

I kind of don't think this thread's gonna go anywhere, but it's worth a try.

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
Vine
« Reply #1 on: 08/ 05/ 2013, 10:55:01 AM »

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Vine
« Reply #2 on: 08/ 06/ 2013, 12:17:52 AM »
HAHAHAHAH. XD

Speaking of cats, here's one of my earlier ones when I wasn't dubbing.
And another. I'm an idiot.

I forgot Seenive was a thing. Though they don't seem to have my newest vines. D:

EDIT: I am unnecessarily proud of this one.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
Vine
« Reply #3 on: 08/ 06/ 2013, 12:24:31 AM »
Horny mayonnaise.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Vine
« Reply #4 on: 08/ 06/ 2013, 12:28:10 AM »
I believe the term is "promiscunnaise".

JusticeDude

•   
  • j/k, it's always spookytime
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Vine
« Reply #5 on: 08/ 06/ 2013, 10:46:24 PM »
Recently vines haven't been working for me on firefox.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Vine
« Reply #6 on: 08/ 07/ 2013, 03:49:56 AM »
The hell? That's odd. What happens when you try to watch one?

JusticeDude

•   
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Vine
« Reply #7 on: 08/ 07/ 2013, 09:22:11 PM »
The hell? That's odd. What happens when you try to watch one?
I just get the preview image that never loads.  I can flip the sound on and off, but nothing else.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Vine
« Reply #8 on: 08/ 07/ 2013, 10:38:51 PM »
Go to about:config in the address bar and change the "media.windows-media-foundation.enabled" setting to false instead. Doesn't seem to always work, but it works for some.

So says this page, at least.

JusticeDude

•   
Vine
« Reply #9 on: 08/ 09/ 2013, 10:05:13 PM »
Go to about:config in the address bar and change the "media.windows-media-foundation.enabled" setting to false instead. Doesn't seem to always work, but it works for some.

So says this page, at least.

VINE IS BACK

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Vine
« Reply #10 on: 08/ 09/ 2013, 11:05:44 PM »
YYYAAAAYYY~

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Vine
« Reply #11 on: 08/ 12/ 2013, 06:21:19 PM »
Put your finger on the screen #vinefun So Funny Hahaha "Mr Daily Vine #328" Small | Large

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Vine
« Reply #12 on: 08/ 13/ 2013, 10:57:09 PM »

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Vine
« Reply #13 on: 09/ 07/ 2013, 01:01:56 PM »
Oh my, just hit 100+ followers on Vine for my anime dubbing idiocy. And...90% of them are 12-15-year-old girls? .___.;;

It gets super fucking awkward when I'm like "Oohh, she's cute" and then notice later that she's actually 10 years younger than me...

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Vine
« Reply #14 on: 09/ 15/ 2013, 08:00:33 PM »
I made a second Vine, where I post creepy horror stuff:

https://twitter.com/Gozumonogatari

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
Vine
« Reply #15 on: 11/ 24/ 2013, 06:26:26 PM »